-12' deep "common grave"
-Human remains
-Confirmed Dean was one of remains
-More human remains can't confirm who yet
-Homicide "make no mistake about it"
-doesn't know if more than one person involved in committing homicide
-cadaver dog's led to site
-won't comment on condition of remains or manner of homicide yet
-does not think any remains other than the 4 (no other people in this grave)

Let me know if I misspoke or missed anything..another presser still scheduled for 11 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He messed up with his last comment. All four men are in there.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

I couldn't tell if he said "those four boys" or "those poor boys."

My deepest condolences to Families and Friends.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ourDeepestCondolence_Smaller.jpg
    ourDeepestCondolence_Smaller.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 549
He messed up with his last comment. All four men are in there.

As soon as I heard it, I said he slipped up....

Even when you feel this is the suspected outcome, it doesn't lessen it when that belief is made official.

Can't even get out the words. Heartbreaking; devastating.
I have three sons 23, 22 & 20. I just can't even imagine in my deepest nightmare something so senseless and brutal. My heart breaks for all the loved ones and families of these young men.
I have been a follower on this site for many years but never posted. This hurts my heart.

With all due respect ...wouldn't the families have had to ID the boys if their bodies were found ?
And wouldn't that be nearly impossible given the heat & decomp. ? (sorry)

From what I understand, that's kind of a TV myth. (MOO.) They can use dental records to make a positive ID without subjecting the families to the sight. (MOO.)

I was hoping someone would ask if there were remains other than the 4 boys in the grave, but no one did.

They did ask, he said he doesn't know.

"dogs smelled those boys"

so very very sad.

As much as I expected this, from watching the news feeds from the helicopters today, I just never felt like I saw the moment where they found the reamins.

I also can't seem to wrap my head around how undisturbed that dirt looked before they excavated. so strange.

No, my laptop was acting up, I missed half of it!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He said the remains of all four boys were in there even though earlier he only said Dean was identified.

You mean when he said the dogs helped them find "these poor boys?" Sounds like it may be all of them imo.

I've listed to it several times now and can't tell for sure whether he said "poor" (which is what I heard the first time) or "four" (which I thought I may have heard on replay). Anyone else hear "four"?

I've been following or at least tying to it's going so fast. Not sure if the guy at the pressed is a cop, sheriff, da or what but I love him, yankee accent and all! Prayers for these guys and their families and prayers to these LE for their time and devotion to get justice. So incredibly sad.

Cosmo you're an evil human. :(

D.A. said if he manages to come up with the bail, it's "his prerogative", but they're working on the homicide charges.

I hope that Daddy is not raising the cash right now. He probably could. It would be absolutely awful if he got out and fled. Don't want to express an opinion on the parents, but I'm sure a lot here are thinking some similar thoughts to mine.

Has to be all of them, he said the dogs could "smell those four boys"...

I thought he said "smell those poor boys." And he already said there were other human remains. Either way, it doesn't bode well for the remaining 3. Prayers for the families. :(

Also found it weird he dodged the "was he shot" question and said he wasn't going to comment on the manner, just that it was a homicide. Makes me sick to my stomach to speculate.

Dean's body ID'd. Other remains found but not ID'd.
Devastating! :tantrum:

They are 100% certain these are homocides. Shotgun, burned? Both? We don't know yet, but it made me sick when he said that. And if CD actually burned them, I hope LE takes a long hard look at the other homicide burn cases in the area that had the same horrific outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez