GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the weapons were not secured, I hope so.

Knowing that somebody who was residing in their home was mentally ill*, forbidden to own weapons, and then had been acting erratically with one (firing a shot gun on a city street), any weapons owned by the parents needed to have been very secure.

My bet is that they were not. If that is the case, they need to face criminal charges. Sadly, I don't think secured weapons would have stopped these crimes as the perpetrator appears to of had access to illegal weapons through the drug trade. That, however, is a separate matter.

* Though the perpetrator may have a few "screws loose", he still had enough presence of mind to plan the murders and then try to conceal them. In short, he is responsible for his actions in my opinion.

All of this, 1000%!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My brain stops every time on someone wanting to buy $8000 worth of marijuana and supposedly only showing up with $800.

Nobody is this stupid. I don't even buy drugs and wouldn't ever do this. So...this makes me think that the circumstances the murderer(s) give could be delusional or could be fake. I'm still waiting for more "reasons" to be given and otherwise regard these murders as a spree set off by an unknown event to us.

Loosely following but I agree. I think there's something more to this.

He is 20. He would have been 17 if the dates he wrote down on his notebook paper are true/correct.

You have to go back to 2011-12 to dig around.

Re shoes and ammo photo. If the year of the shoes can be identified, if they are around 2012 year, then the date on the photo would be a sell it on wherever date?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cosmo-dinardo-killing_us_596d27b3e4b0b95f893d71a2

Cosmo DiNardo, the suburban Philadelphia man charged last week with killing and burying four men, reportedly confessed to at least two additional homicides.

DiNardo, 20, told detectives he killed two people in Philadelphia when he was 15, The New York Times reported Monday, citing “a person with knowledge of Mr. DiNardo’s statement.” LevittownNow.com reported it had independently confirmed the statement.

:what: If this is true...he's been schizophrenic a long time and he had issues before his ATV accident.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cosmo-dinardo-killing_us_596d27b3e4b0b95f893d71a2

Cosmo DiNardo, the suburban Philadelphia man charged last week with killing and burying four men, reportedly confessed to at least two additional homicides.

DiNardo, 20, told detectives he killed two people in Philadelphia when he was 15, The New York Times reported Monday, citing “a person with knowledge of Mr. DiNardo’s statement.” LevittownNow.com reported it had independently confirmed the statement.

:what: If this is true...he's been schizophrenic a long time and he had issues before his ATV accident.

I believe it.

I replied to your post re: FBI number in the last thread, but in case you missed it, I wanted to repost it here:

Are you referring to the FBI number on the complaint? If so, that FBI number doesn't mean they've ever been involved with an FBI investigation. I believe they would have been assigned an FBI number because they were previous charged with a prior state offense and fingerprinted.

ETA: If you're referring to something else, would you mind linking the documents regarding FBI case file numbers so I can take a look?

I don't know if it refers just to the FBI national fingerprint data base or if it is an active case file due to other reasons.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ence-searching-Pennsylvania-men.html#comments

Police find body at schizophrenic 20-year-old's $5 million farm after he was re-arrested over the disappearance of four young Pennsylvania men when he tried to sell one of their cars

<modsnip>

I know it sounds like a horror script, but there are several commenters from the area on this article...

There were many such comments on articles like this-but I think LE have said that they believe there is no connection, and that none of the victims were anywhere near witnessing something that could get BR into trouble-that seems to be the jist of the article. I wonder what we'll find out in the coming weeks, though? There still doesn't appear to be a motive that makes sense, so it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out that this could, in fact, be a revenge killing, or at least a "keep your mouth shut" killing. But as of right now, it appears to me to be more like a "Cosmo's not right in the head" killing.

I replied to your post re: FBI number in the last thread, but in case you missed it, I wanted to repost it here:

Are you referring to the FBI number on the complaint? If so, that FBI number doesn't mean they've ever been involved with an FBI investigation. I believe they would have been assigned an FBI number because they were previous charged with a prior state offense and fingerprinted.

ETA: If you're referring to something else, would you mind linking the documents regarding FBI case file numbers so I can take a look?

I don't know if it refers just to the FBI national fingerprint data base or if it is an active case file due to other reasons.

http://www.philly.com/archive/erin_...nardo-claims-did-he-kill-before-20170718.html

Some new details in this article. A year ago, police responded to a verbal altercation between CD and his mother. Also details on the ATV accident, and further clarification on The NY Times statement regarding their source for the claim of other homicides. They didn't retract the statement that CD had confessed, just who the source was that they had confirmed it with.

There were many such comments on articles like this-but I think LE have said that they believe there is no connection, and that none of the victims were anywhere near witnessing something that could get BR into trouble-that seems to be the jist of the article. I wonder what we'll find out in the coming weeks, though? There still doesn't appear to be a motive that makes sense, so it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out that this could, in fact, be a revenge killing, or at least a "keep your mouth shut" killing. But as of right now, it appears to me to be more like a "Cosmo's not right in the head" killing.

Bbm: yes that's what has me wondering, too. If no drugs are recovered or traced, then why? And the rapid timing of the murders.

I'm not sure exactly how to pose this question, but if asked a direct question of which the answer would hinder a larger investigation, are officials allowed to lie? Or if they say that they have no reason to suspect something, can that be trusted as truthful?

Are DF and TM really having a viewing before their funerals or did I read that wrong? [emoji47]

I'm not sure exactly how to pose this question, but if asked a direct question of which the answer would hinder a larger investigation, are officials allowed to lie? Or if they say that they have no reason to suspect something, can that be trusted as truthful?

That is a good Q. In an investigation, there is purposeful omission, and publishing to flush out something larger, right?

Are DF and TM really having a viewing before their funerals or did I read that wrong? [emoji47]

Did I miss that in a post or is it behind a link?

It doesn't sound right. I know Tom's mom and I am kept in one of the loops regarding services, and that has not been sent out by anyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leenaa
Back