GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TM's car is something that has had me stumped all along. TM, MS (in MS's car) and CD (in his truck) had to drive by the entrance to the farm to get to the property where they parked the car... then back track to go to the farm altogether in CD's truck. What was the point of doing this? I can only think that TM planned to leave the car there with CD either as a trade for something, collateral for something or because CD was going to buy it. CD is the one who told the story about the car though so maybe he lied. Maybe he took the car, the keys and the title over to the other property after the murder. But, I doubt it.
Apparently Meo's diabetic kit was still in the car, so he's unlikely to have intended to leave it there. I think CD gave some reason why no one could drive their car there (like a bad road, or not wanting neighbours to see) , and the others said OK.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

The MH info on 302s are also shared by PSP into the FBI data base.

There should be no reason why the gun charge was dismissed due to lack of verification of 302.

Something smells here.

Thank you.

Police are doing a walk-through of Cosmo DiNardo property in Bucks County https://t.co/oCNPqEaIAh

[video=twitter;888101387363594240]https://twitter.com/McDanielJustine/status/888101387363594240[/video]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

looking for more evidence tied to these four murders or other crimes I wonder ...

Police are doing a walk-through of Cosmo DiNardo property in Bucks County https://t.co/oCNPqEaIAh

[video=twitter;888101387363594240]https://twitter.com/McDanielJustine/status/888101387363594240[/video]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Gees. Maybe his parents over indulged all of their children because they could. Maybe he (CD) was just so unmanageable that they just avoided all confrontation with him once he became an adult and they had no control over him and he knew it.

You make a very good point. It happens, and then they all get to the point of no return. Not saying that this occurred with the DiN family, but, if it did, and I were CD's mom (or dad) I would be truly afraid of him if he were free. They don't seem to have that bad a relationship with him. I sure hope. Should worry more about his relationship with them. His parents seem to be sticking with him. They must be heartbroken, just as the other families are.

Copy of letter from Bucks Co DA Office to Bensalem PD Officer dated 062117 to request refile charges against CD for gun charges

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209070665715460&set=p.10209070665715460&type=3&theater

Even if the info was in the database they'd want to confirm it. It was explained earlier that maybe the doctor couldn't remember the specifics and forgot to sign at the time so couldn't sign anything..or some such muddle. If they were going to let him off I suspect they would have just dismissed the charges instead of making people look incompetent or worse.

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You make a very good point. It happens, and then they all get to the point of no return. Not saying that this occurred with the DiN family, but, if it did, and I were CD's mom (or dad) I would be truly afraid of him if he were free. They don't seem to have that bad a relationship with him. I sure hope. Should worry more about his relationship with them. His parents seem to be sticking with him. They must be heartbroken, just as the other families are.
I'm not sure heartbroken is the correct term. I am thinking they may have been victims of him as well. Or at least his mom.
I think she tried to do do the right thing with the 302.
CD used her gun to kill with.
There is/was a message/threat to her IMO.
Not to mess with or interfere with him.
I bet she is torn.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know they retained him initially for their son, but now there have been shuffles. It's all too quiet.

Apparently Meo's diabetic kit was still in the car, so he's unlikely to have intended to leave it there. I think CD gave some reason why no one could drive their car there (like a bad road, or not wanting neighbours to see) , and the others said OK.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Yes, that makes sense. If you are right (and I think you are) then that's another point on the score board for premeditation... unless the road truly is impassable by an older car. Then again, it might have been TM who refused to drive his car up that hill having been there before. I really would love more information but that's the downfall of following these cases.

Even if the info was in the database they'd want to confirm it. It was explained earlier that maybe the doctor couldn't remember the specifics and forgot to sign at the time so couldn't sign anything..or some such muddle. If they were going to let him off I suspect they would have just dismissed the charges instead of making people look incompetent or worse.

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/c...lso-banned-from-holy-ghost-prep-20170719.html

Bucks County officials shed light on how and why Cosmo DiNardo's gun charge was dismissed

I think it is a slippery slope and the issue doesn't need government intervention.

Lots of people knew he was 'off', that he wasn't supposed to have guns but had access to them anyway and ignored that fact. They ignored his diagnosis and flaunted his non-compliance by hiring lawyers to defend him so he could continue to do as he/they pleased.

They put him on a city drug task force board! Predictably, he never showed up for meetings. I mean come on. He got asked to never step foot again on the campuses of 2 private schools.

His parents knew all of this. Their friends knew. Everyone knew because people talk. LE knew. His shrinks knew. Over 30 incidents with LE in 6 years. Even it out to 5 incidents per year. That is excessive anywhere.

But, he kept getting passes.
Teatime, thanks for this info. Back several pages as theeadsand threads, some one asked how could his parents be sued. IF it can be proven that his parents knew he was not to be around, own, operate weapons, that would be the key to suing the parents. If he was admitted or treated for any mental issues, his parents would know as he lived with them. Just one more area to investigate.

Here is the law in PA regarding firearms and the mentally ill

Pennsylvania Pa. Con Stat. tit. 18, §6105(c) no person shall possess a firearm if

A person who has been adjudicated as incompetent or involuntarily committed to a mental institution;
http://www.ncsl.org/research/civil-...session-of-a-firearm-by-the-mentally-ill.aspx

So was Dinardo involuntarily committed to a mental institution and for how long, or was he just there for assessment/evaluation and then released without actually being committed to the facility?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back