GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thankyou. It has been a long time since i last saw his beautiful smile and i miss all my loved ones who are gone. My daughter also died of substance abuse, (alcohol) 5 years ago. I think her pain was just too much for her and she couldn't cope. But i have two beautiful young adult sons that still need me and we carry on.

:grouphug:

And thank you to the person who gave me the date of next hearing! :wave:

That is a lot of loss for you three. I am so saddened to read of your heartache. Peace be with your family and your sons. Bless you.

Thankyou, and as bereaved parents we certainly have to find our inner strength when faced with such tragedies. That is why when i read of these cases my heart breaks for these victims and their families because so much is lost when a parent loses a child, and everyone in the family is greatly affected by it.
To have a child murdered must be an even more unbearable pain and my heart goes out to these poor people because they have to get through this somehow, so i wish them all the love & support they will need.

There has been some chatter on SM as to CD having had a vehicle accident some time this spring, possibly in March, leading to a law suit filed against him on 501817 as 'Motor Vehicle Tort Damages seeking monetary compensation'.

This was remanded to court on 062217 for jury trial.

SM poster reports this as CD backing into pedestrian some time in March....possible hit and run.

This is unconfirmed at this time...I`m working to clarify.

Unreal if this is true, wow.

Total guess: paranoid, but he seemed to get depressed after the accident, so maybe schizoaffective.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think it is even guess-worthy based on the limited amount of information, unfortunately.

I've had the same questions about his "diagnosis."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, he was officially diagnosed when he spent time in the psych hospital. He had 2 stays there. This was before the ATV accident, which he did have a serious ATV accident. This is confirmed. Not excusing his actions, but all these things are facts.

Another thing: at age 14, people can make their own medical decisions, unless they present harm to themselves or others. Even then, they have a say on who gets a copy of their medical records. This is the law in PA, I don't know if this is how it is in every state, but in PA, age 14 you can refuse any medical care, refuse meds, and can prevent your own parents from all medical reports/info/etc.

Back in February of this year, there were some rare geese deliberately killed near the Solebury property at Aquetong Road-they were killed by gunshot. There is a reward being offered to find the person responsible, so I believe the local SPCA is serious about finding out who did this. I wonder if they've considered CD? Does he drive an SUV?

http://www.bcspca.org/2017/02/

Great work finding this information!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iirc we discussed these on maybe Thread 1 or 2. I tried to research but since I'm out of the area I can't access the story behind the event on the Times website. Do some digging on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATS2+3
Back