GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, the case was just mentioned on FOX cable news. It was stated that LE is trying to link unsolved murders to DiNardo's claim that he killed 2 people when he was 15.

It's probably the way WS website is formatted for certain words. It has happened to me before too, so i just find a different word that says the same thing.

Oh I didn't realize they meant it automatically changes it that way I just typed it that way bc I thought it was not allowed for some crazy PC reason [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boo hoo. He wasn't "crying out", he was being a criminal, a bully and a . I'm sick of all of these excuses. Smh.

I think when kids are killing other kids in society people are just trying to figure out the "Why" of it all. Society is effed up & sick IMO, and it shows in the younger generation. Not saying there aren't good kids out there, because there are, but there are also a lot of not so good ones too. All the garbage is glorified and cool to do and the more outrageous the better, and social media doesn't help with that either. We have lost our moral compass in the world. Also IMO.

I think when kids are killing other kids in society people are just trying to figure out the "Why" of it all. Society is effed up & sick IMO, and it shows in the younger generation. Not saying there aren't good kids out there, because there are, but there are also a lot of not so good ones too. All the garbage is glorified and cool to do and the more outrageous the better, and social media doesn't help with that either. We have lost our moral compass in the world. Also IMO.

Could not agree more with this..we could probably start our own 800 page thread on this topic and how it's negatively affecting society..

ETA: wow I didn't even think about the random number I grabbed out of the air..I guess all this talk seared "800" in my brain..

Oh I didn't realize they meant it automatically changes it that way I just typed it that way bc I thought it was not allowed for some crazy PC reason [emoji849]

Yeah some words won't come out exactly how you type them if the site doesn't allow or like them, but you can use a symbol like *** this to replace some letters if it's a cuss word or a slang word.

Could not agree more with this..we could probably start our own 800 page thread on this topic and how it's negatively affecting society..

Yes we could and it would be an interesting thread too.

Why couldn't you use the word T**G? The NY Post uses it every day...

IMO there are certain flags and the word may have societal overtones that could be taken in a negative light. I always use the "Advanced" option so I can review my post. If you get stars just use another word.

As always if there are questions about any post please use the alert button. A Mod will handle as appropriate.

CD didn't live in the bucolic area you describe.He lived in Lower Bucks, Bensalem..A nice home, with a pool and everything, but more an over the top home in a modest area. his family has assets, but who knows how the cash flow was, and how generous his parents were with him..My guess is they pulled the reigns in, hence his alleged selling of "firewood" and kicks

I'm not saying it is just about money only… He still had quite a bit of privilege in his home, pool vacations and by the photos etc. I hope they paid attention but in my opinion not so much… And that's just because possibly they were working hard themselves. I'm just stating it's also very common for kids his age not only in lower socioeconomic places to emulate their "gansta" & dress and speak as if they are as well.

In an Italian family, is the first born son held to a higher position and treated special since he is the heir?

I am asking this as I know it is common in many nationalities, but know nothing about Italians.

In some families, I have seen this tradition carried out to the point it was nauseating watching what the first born was allowed to get away with, while the other sons were made to walk a tight rope in their behavior.

Do we know whether or not police recovered cash and marijuana that would corroborate CD's version of events? I haven't been able to find those details anywhere, and I can't understand why they would be kept secret?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered many times.

If the police recovered the money or weed, that info hasn't been publicly released. So far, there's no mention of anything like that recovered by police. Which is why I, and so many other people, do not believe CD's story about how he was trying to sell them weed. If he was, where is it??

Why couldn't you use the word T**G? The NY Post uses it every day...

I tried… There's enough songs with that word in the title I didn't know it was off-limits

If the police recovered the money or weed, that info hasn't been publicly released. So far, there's no mention of anything like that recovered by police. Which is why I, and so many other people, do not believe CD's story about how he was trying to sell them weed. If he was, where is it??

Also, there is no mention of the shotgun or the 22 caliber rifle being recovered either. Report only says they recovered the 357 and Tec 9mm.

In an Italian family, is the first born son held to a higher position and treated special since he is the heir?

I am asking this as I know it is common in many nationalities, but know nothing about Italians.

