Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The part of the article I find interesting is that Cosmo was pressuring the guy to whom he just sold weed, to get into his truck to talk business. Finally the passenger (who the buyer thought resembled DF) told him to chill. Was he rounding up people?

I was wondering the same when reading that. He may have just wanted to round up some people to kill and bury. Who knows what state of mind he was in.Maybe there really isn't a motive.

By the way, I am a Longtime member (2014), but first time poster. I live close to this area and have teenagers, so it's hitting me hard and making me very sad.

Here are some key locations and a few sources:

Jimi Patrick went missing from Newtown, PA

Dean Finocchiaro was from Middletown Township, PA; DF last seen getting into a car on Hampton Drive (not sure which town?) ETA This source says "Hampton Bridge section of Langhorne" https://patch.com/pennsylvania/newhope-lambertville/4-missing-men-solebury-farm-mystery-timeline

Mark Sturgis lives on Walt Road, Pennsburg, Montgomery County, PA and was last seen leaving his home.

Stugis and Meo were supposed to meet up in Doylestown, PA according to Sturgis’ father

Tom Meo, is from Plumstead Township, PA

POI Cosmo DiNardo’s family owns the Solebury Township, PA properties where the car and bodies found. CD lived at 900 block of Wayland Circle, Bensalem, PA.

Stugis’ Car was found at Peddler’s Village: Saxbys Peddler's Village, 58 Peddlers Village, Lahaska, PA 18931

Source for most of the above: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...hip-Pennsylvania-Police-Search-433481293.html

Farm being searched is at 6071 Lower York Rd, New Hope, PA 18938
Pin of the location where the bodies were found (Credit: Lauranyc83) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-9-July-2017-1/page50&p=13488069#post13488069

a mobile license plate reader captures an image of Meo’s plate on Street Road in Solebury Township. In the same location minutes earlier, the reader captures the plate on a pickup truck driven by Cosmo DiNardo, 20, of Bensalem.
Meo’s car was found at 2827 Aquetong Road, about 2 miles from where the plate reader located it a day earlier.
http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-timeline-search-missing-bucks-men-20170713-story.html

Patrick and Dinardo both attended Holy Ghost Preparatory School in Bensalem, PA. 2429 Bristol Pike, Bensalem, PA 19020.

Patrick was a Sophomore at Loyola University in Baltimore, Maryland

Patrick also worked at a bar in Buckingham, PA

DiNardo dropped out of college at Arcadia University in Glenside, PA

http://www.trentonian.com/general-news/20170713/person-of-interest-in-missing-bucks-county-men-cosmo-dinardo-shown-shooting-assault-rifle-posting-unhinged-comments

:yourock:

Fox 29 feed - That's a whole lot of FBI involvement IMO.

In the van, down in the hole. Yikes.

I was wondering the same when reading that. He may have just wanted to round up some people to kill and bury. Who knows what state of mind he was in.Maybe there really isn't a motive.

It goes without saying in this case, but the second I saw his picture I felt something was going on mentally with him. I'm just flabbergasted that this many people at once it seems.

The part of the article I find interesting is that Cosmo was pressuring the guy to whom he just sold weed, to get into his truck to talk business. Finally the passenger (who the buyer thought resembled DF) told him to chill. Was he rounding up people?
I get the vibe this guy had delusions of grandeur (perhaps not in the medical sense) and fancied himself a Scarface type tough guy. Maybe he had pressured certain of the victim(s) to sell for him, fronted them weed, they had trouble selling it (b/c they didn't fancy themselves dealers), couldn't pay back the debt, and Dinardo felt the need to retaliate? Just speculation but I would have a hard time thinking this guy's (likely very low level) weed business is not connected in some way or the other.

Not a credible photo. His hair is not even the same.

Hair grows and can be cut, and per his most recent booking photo, he shaves the widows peak that you can see in the photo with the gun.
Looks just like him to me, and it seems it is a picture CD himself sent to others.

(Just want to say I'm so behind with no hope of catching up here. Wish I could read every post, it's moving so fast here.)

The is all so surreal...

I have a degree in forensics and no, the term remains and body is interchangeable (at least in my area). It isn't specific to a certain decomp stage.

What info has come out this morning besides the snap chat convo?

What are the predominate theories at present?

Any statments from family or friends who know any of the victims of the perp, besides the one of the guy who said CD was trying hard to get him into his vehicle?

TIA!! I've been in court back to back but trying to follow this horrific case.

Hair grows and can be cut, and per his most recent booking photo, he shaves the widows peak that you can see in the photo with the gun.
Looks just like him to me, and it seems it is a picture CD himself sent to others.
Not saying it's not him.. It's just not from the past week

Now that the feed is down again, can anyone comment on the FBI activity? Is this normal? Is it because there are 4 missing? I can't say I have ever seen an FBI presence like this for missing persons/homicides before (at least not at the speed they were called in).

Hi all local newbe here, Channel 10 in Philly is reporting that tempers and emotions are running high among community members in that area. Apparently folks are taking sides in the different theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier