GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry - coming in here late....

Skibs said:
I included a basic timeline on the Case Map but yours is way better Niner, is it ok if I use it?[/b]

No problem - knock yourself out! :)

Does anyone know "when" the neighbors heard the shots?? I'd like to put that on the timeline. And since I didn't see it on the first 50 posts here (still reading.... :eek:nline: ) - I'll post it next.

PA BOYS TIMELINE:

updated July 17, 2017

July 5th, Wednesday - 6pm Day 1 - Jimi Patrick, a 19-year-old who lives with his
grandparents in Newtown Township, leaves his home at 6 p.m. He recently completed his first year at Loyola University in Maryland.
He agrees to meet with Cosmo Dinardo, 20, to buy 4 pounds of marijuana for $8,000, according to a criminal complaint.

Article link: http://www.cbs46.com/story/35896178...stunned-small-town-pennsylvania#ixzz4n5GKOrjN
Complaint link: https://bucks.crimewatchpa.com/sites/default/files/29567/post/attachments/dinardo_documents.pdf
{words in italics are quotes from the article.}

On this evening, Dinardo picks up Patrick at his grandparents' home in Newtown and they drive to Dinardo's parents' sprawling farmland in Solebury Township, according to a criminal complaint.
He takes Patrick to a remote part of the property, where Patrick says he only has $800. Dinardo offers to sell Patrick a shotgun for that money, gives him the weapon, and then shoots and kills him with a .22-caliber rifle, Dinardo tells detectives after his arrest.
Dinardo drives the property's backhoe to that remote location and digs a hole about six feet deep, puts Patrick's body in the ground, and buries him, the complaint states.

July 6, Thursday Day 2 - Richard Patrick contacts Newtown Twp Police Dept. to report his grandson 19-year-old Jimi Patrick missing. (report time unknown)

July 7, Friday - ~6:30pm/7pm Day 3 - Dinardo sets up two other drug deals, according to a criminal complaint. He first agrees to meet with Dean Finocchiaro, a 19-year-old from Middletown Township, and sell him a quarter-pound of marijuana for about $700.
Before the meeting, Dinardo picks up his cousin Sean Kratz, according to a complaint.
The cousins drive to Finocchiaro's home, pick him up and bring him back to the Dinardo's family property.
Finocchiaro is last seen at about 6:30 p.m. getting into a vehicle, police later said, though they did not provide any details about the vehicle.

Also Bonie Finocchiaro contacts Middletown Twp Police Dept. to report her 19 year-old son, Dean Finocchiaro missing, last seen on July 7th, and did not show up for work that night. (report time unknown)

July 7, Friday - 6:53 pm - Meo's girlfriend received a final text message from him. She later told police she had not been able to get in contact with him since then, which is "out of the ordinary and not common," according to a police criminal complaint filed Wednesday.
Sturgis, a good friend of Meo, was last seen. Sturgis told his father he was going to meet up with Meo, his family told police.
Finocchiaro was also last seen.

July 7, Friday - 7:49pm - Later the same day, Dinardo makes plans to sell marijuana to Thomas Meo, a 21-year-old from Plumstead Township, according to a criminal complaint. Meo is with his friend and co-worker Mark Sturgis, 22, of Pennsburg.
Dinardo meets with Meo and Sturgis, and they follow him in Meo's 1996 Nissan Maxima to Dinardo's family home. A mobile license plate reader spots Dinardo's vehicle, a Silver 2016 Ford pickup truck, in Solebury Township at 7:49 p.m. The plate reader also spots Meo's Nissan Maxima seconds later, according to the complaint.

After arriving at the house, Meo and Sturgis get into Dinardo's truck and drive to the family's farmland property, where Kratz remained. As Meo and Sturgis exit the truck, Dinardo shoots Meo in the back, Dinardo later tells police. Meo collapses to the ground, screaming.
Sturgis starts to run away and Dinardo shoots at him, striking and killing him. Dinardo, out of ammunition, gets in the backhoe and drives over Meo, crushing him to death, the complaint states.
Dinardo uses the backhoe to pick up Meo and Sturgis and put their bodies in the same metal tank where he earlier had placed Finocchiaro's body. He pours gasoline into the metal tank and lights it, a complaint states.
Dinardo and Kratz then leave the farm without burying the burned bodies of the three men.

July 8, Saturday Day 4 - Melissa Fretanduno-Meo contacts Plumstead Twp Police Dept. to report her 21 year-old missing. Thomas did not show up for work that day.

In the afternoon, Dinardo and Kratz return to the farm and use the backhoe to dig a 12.5-foot-deep hole -- about 1/2-mile away from Patrick's grave -- and bury the "pig roaster" containing the charred bodies of Finocchiaro, Meo and Sturgis, the complaint states.

At about 5 p.m., Dinardo contacts an unidentified male friend in Bensalem. They meet up and Dinardo offers to sell him a 1996 Nissan Maxima for $500 -- Meo's vehicle, according to a complaint.

July 9, Sunday Day 5 - Mark Sturgis' family report him missing to the Pennsyvania State Police, after Mark did not show up for work with Thomas. (time unknown)

July 9, Sunday - 2:10am - Police locate Sturgis' vehicle in an area known as Peddler's Village in Bucks County at 2:10 a.m., less than two miles from where the men were killed, a complaint states.

July 9, Sunday - ~ 4am - Two hours later, investigators locate Meo's 1996 Nissam Maxima at Dinardo's family home in Solesbury Township. The keys and title to the vehicle, still in Meo's name, hang on the wall inside the garage of the property, a complaint states.

July 9, Sunday - 2:30pm - Bucks County detectives interview Dinardo at 2:30 p.m., questioning about his interactions with Dean Finocchiaro on the night he went missing. Dinardo tells police that he picked up Finocchiaro at his home at about 7:00 p.m. on July 7 and that Finocchiaro asked him to drive to Langhorne for "a big coke deal," the complaint states.
He says he made Finocchiaro get out of his truck and then went fishing. Dinardo denied to police that he was in the Solebury Township area that evening.

July 9, Sunday - ~4:30pm - Later that afternoon, Bucks County detectives interview Dinardo's friend from Bensalem (KBM-Known Bensalem Male). He tell them that Dinardo offered to sell him an older-model Nissan Maxima, according to the criminal complaint. KBM received a call from Dinardo on July 8 at approximately 5pm.

July 10, Monday - Day 6 - Search warrant to search property at 6xxx Lower York Rd in Solebury Twp, Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Deep grave found on property.

Investigators search several locations for evidence. But a signal from one of the missing men's cell phones leads them to the Dinardo family's farmland property, according to CNN affiliate WPVI. They execute a search warrant there, a complaint states, hoping to find the men alive.
The same day, police arrest Dinardo for the unrelated and formerly dismissed firearms charge dating back to February. His bail is set at $1 million.

July 11, Tuesday Day 7 - Dad bails out Cosmo.

July 12, Wednesday Day 8 - With pressure mounting to find the missing men, Weintraub announces that officers have recovered several important pieces of evidence but that the investigation remains "wide open."
Police later re-arrest Dinardo for allegedly stealing and then trying to sell Meo's vehicle one day after he went missing, according to a criminal complaint.Not long after, investigators discover the body of Finocchiaro, as well as other unidentified human remains, in a 12.5-foot-deep grave on the farmland property. The other remains are later identified as Meo and Sturgis.

July 12, Wednesday - 12 midnight - DA press conference announces discovery of the grave.

July 13, Thursday - Day 9 - Detectives interview Dinardo a second time. Confesses his and Kratz's involvement in murders. Tells detectives where Patrick's body is.

~ 9:20pm - After confession Sean Kratz is detained and interviewed.
Patrick's body unearthed from grave site.

July 14, Friday - DA's office files multiple charges against Dinardo and Kratz.
Dinardo faces four criminal homicide charges, and Kratz faces three criminal homicide charges, according to a criminal complaint.
In court judge enters not guilty plea on defendants' behalf and orders them held without bail.

If you see something off or wrong - please let me know! Also, if I repeat "something"! :)

According to the affidavit, he said Kratz shot Finocchiaro in the head as they were leaving a barn on the site.
http://6abc.com/news/2-men-charged-with-criminal-homicide-in-bucks-co-killings/2199000/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

per complaint:

Okay - per CD:

Kratz did not rob Finocchiaro in the woods and they went into the barn. As they were leaving the barn Kratz shot finocchiaro in the head. - page 7 on link below.

per Kratz:

After they arrived, Dinardo and Finocchiaro went into the barn. Kratz said he heard gun shots from the barn and then Dinardo returned to the truck. - page 8 on link below.

this is per https://bucks.crimewatchpa.com/sites/default/files/29567/post/attachments/dinardo_documents.pdf

I was following this case very closely but I fell off over the weekend. Am just now trying to catch up on everything.

Do we know whether or not police recovered cash and marijuana that would corroborate CD's version of events? I haven't been able to find those details anywhere, and I can't understand why they would be kept secret?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered many times.

