Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Ill eat my hat now...... the concealment of the grave was impressive, I cant believe the amount of soil compaction that was achieved.

I can't look at cosmo and believe he used a backhoe by himself and dug a 12 ft hole and buried bodies and dropped an oil tank on top. He doesn't seem bright enough.

I'm sorry, but Cosmo had to have help.

The kid looks to be a physical mess. I can't see him digging a 12 foot grave alone.

I'm convinced there's an accomplice of some sort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, help from a backhoe or other heavy equipment.

Damn it. Not the outcome anyone was looking for but at least they were found. Good job on the dogs, it's tough on them too. Heartfelt condolences to the families. This just isn't right and those boys didn't deserve this.

Dogs hit on site. Buried 12.5 feet underground. Mass grave. Dean has been ID'd, awaiting ID on other remains found. DA knows these are homicides but did not, would not, say how he knows. Sources have given information and it has been reliable, the proof was tonight's recovery of the bodies. CD picked up b/c LE was buying time. Hopes he doesn't make bail. Murder charges to follow.

I agree. How in the heck does a dog smell them 12 feet in the ground???

*edited because I did curse. I'm sorry. ☹️
Sometimes you just have to, and even that isn't strong enough. Sometimes. :(

The kid looks to be a physical mess. I can't see him digging a 12 foot grave alone.

Am I correct in thinking his family has business in the construction field? (I've been reading so many cases...)

If so, it might be possible that he used a backhoe or some other piece of equipment to do the digging.

I'm getting the impression that he (or someone else) used a backhoe. Wouldn't his father have access to such equipment?

Thank you to everyone who recapped the presser! It is always appreciated!

So - they could only identify one boy right off the bat? What does that mean for the others?

I know they are probably down there - but why would they only say one name if they knew the others were there. It hasnt been too long that they would be decomposed beyond recognition.
Dean had a lot of tattoos on his chest. I'm not sure if any other had tattoos? Perhaps they could easily identify him from tattoos.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Sick ****.

In any case, I think there is a good chance of more arrests coming once phone records are dissected. I mean, I can believe that he somehow killed them all by himself, but there is little to no way that he handled the cleanup/coverup all by himself. Unless, of course, this was meticulously planned and processed beforehand, which would lead one to believe that at least one co-conspirator was involved. JMO.

from the area & i think he said poor (p-OR) vs. four (would have been more emphasis on F (FA-or) / front of word vs. back)

Could it be that Cosmo was a "closer" friend to Dean, and as such, didn't harm Dean the way he may have harmed the others, leaving them "unrecognizable/unidentifiable?"

My brother in law is a heavy equipment operator and said it is totally doable with the right equipment to do this.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Not to mention CD grew up around this type of equipment.

Well, Ill eat my hat now...... the concealment of the grave was impressive, I cant believe the amount of soil compaction that was achieved.
If he used a backhoe, it's easy to get the compaction. I've compacted trenches just using the wheels with a bucket of material.

We'll see what develops by the presser at 11:00 am tomorrow.

What time do mom and pops meet with the grand jury?

Please tell me I'm not the only one crying right now :(

You're not. I'm sure the entire country is right now. 4 young healthy boys. So much living to do. This isn't right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez