GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If SK was shot during a burglary, that should have been in the news....police would respond to gunshots fired by a homeowner in all probability and a PD case would be filed

If, however, SK was shot by a drug dealer during some kind of funny business with drugs deals, supply or distribution , then that probably would not be in the news....as no one would call the police to report it.

SK showing up at a hospital with multiple gun shot wounds would probably get a police report....but no charges filed if he refused to cooperate or give evidence.

Might clarify how deep SK and CD were into the drug game if the shooting was drug related.

This sounds more likely. If it was a news story in march there would be more out there linked in the current articles. He was probably doing something he didn't want to be caught for so someone may have thrown him in a car and drove to the hospital.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If SK was shot during a burglary, that should have been in the news....police would respond to gunshots fired by a homeowner in all probability and a PD case would be filed

If, however, SK was shot by a drug dealer during some kind of funny business with drugs deals, supply or distribution , then that probably would not be in the news....as no one would call the police to report it.

SK showing up at a hospital with multiple gun shot wounds would probably get a police report....but no charges filed if he refused to cooperate or give evidence.

Might clarify how deep SK and CD were into the drug game if the shooting was drug related.

All good points.

Too bad SK wasn't killed in that shooting; the boys might all still be alive.

JMHO

JMHO

I doubt that is true. CD killed JP without SK and was clearly the ringleader here. He is the psychopath who was trolling for victims to target. He would have done that with or without SK.

Don't read this as a defense of SK. He's just as guilty even if his account is correct where it was CD who actually shot all the boys. It's just that he wasn't the ringleader or the reason these crimes happened.

JMHO

I admit I had the same thought about CD's ATV accident. If CD had just died that day ...

This sounds more likely. If it was a news story in march there would be more out there linked in the current articles. He was probably doing something he didn't want to be caught for so someone may have thrown him in a car and drove to the hospital.

That could be. I guess it's anyone's guess as to why SK was shot x6 times? And i think a poster mentioned upthread that CD could of even had something to do with it? Who knows in the world of crime & criminals.

It amazes me that someone can get shot 6x and then a few months later, they are out and about, no problem. Pretty quick recovery.

It amazes me that someone can get shot 6x and then a few months later, they are out and about, no problem. Pretty quick recovery.

I wonder if all the bullets hit him though? There is so little information about this incident it's difficult to say what actually happened then.

when is his b day? and also how often does the media fudge it early on?

Must be a different guy in your link. Kratz is 20 yrs. old and was shot 6 times in March per my previous link.
In the link you posted the guy was 19 and shot 7 times in May.

Must be a different guy in your link. Kratz is 20 yrs. old and was shot 6 times in March per my previous link.
In the link you posted the guy was 19 and shot 7 times in May.

I loaded the comments for the article too and, most were very strange, but anyway, I didn't get the impression the person who this particular article was referring to being shot 7 times was sk.

Off topic here but not off topic completely.... TM's leaving his car at the other property (after having to drive past the farm to do so) is still bugging me. It makes no sense to me but then I wondered if CD wasn't offering to sell something that could be driven away from the farm. TM might have been the one interested in buying something on wheels and would come back for his car later... ~or~ trade his car for whatever it was and brought the title of his car just in case. I have no idea what but maybe a motorized bike of some sort. JTP might have also been interested in something like this... a bike. Other than CD's claims that these boys wanted to buy weed from him; we have no one else's word to go on. Nobody has yet mentioned that there was so much as one rolled "joint" found on that farm.
I'm thinking it was a bike because an ATV (I don't believe can be driven legally on streets in PA.)

This is not in the immediate area, but I know the family owns a lot of property. It doesn't say how long they believe the body had been there.
http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-val...igating-body-found-in-lehigh-county/592727651

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Local radio reported yesterday that body was found in dumpster behind Walmart.

Just guessing this probably was an od in parking lot. Last time I was there I saw a needle in parking lot as I got out my car. Jus sayin.

Google Alert - sharing. (I had just left this thread, and received this alert.... is google following me....
flabbergasted-smiley.gif

Ok - something I really don't understand - from this article (link: http://www.phillyvoice.com/friend-opens-door-cosmo-dinardos-social-media-posts-live-stalk-session/ )

[.....] By the time investigators unearthed evidence and interviewed a 20-year-old Bensalem, Bucks County, man for a second time, they had his confession.
[.....]
DiNardo implicated a cousin – Sean Kratz of Northeast Philadelphia – in the mass murders as well. Both men are charged with murder and related offenses in the slayings and have pleaded not guilty.

Now - you just confessed and you're going to plead not guilty?? :confused:

:dunno: Just sounds like a waste of court time and State's $$ - but that's JMHO!

This is actually an interesting article about CD social media leading up to the murders.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back