In some families, I have seen this tradition carried out to the point it was nauseating watching what the first born was allowed to get away with, while the other sons were made to walk a tight rope in their behavior.

IME, it depends on the family, but is becoming less and less prevalent. In my family, the older generation believed that women should dote on men; age had nothing to do with it.

I've never seen it exists in a family born to Baby Boomers or later.

Boo hoo. He wasn't "crying out", he was being a criminal, a bully and a . I'm sick of all of these excuses. Smh.

There is a reason people "suffer" from mental illness. It is a true suffering. Glad you don't suffer yourself or work with people who do that you are able to make judgements so swiftly and so bluntly.

It doesn't excuse actions or deny justice or make criminal activity any less criminal but I think it is pretty clear that CD was NOT receiving the mental health care he needed. For one thing he had unbridled access to deadly weapons and showcased them on social media. His parents who had to have been aware of his TBI as well as his MHD who weren't even around him enough to recognize the onset of psychosis? They hold a lot of responsibility here too.

I also have to remark that I do believe from a professional standpoint that he was very likely being treated for an MI because of the significant amount of weight gain in his pictures. While the end of adolescence can do that as well, there is no such medicine on the market for schizophrenia that doesn't cause weight gain and it can be a high amount at first.

Sneaker collections are a big thing here. I don't know if they are everywhere? Both of my nephews collect. One has floor to ceiling piles.

Same here. I know young men, around CD's age group, who collect them. Some like to coordinate them w/their clothing. Not that that's a bad/weird thing. Women do the same with shoes.

My mom has a neighbor who lives across the street with the son slightly older than CD. They are I don't know what generation Italian. I am third-generation Italian and I know of what you speak. My neighbor dotes on her son who was born with some kind of "disorder " he was born early and it did affect his brain slightly he's very intelligent and could have a job but they refuse. He needs to just sit home after going to two years of community college and his mom has to do everything for him and the entire family. He has a younger sister who is not "doted" on as much. She has a job. However, he and the dad definitely are. and His father has a room locked with all kinds of memorabilia and he tells her she can't go in and doesn't have a key!! She never has and she's lived there for 15 years or so and speak to my mom daily. In this day, my hand on the Bible. I just don't get it. My mother doesn't either and she is more of that generation. It could be a little bit about it still happens in New Jersey

I mean my great grandparents came from Italy. "Third generation American "

I don't know if it is really that extremes here. When I mentioned this to my dad who is a first generation American (his parents came from Italy) he said "what you have to do is see if they know anyone with a concrete company" this was while they were still digging and he knew nothing about the family or what companies they had. It kind of blew my mind.
As far as his status in the family. He would have been expected to work for his dad and one day take over the company. It doesn't seem like he was on that path, so IMO he was already messing up. He was trying to make people believe he had mob ties which most likely meant he didn't. It is common around here for people his age to act like that.

As far as his status in the family. He would have been expected to work for his dad and one day take over the company.

That's a big red flag. Were they giving him a little bit of time to grow up before he embraced the family business, since the college thing didn't work out? Did he tell his parents that he was making loads of money selling kicks so he really didn't need to work for the family? It sounds like he was pretty proficient with construction equipment so he must have spent some time working.

I don't know if it is really that extremes here. When I mentioned this to my dad who is a first generation American (his parents came from Italy) he said "what you have to do is see if they know anyone with a concrete company" this was while they were still digging and he knew nothing about the family or what companies they had. It kind of blew my mind.
As far as his status in the family. He would have been expected to work for his dad and one day take over the company. It doesn't seem like he was on that path, so IMO he was already messing up. He was trying to make people believe he had mob ties which most likely meant he didn't. It is common around here for people his age to act like that.

Thanks! I'm just truly amazed and I'm off topic but regarding the eldest Italian son. His dad is a postal carrier and they are struggling and he could help the family with a job. Instead he went to college and decided he doesn't know what to do and that's OK.. he has to be close to 30 now. I've seen him and spoken to him and he doesn't have disabilities in the regard that he can't walk, he is very intelligent. It just boggles my mind that in this day and age this still occurs rarely I would hope.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa
Back