Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's something wrong with routinely making your kids stay in the car. In their own driveway or garage. It seems like he knew he had to keep them alive, but didn't really want anything to do with them.
You have just summed up my opinion of this man's "parenting" skills.

It's not clear if he forgot the toddler, or if he left her sleeping or whatever.
I think it's also not clear if he was definitely playing video games or if the police collected the system and are still gathering information??

Does anyone know if this guy EVER had a job?
Parenting was his job. However it seems he wasn’t too fussed about actually watching the children, choosing instead to play games. Nothing wrong with being a stay at home parent as long as you actually parent!

Does anyone know if this guy EVER had a job?
One article said he studied biochemistry.

He had a very lengthy (years) FC case that involved non-payment of CS, it's public on a county website. He failed to pay or show up in court, arrest warrants were issued. I suspect the extended SAHD gig may have been to avoid having wages that could be garnished. Not because he enjoyed it or was good at it. He seemed to want to escape and "abandon" the kids imo if he was leaving them all in the car for long periods. Seems like it may be a pattern with him. JMOO.

I think it's also not clear if he was definitely playing video games or if the police collected the system and are still gathering information??
The older children were interviewed by LE and said he was on his Play Station.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back