Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's not clear if he forgot the toddler, or if he left her sleeping or whatever.
I think it's also not clear if he was definitely playing video games or if the police collected the system and are still gathering information??

If I had a video game addiction and young kids, I might get the gaming stuff out of the house or at least not have it on the coffee table in the living room. That they seized a half full glass to test makes me wonder how that tox screen will come back.

Since mom was concerned that he was repeatedly leaving the kids in the car in the garage, wonder if she thought the exercise equipment would be a constructive barrier to doing so? In direct sun on the driveway in AZ heat was his next go to. It's surreal, it seems like it was only a matter of time before tragedy. And that he failed in his responsibilities to his older child shows a pattern to me of what seems like callousness to the needs of young kids. And indifference to court orders, norms of behavior, etc. that tracks with blowing off his wife's safety concerns and the odd tone of "Sorry Babe!" re: a dead toddler. JMOO.

I'm also curious about the fairly recent sealed criminal case that comes up in court records. This guy has a lot of issues. JMOO. Would be interested to hear more about how he is a "pillar of the community" and what "community" that may be. MOO.

Last edited:
It's surreal, it seems like it was only a matter of time before tragedy. And that he failed in his responsibilities to his older child shows a pattern to me of what seems like callousness to the needs of young kids. And indifference to court orders, norms of behavior, etc. that tracks with blowing off his wife's safety concerns and the odd tone of "Sorry Babe!" re: a dead toddler.
SBM
Yes, agree, there was a pattern of apathy.

SBM
Yes, agree, there was a pattern of apathy.
Combined with the attempt to smear his current wife as "just as bad" re: leaving the kids in the car, which may be a complete lie, seems to be an undercurrent of resentment/hostility + escapism. In his shoes, if his wife DID do the same, it's not a defense to the murder charge, and I would be focused on trying to keep one parent for my remaining kids. I don't really get the strategy there. It seems more resentment based, not trying to do what he could to keep the situation for the remaining kids from getting even worse, or even thinking about the needs of the kids at all.

<modsnip - referenced post was snipped> In the bond hearing the wife said she did not see the kids much. That may have been exaggerated, in the context, but I imagine her practice and being a professor involved long hours. JMMO. <modsnip - referenced post was snipped> like using a car for child containment for long stretches, repeatedly was "parenting." Not surprised he did not put that on their socials.

LE took the 1/2 full glass and Play Station but also a VR headset from the coffee table, there is a big escapism vibe IMOO. Few adults are gaming for hours midday on a weekday, especially with young kids whose lives have been deliberately put at risk relying on them. He seems quite off to me in his approach to life, safety, dependents, pushing the envelope (heat,<modsnip - referenced post was snipped>etc.) This case seems very different from a one off tragic mistake. IMOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Records are publicly available at Maricopa County family court, not sure if a link is allowed to be posted. Relates to the accused but not this case specifically, so not putting link.

Combined with the attempt to smear his current wife as "just as bad" re: leaving the kids in the car, which may be a complete lie, seems to be an undercurrent of resentment/hostility + escapism. In his shoes, if his wife DID do the same, it's not a defense to the murder charge, and I would be focused on trying to keep one parent for my remaining kids. I don't really get the strategy there. It seems more resentment based, not trying to do what he could to keep the situation for the remaining kids from getting even worse, or even thinking about the needs of the kids at all.

<modsnip - referenced post was snipped> In the bond hearing the wife said she did not see the kids much. That may have been exaggerated, in the context, but I imagine her practice and being a professor involved long hours. JMMO. <modsnip - referenced post was snipped> like using a car for child containment for long stretches, repeatedly was "parenting." Not surprised he did not put that on their socials.

LE took the 1/2 full glass and Play Station but also a VR headset from the coffee table, there is a big escapism vibe IMOO. Few adults are gaming for hours midday on a weekday, especially with young kids whose lives have been deliberately put at risk relying on them. He seems quite off to me in his approach to life, safety, dependents, pushing the envelope (heat,<modsnip - referenced post was snipped>etc.) This case seems very different from a one off tragic mistake. IMOO.
Sorry mods, point taken. My apologies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x
Back