This piece is winding down. If there's more, it'll be breaking news whenever that piece goes down.

There are just too many unanswered questions that there would be answers to if they weren't being tight lipped for some reason.

In the beginning, they said they knew what the tie was among the four. Now they're letting it sit with Patrick not knowing the others. Why did they disclose the money part of two of the alleged deals, but not the third? What did he need money for so desperately, that he obviously couldn't ask his wealthy parents for? Why did neighbors report hearing shots Saturday if all three were killed Friday? If it was a drug deal gone bad or just a simple robbery, why did it go overnight? How much did he end up stealing from all of them? And how many pounds of weed were recovered? Why aren't they looking for the other two bodies? Why was the death penalty taken off the table for a location that dogs could have found in another day or two? Why did the FBI get involved right away here and not in any other mutiple drug homicides in the recent past?

There isn't a single scenario in which all questions are answered and/or all leads are exhausted.

Bbm: I read the FBI was brought in for their recovery expertise.

And you have covered the unanswered Qs. Multiple agencies, investigative and medical examiner have to piece this story together. It is going take some time, for sure.

The one response was don't do it to Ryan Reynolds you may end up in a shallow grave buried in his backyard...omg smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, but that reply is dated July 13, after CD was arrested 2nd time and after DA announced discovery of common grave.

Yes, but that reply is dated July 13, after CD was arrested 2nd time and after DA announced discovery of common grave.

Thank you.. I wasn't paying attention walking my dog & reading..not a smart thing to do

I know this area well I have a friend who lives less than 10 minutes away from Peddlers Village. Is mostly an affluent what I would describe as an upper-class place to live. Expensive homes, private education's etc. I know he supposedly had mental issues but he had the world by the balls. It's a gorgeous place to grow up and Live a privileged life. I cannot for the life of me understand this particular age group of men and some women who just think it's so cool to live this so called "**** life" I see it all over social media kids that age who are middle-class as well. It isn't just the way they dress, it's the way they talk, it's the reference to gang a crime or **** or murder.. I don't get it and if I had a son that age he wouldn't be getting it either because I swear it really is the dumbing down of America!! You can't even understand them. And if parents were paying closer attention possibly, "this ****" would have a job or be getting the mental help he needs and it gets me more angry by the day! Reading Jimi's obituary broke my heart. I can't even imagine the pain his grandparents & mother & family are feeling. I wish all people who have these sons and daughters that want to act like gangsters get some kind of grip on their kids before it's too late!!

I wasn't aware you could not use the term that I used.. starts with a T**G

CD didn't live in the bucolic area you describe.He lived in Lower Bucks, Bensalem..A nice home, with a pool and everything, but more an over the top home in a modest area. his family has assets, but who knows how the cash flow was, and how generous his parents were with him..My guess is they pulled the reigns in, hence his alleged selling of "firewood" and kicks

There were a lot of signs he was heading for a violent psychotic break.

"Over the past six months, Mr. DiNardo’s volatility had become increasingly public. In February, a neighbor in Bensalem, where Mr. DiNardo still lived with his parents and three younger siblings, called the police after Mr. DiNardo was seen walking down the street, shooting a 20-gauge shotgun in the air. He admitted to an officer that he was not legally allowed to possess firearms because of his prior mental commitment, police records show.

On Snapchat, Mr. DiNardo ranted about seeking revenge, appearing bloody in one video after he said he got into a fight at a strip club. In a selfie, the one in which he appeared bare-chested and wild-eyed, he aimed a revolver mounted with a laser at the phone.

Over the Independence Day holiday, a few days before the four men went missing, he sent an ominous video warning in a private Snapchat message to a few dozen friends, according to a person who watched it. He threatened to kill people who owed him money and to get away with it, speaking while lying down with guns arrayed behind him."

Wonder where exactly the shooting in the air happened? Shooting a gun in the air in a congested area should be a straight ticket back to the mental hospital. He seems like he was asking for it almost. But they only got him for having the weapon.

"But the signs of a volatile, bullying personality became steadily more pronounced over time, especially after an ATV accident last year. "

Some have asked why no one searched for him but I would think they did.

Radar online reported that he was eventually found by his brother and Dad.
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/cosmo-dinardo-lethal-past-atv-accident/

"According to various individuals close to DiNardo, a horrific ATV accident was what drove the mentally ill criminal to violent delusion. Last year, the 20-year-old allegedly crashed a four-wheeler while alone in the woods. He was stranded for hours, suffering from broken bones, until his father and younger brother found him. Pals seem to agree that he suffered serious head injuries and his mood became very dark.

