GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Back in February of this year, there were some rare geese deliberately killed near the Solebury property at Aquetong Road-they were killed by gunshot. There is a reward being offered to find the person responsible, so I believe the local SPCA is serious about finding out who did this. I wonder if they've considered CD? Does he drive an SUV?

http://www.bcspca.org/2017/02/

Looks like I missed the previous post related to this...

RBBM - - A broken ankle.. And it was on his parents property! He wasn't out in the woods all day fending for himself, disoriented with multiple broken bones and head injury. I wonder if, in fact, he made that ATV tumble sound worse than it was to all of his buddies. It wouldn't surprise me.
I don't recall reading anything about out in the woods, fending for himself. I assumed he was riding somewhere on the 90 acres (which does have wooded sections) and it happened there. It wouldn't be the first time someone was missing overnight before discovered. I have seizures that mess up my arms and legs and before we got acclimated, I laid on the floor one time with a mild concussion and a sprained wrist for eight hours until my husband got home from work.

As others have said, no one will know unless it comes out in trial, but whether it's legit or not, the hospital records will settle the question quickly.

No where in the polices statment does it say he sustained a head injury. Just more pieces to the puzzle.

Nothing adds up.
I wouldn't expect it to. The police statement only covers what is obvious when they respond to the call. A broken ankle can be pretty obvious. A head injury wouldn't necessarily be. Even if he was acting weird, that could mean anything from a concussion to a fatal bleed. It would have been irresponsible for the police or anyone else there to try to diagnose and document any injury that couldn't be seen with the naked eye.

Im curious, did your friends thought processes lead him to lure his parents one at a time, kill them and then elaborately cover up the crime and go about his business like nothing happened? Or did your friend kill his parents and just wait for LE to come and take him away?

I grew up with a guy who's BROTHER was diagnosed schizophrenic. He was a quiet, harmless young man. My friend, his brother was into drugs, fighting, Petty theft etc. One day my friend (the non schizophrenic) took a bat to the schizophrenic brother and began to beat him. The mother inserted herself over the schizophrenic brother and got herself beat to death by my friend. When he was done he dropped the bat and calmly waited for LE to arrive. His brother survived, thank God. My friend is in prison. I believe he also had severe undiagnosed mental issues that he self medicated for years. All the worry was for the schizophrenic brother, and it was the "normal" one that reigned hell upon the family.

But to get to my point. To be mentally disturbed enough to commit these crimes, doesn't point to the level of determination that Cozmo displayed. He had to commit the crimes, then gather himself yo normalcy enough to persuade another to follow him. WAY too organized. Enlist the help of his cousin. Then elaborately clean scene and go about town as if nothing happened. Nope. Nada. I vote psychopathic not schizophrenic.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I'm with you Ninij. He does appear to be rather methodical. If he is truly schizophrenic I do believe it would be a mitigating factor, but I'm just not sure I'm buying what they're selling. Someone mentioned earlier that a diagnosis of schizophrenia is made quite thoughtfully and over time. Yes, ideally, and in the ivory tower, this is how it is done. How it should be done. In reality, I have seen diagnoses made haphazardly in the trenches of the hospital wards. Regardless, who is the one disseminating these claims?

Ninij - you ask an interesting question regarding behavior after the crime: "Or did your friend kill his parents and just wait for LE to come and take him away?". This reminds me of the Bruce Blackman familicide case. Bruce was quite clearly an un-/undertreated schizophrenic. IIRC, after murdering his family, police essentially found him kicking dirt, wandering around his neighborhood. Very different behavior than CD exhibited. I can say that I genuinely have sympathy for someone like Bruce Blackman because, although he committed a horrible crime against his very own family, he too was a victim (of his disease). I don't know that I feel comfortable putting CD in this category right now.

Great post. And welcome Fib! I'm with you. EMS were called to the property and were TOLD he'd had an accident. I think he was off the rails out there on the property partying, hunting, doing bad things to animals for a few days and was maybe dehydrated, doing drugs, and was in sore shape when he was found. I think the ATV accident was a good way to explain away a few lost days. LE can only comment on that maybe he broke an ankle. Nothing on a severe head injury. Me thinks his family were at least enabling his crazy behavior for the sake if their good name. I dunno, theory only. Something stinks.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Bbm: Agree 100 percent.

It made perfect sense to me that this would be him...what/where was the sm post, if you can find it?

It's on the Facebook group page Cosmo Dinardo. I wasn't sure if we are allowed to post a direct link to it.

Looks like I missed the previous post related to this...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png
Good connection jmoose.

It often think it starts with animal and wildlife killings. I can't even bring myself to think of this abuse.

Would it make sense if CD was charged with plowing fields on the family farm? After all, why did they buy farm land? Tax relief? But had to show something for it?

CD chose this place. why? Well we know why... It is the opportunity piece of this horrific story.

God knows what may have happened before. And the thought of animals suffering just makes me so sick...

I believe the parents bought the farmland and adjacent property as an investment , not to farm nor live there.They lease the property to a local farmer

Something posted to SM yesterday about this. Poster said that it was CD and case was settled out of court .

This is close to the time frame of when CD was rearrested for gun possession in Feb as well.

Still checking to find confirmation.

Killing animals. Horrific!
Killing humans. A whole 'nother level of evil.
God have mercy on all the victims and souls lost. I don't know what else to think or say. Except pray.

thanks for weighing in. and so very sorry for your loss. i too, lost and am keeping up with this case to justice. thoughts are with you.

My heartfelt sympathy to you Medium, ((((Hugs)))) and Thankyou. I know there are a other posters on WS that have lost loved ones as well. The grief journey is a difficult one for sure, and we find comfort where we can.

I believe the parents bought the farmland and adjacent property as an investment , not to farm nor live there.They lease the property to a local farmer

Yes i think i read that earlier in the case too.

Killing animals. Horrific!
Killing humans. A whole 'nother level of evil.
God have mercy on all the victims and souls lost. I don't know what else to think or say. Except pray.

I agree that animal cruelty is beyond disgusting, as is child abuse. It is all evil. If only we could change this world of suffering.

It's on the Facebook group page Cosmo Dinardo. I wasn't sure if we are allowed to post a direct link to it.

Hope this helps:
(quote)
Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
Paraphrasing is okay.
Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

I don't recall reading anything about out in the woods, fending for himself. I assumed he was riding somewhere on the 90 acres (which does have wooded sections) and it happened there. It wouldn't be the first time someone was missing overnight before discovered. I have seizures that mess up my arms and legs and before we got acclimated, I laid on the floor one time with a mild concussion and a sprained wrist for eight hours until my husband got home from work.

As others have said, no one will know unless it comes out in trial, but whether it's legit or not, the hospital records will settle the question quickly.
Oh you poor woman , ouch, not pleasant. That's a long time to have to wait for some help.

Please don't get too upset if CD shot some geese. People shoot and eat geese - a lot. Yeah, I know he didn't eat the geese he allegedly shot, but they were geese. And, Chinese geese (as they were described) are not rare, they just aren't native to North America.

Hunting is not, in itself, horrible.

To kill any living being for the hell if it is completely unforgivable.

NOT THE MAYOR
NOT LAW ENFORCEMENT

"the charge was dismissed because paperwork submitted in the case lacked a necessary
DOCTOR'S SIGNATURE onfirming DiNardo was involuntarily committed under section 302 of the state's Mental Health Procedures Act"

http://www.theintell.com/news/local...-53fb-901b-c519793fe053.html?hp=top-mainstory

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Why would LE file paperwork that lacked the necessary signature ?

Something smells about this flub, Imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee
Back