Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His Mom and Dad owned construction and concrete businesses.. so he may have used some equipment for those in digging the grave.

What's the difficulty level of digging up a hole that deep with construction equipment by yourself? Anyone know? Or was the hole already there? I remember in earlier posts something being mentioned about older aerial photos showing something exactly where this hole is. I can't wrap my mind around any of this.. I'm just thankful that the spot and the remains were found. RIP.

Well it seems Cosmo isn't as smart as he thinks. But they have already said he's schizophrenic (fact) so I wouldn't expect him to be rational. There was zero chance he was getting away with this. The father should have helped the investigation imo but they will go full insanity plea and probably get it also imo.

Do you think an insanity plea would stick if this ends up being drug related or related to his supposed weapon sales? I hope not.

God bless those dogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such sad news. DA Weintraub's genuineness is clear.

Just logged on...for the most part, caught up, devastating news omg !
12 1/2 feet, what on earth?? How the heck did one person manage this, in a few days...even if he had the equipment. No way. He had help imo. I'm stunned. The poor boys and parents...heartsick

"....these dogs could smell these four boys 12 and a half feet down"

That's how I heard it. Four boys.

Those dogs are heroes. When I think of how Casey Anthony's attorney threw doubt on cadaver dogs ... [emoji35]

Same here..but once they start digging it back up should have been able to notice the ground had been recently dug. But could make it so it's tough to tell from above before breaking ground..

Most definitely.

If he used a backhoe, it's easy to get the compaction. I've compacted trenches just using the wheels with a bucket of material.

I mean I have too....

Maybe the initial grave dig was smaller than im imagining

Damn, this is just tough to wrap my head around.... Everyone around here is captivated by this

All the news reports can be found on youtube. 4 missing men in Bucks Co. PA

I woukd like to know if he wasn't allowed to buy guns how did he get them? Did his parents know he had guns?

Does anyone know what the layers were above the dig site? Was it just dirt or gravel or concrete? Layers?

I feel pretty certain that the DA said poor boys, not four boys. I've watched a replay of it multiple times now and haven't heard anything other than "poor boys." Here's a snippet of the relevant part of the presser on someone's Twitter acct. "Poor boys" is at 0:12 -- [video=twitter;885351152275083264]https://twitter.com/r0y_monster/status/885351152275083264[/video]

That said, I think it's safe to assume the other 3 were in there as well, but for whatever reason, were not been able to be identified as quickly as Dean. So incredibly sad.

It seems pretty inconceivable to kill 4 people, bury them almost 12.5 feet down...all by your schizophrenic self.
RIP Dean...and to the 3 not yet brought home.
Cosmo hell awaits you.

I totally agree with this.

I'm a special education teacher and I've had emotionally disturbed students with schizophrenia.

One teenage boy I had used to hide in the corner of the room or under the table and talk about the "scary ladies" talking to him, telling him mean things.

When that happened, the kid was practically immobile and frozen with fear and confusion.

Maybe CD is different but that's A LOT of work to harm 4 people and clean it up over the course of so many days.

I think (hope)we will see more arrests.

This *advertiser censored* probably had the hole dug before he killed them.

We'll see what develops by the presser at 11:00 am tomorrow.

What time do mom and pops meet with the grand jury?

9 am. CD will also be there.

What's the difficulty level of digging up a hole that deep with construction equipment by yourself? Anyone know? Or was the hole already there? I remember in earlier posts something being mentioned about older aerial photos showing something exactly where this hole is. I can't wrap my mind around any of this.. I'm just thankful that the spot and the remains were found. RIP.

RBBM

I don't think it's that difficult. My older brother loves anything mechanical, and he owns a skip loader, which he has used several times.

ETA: Skip loader photo.

attachment.php

Attachments

• skipLoader.jpg
    skipLoader.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 515
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online