“That incident drove him over the edge. He was a more violent individual,” said a longtime friend."

If he went out late sometimes, his family may not have started looking for him til the next afternoon. If he was passed out he might have been hard to find. I really don't think this was all fabricated. However crazy he was before got worse. And he wasn't exactly hiding it.

I don't think it matters though. His actions show he knew it was wrong. And he confessed with a lawyer present for a deal.

If he's psychotic, anything he says could be off. He might not know what is real. I knew an 19 year old schizophrenic guy..on meds, recently out of the hospital. He seemed mostly normal if eccentric but when he talked about his hallucinations he was very kooky and believed they were real. He wasn't violently dangerous but had no empathy and was often lost in his head. He was kind of dangerous in way in that he didn't really understand what was happening.

Cosmo had anger issues. Not good to lose what little control he had over that.

Something happened when he was 14 and he started talking about killing people. The start of schizophrenia or real acts... I wonder if they know yet? I'm sure LE will figure it out. If he really did it he would probably remember important details.

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not defending CD in any way at all but it just seems to me that he has been crying out for help for years. So sad no one took it seriously. Hoping justice will be served for the Bucks Boys.

CD didn't live in the bucolic area you describe.He lived in Lower Bucks, Bensalem..A nice home, with a pool and everything, but more an over the top home in a modest area. his family has assets, but who knows how the cash flow was, and how generous his parents were with him..My guess is they pulled the reigns in, hence his alleged selling of "firewood" and kicks

I agree with you. It is middle class. It doesn't mean they were rich. Growing up, my parents had a nice house in a nice area, owned similar business (weird) I always had food and a roof over my head but i had to work for my money. The thing is. They worked hard for their money and I was expected to do the same. IMO he had mental problems that maybe his parents didn't understand or realize how bad it was. Who knows, maybe they did but I don't think they ever believed THIS would happen.

I agree with you. It is middle class. It doesn't mean they were rich. Growing up, my parents had a nice house in a nice area, owned similar business (weird) I always had food and a roof over my head but i had to work for my money. The thing is. They worked hard for their money and I was expected to do the same. IMO he had mental problems that maybe his parents didn't understand or realize how bad it was. Who knows, maybe they did but I don't think they ever believed THIS would happen.

I don't think money was the motive, nor was weed, although they may have played into it in CD's mind that way. The only motive that I see is that he is a psychopath who wanted to find people to kill. Were these guys there for pot deals? Perhaps, but I don't believe for a second that he killed them over nickel and dime pot deals. Were they "customers" who possibly owed him a little money? Also plausible, but again that's not why he killed them. If we take CD at his word, both in his video before the killings and his statements afterwards, it's possible that he announced that he was going to kill all the people that owed him money and then within the next week, lured them to the farm with pot deals and executed them. But what is the real motive here? None of these guys involved (including CD and SK) have any appearances of being big time drug traffickers making multi-million dollar deals that people can get killed for stiffing your supplier. Even if these guys owed CD a couple hundred dollars or something, systematically executing them over it is something that only a psychopathic killer would think appropriate to do. The only real reason I see that CD killed these guys is that he is a psychopath chasing the "thrill" of killing people.

Why has this story been so quiet in the media all of a sudden?

There's still media talking about it in NYC. Not sure how nationwide it is right now. I guess if there's no new info there really isn't much to report on or enough for an updated article.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Sources: Cosmo DiNardo also confessed to 2 Philadelphia murders; police investigating

http://6abc.com/news/sources-dinardo-also-confessed-to-2-philadelphia-murders/2229332/

To clarify, not confirmed yet:

"However, Philadelphia police say that while they are aware of that reported confession, they are not yet able to link him to any killings in the city.

Commissioner Richard Ross spoke to Action News on Tuesday morning. He said the department would be "remiss" if they didn't investigate."

Not defending CD in any way at all but it just seems to me that he has been crying out for help for years. So sad no one took it seriously. Hoping justice will be served for the Bucks Boys.

Boo hoo. He wasn't "crying out", he was being a criminal, a bully and a . I'm sick of all of these excuses. Smh.

I wonder if the LE that took the confessions from both CD & SK thought about asking them why they needed to murder the victims? All we have so far is a description of what they did in the affadavits, but no question as to why they had to kill the four guys. What the motive was?

Why couldn't you use the word T**G? The NY Post uses it every day...

It's probably the way WS website is formatted for certain words. It has happened to me before too, so i just find a different word that says the same thing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back