GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Doesn't "KBM" simply stand for "Known Bensalem Male?"

ETA: Oops sorry! Saw this was already answered upthread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not reading it as he was shot during a burglary, I'm reading it as the burglaries took place last year and he got shot this year. IMO

Maybe he was shot during a robbery, hence the reason we don't know who shot him. .?

Maybe he was shot during a robbery, hence the reason we don't know who shot him. .?

Maybe, but that's not stated anywhere, at least anywhere I'm aware of.

Because his shooter was a victim who didn't want to be named ?

Quotes aren't working

Because his shooter was a victim who didn't want to be named ?

Quotes aren't working

No the quotes are a Lil weird today.

You may be right, but it's all speculation. They haven't specifically stated he was shot during, after, or because of a burglary. IMO

I mentioned earlier most of the time he mentions a sum of money it's $800 or $8000 I don't get it

CD claimed that JTP was going to buy 2 pounds of weed from him for $8,000 on July 5th. CD goes on to say that when JTP arrived he only had $800 instead of $8,000. CD claims that he then suggested to JTP that he buy a firearm from him instead. That's where the $800 vs $8,000 comes into it. Somehow, during this alleged "weed gone wrong- switch to potential firearm sale- story"... JTP was shot by CD and buried on the property. It isn't a very believable story that CD tells concerning this particular matter, imo, and CD having that amount of $800 on his mind and just grabbing for it under stress wouldn't surprise me at all. Then again, too... maybe he did lure JTP out to the farm to look at an ATV CD might sell.

Schmaley's link to the ATV priced at $800 is very, very interesting.

snipped from article:

"DiNardo was a year ahead of Patrick in prep school, and he said he killed his former classmate after Patrick arrived with $800 to buy $8,000 worth of marijuana."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-loyola-memorial-20170719-story.html

CD claimed that JTP was going to buy 2 pounds of weed from him for $8,000 on July 5th. CD goes on to say that when JTP arrived he only had $800 instead of $8,000. CD claims that he then suggested to JTP that he buy a firearm from him instead. That's where the $800 vs $8,000 comes into it. Somehow, during this alleged "weed gone wrong- switch to potential firearm sale- story"... JTP was shot by CD and buried on the property. It isn't a very believable story that CD tells concerning this particular matter, imo, and CD having that amount of $800 on his mind and just grabbing for it under stress wouldn't surprise me at all. Then again, too... maybe he did lure JTP out to the farm to look at an ATV CD might sell.

Schmaley's link to the ATV priced at $800 is very, very interesting.

I don't know where I saw other things posted from his Facebook posts etc. but those numbers are referenced over and over..weird!

^BIC

Just thought more than one source might lend credibility or would help to discover new information.
Such as, one reporter quotes SK family, perhaps that might lead to info on that interview. Please feel free to ignore my posts if they are not useful to your inquiry or thought process

I'm not reading it as he was shot during a burglary, I'm reading it as the burglaries took place last year and he got shot this year. IMO

If SK was shot during a burglary, that should have been in the news....police would respond to gunshots fired by a homeowner in all probability and a PD case would be filed

If, however, SK was shot by a drug dealer during some kind of funny business with drugs deals, supply or distribution , then that probably would not be in the news....as no one would call the police to report it.

SK showing up at a hospital with multiple gun shot wounds would probably get a police report....but no charges filed if he refused to cooperate or give evidence.

Might clarify how deep SK and CD were into the drug game if the shooting was drug related.

This does kind of ties in with Kratz being shot IMO
(quote)
Steve Keeley of Fox29 tweeted, “2nd man in custody in Bucks County murders, Sean Kratz, 20, just survived being shot 6 times in Philadelphia in March.”
Kratz has a lengthy criminal history, including an open burglary case.

Sean Kratz “was out on bail for burglary, criminal trespassing, theft and other charges stemming from two pending burglary cases in Philadelphia courts. In March, he posted 10 percent of $10,000 bail,” reports Philadelphia Magazine.
http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/sean-...lleged-accomplice-person-of-interest-suspect/

I am wondering if maybe SK had some drug dealings in Philadelphia and wasn't paid the money he was owed, so went back there and committed the burglary for money owed to him and in the process got shot?

I am wondering if maybe SK had some drug dealings in Philadelphia and wasn't paid the money he was owed, so went back there and committed the burglary for money owed to him and in the process got shot?

I think that he stole a leaf blower and small stuff. I can't imagine that he was a big time dealer.

I think that he stole a leaf blower and small stuff. I can't imagine that he was a big time dealer.

I don't think a big time dealer, but dealing in a smaller quantity of drugs on a regular basis, and in that case someone could still owe him money like a few hundred dollars?
Maybe CD was the one getting the larger quantity of drugs and giving some of that to his cousin SK to sell as well? Anyway it's just a theory/speculation.

This is said to be SK's shooting. It was at a park, so not a burglary. He isn't named but it's MSM so hopefully it's ok to post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub
Back