Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else wondering if CD's reported symptoms of schizophrenia could instead be the affects of drugs such as K2 ? That coupled with his head injury, as from some reports there had been a change in his personality afterwards. Just something that's been nagging at me.

What a horrific thing to happen to these young men who were still mere boys, IMO. :tears: Whoever did this can never be allowed to walk freely among us. Never.

I wonder if the remaining families are there...now that they're 99.9% certain their sons are buried there & hope is all but gone [emoji22].
(With this oppressive heat/humidity & the stress that finally broke a few of them yesterday, who'd blame them if they chose to stay @ home)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe WR was the one who helped CD with all of this, if he had help. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The typewritten statement was posted online somewhere, I forget where. It had the person's initials only. CD had called him, and they met up somewhere along Street Road
Wow, so much for protecting the informant if his initials are posted. Sorry if I came across as short, I missed a lot overnight.

My problem with the WR theory is that the victim ID'd Riddle so unless you rub out the victim, WR is likely still to get convicted. Also while Riddle seems to be a hothead and a goon, there's a big leap between a premeditated murder like that here and the assault at Temple which seemed to be a drunken act of a hothead low level criminal. I'm still not sure CD acted alone because it's not easy to kill and bury 4 people alone but it's a bit more believable that one guy (CD) went nuts than there being a murderous conspiracy among a couple of tough guys from Bucks County to try to kill witnesses. Also if CD wanted to wipe out an alleged debt to WR, isn't it far easier to kill his creditor (WR) than 4 other men? WR isn't the Godfather after all, he's not untouchable, he's a low level goon from the suburbs.

The victim could not remember anything according to the news article about the assault.

All I would want to know is if his Snapchat username was "liveitup"

If it was, then the rabbit hole goes even deeper.

It was not. It was his first initial/last name with the number 19 if I remember correctly.

I've followed many cases over the years, and I have to say that LE, DA, media, everyone involved in this case has been incredible with the updates, pressers, and information. I wish they were all like this.

I find it very interesting that they are spending so much time in the barn and garage.

Maybe WR was the one who helped CD with all of this, if he had help. Just a thought.

Yes. I hope LE is keeping close tabs on him.

I don't like that they have other tents set up in the wooded areas around the house.

I find it very interesting that they are spending so much time in the barn and garage.

Yep there is a blue tent setup there also

The victim could not remember anything according to the news article about the assault.
There were 2 victims. I was referring to the guy with less drastic injuries (the cousin). Also there was video footage although I'm not sure if it's clear enough to identify the perps.

That does not seem to be BR's instagram. This instagram page is a friend that has since updated his instagram to say RIP Dean. IMO, they are connected only by the pictures and comments (my guess is that after BR was arrested, Dean dropped him as a friend)
His instagram is https://www.instagram.com/hb_billy215/

His instagram username has changed since that screenshot on DFs cover photo. If you type that one in it brings you to his new one. A feature of instagram.

BR is out on bail, so would make sense he is able to update it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I'm no criminal mind, but I think hiding the remains in the woods on a 90 acre property might have kept them hidden longer than a driveway to nowhere with fresh gravel that you can see from the air.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Totally, totally agree. I'm just not seeing "criminal mastermind" in any aspect of this case. He dug a hole with a backhoe (out in the open!) and parked a missing person's car in a family garage (not to mention tried to sell it).

Lots of gravel was already there. Has been.
Good point! Because, how lucky would he have to be that there just happened to be a large amount of gravel laying around on this huge vacant property just when he needed it to bury bodies? Just when was gravel delivered to that property and by whom?

6 ABC now live on fb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members