GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(quote)
Once Kratz disappeared from Benner Street; the rumor was that he’d been shot numerous times. Philadelphia police declined to comment but on Friday, he told the judge he had been shot three months ago and “couldn’t bear weight” on his left leg.

“I thought he was dead,” Stankiewicz said. “I guess he wasn’t. Everyone knew he was bad news. It just sucks this is what it had to come to.”
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/c...s-missing-dinardo-troubled-path-20170714.html
My orginal question remains then. Where are the news reports *dated in March* regarding SK being shot? I would like to see the original coverage of his being shot.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My orginal question remains then. Where are the news reports *dated in March* regarding SK being shot? I would like to see the original coverage of his being shot.

Don't think that information is out there in the public from what posters have found which has been posted. LE won't reveal anything further on it for whatever reason?

There doesn't seem to be any original coverage which is very odd.

With that many gunshot wounds, this could be classified as an attempted murder.

There doesn't seem to be any original coverage which is very odd.

With that many gunshot wounds, this could be classified as an attempted murder.

I would think it would of been reported to LE from the hospital or not? Perhaps if it was drug related he didn't want to report that to LE for obvious reasons. Is a hospital compelled to report gunshot wounds to LE without the victim's consent? Did someone call an ambulance for him? If LE were present after he was shot, then SK didn't have to tell what happened to him and why, if he feared repercussions if drug related, and may have refused to talk about the incident, which i think was his right to do so?

I would think it would of been reported to LE from the hospital or not? Perhaps if it was drug related he didn't want to report that to LE for obvious reasons. Is a hospital compelled to report gunshot wounds to LE without the victim's consent? Did someone call an ambulance for him? If LE were present after he was shot, then SK didn't have to tell what happened to him and why, if he feared repercussions if drug related, and may have refused to talk about the incident, which i think was his right to do so?

Most hospitals do report gunshot wounds to LE. I work for a big health system in SE PA and I know it is a policy (not sure if it is required by law but might be) to report gunshot wounds. He could have told them he doesn't know who shot him or why. At that point there isn't much they can do about it but file a report. It happens more often then you would think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the hospital would contact police. that's why sometimes victims who have been assaulted or stabbed or shot and think they are OK wont seek treatment.

However, I wonder if maybe a crime like that is less likely reported to the media when they victim is contacted at a hospital? maybe falls under HIPAA or something.

Re: All this talk about SK......I would like to ask why CD chose someone who apparently had a limp and probably still recovering from these gunshot wounds to assist him in murder? None of this makes sense to me. Are they framing him to take more attention away from CD. Or, perhaps CD was "instructed" to act insane so the attorneys can get him off on a plea of insanity........

I think because maybe he was a follower and CD was trying to impress him? or have someone to blame? idk.

Re: All this talk about SK......I would like to ask why CD chose someone who apparently had a limp and probably still recovering from these gunshot wounds to assist him in murder? None of this makes sense to me. Are they framing him to take more attention away from CD. Or, perhaps CD was "instructed" to act insane so the attorneys can get him off on a plea of insanity........

I would think it would of been reported to LE
from the hospital or not? Perhaps if it was drug related he didn't want to report that to LE for obvious reasons. Is a hospital compelled to report gunshot wounds to LE without the victim's consent? Did someone call an ambulance for him? If LE were present after he was shot, then SK didn't have to tell what happened to him and why, if he feared repercussions if drug related, and may have refused to talk about the incident, which i think was his right to do so?

I'm copying my own post from yesterday, below . Clearly LE was involved-at least this philly homicide detective claims to recall near death shooting.

"Fox News reporter gives info as 20yr old shot 6 times (SK bday in Feb turned 20).

https://mobile.twitter.com/KeeleyFox...03734265585666

Interesting convo going on right now w tweeter who claims to be philly homicide cop and someone who's
heavy on the CD/SK info FB page trying to link SK shooting and the recent killings."

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRevDuff

Most hospitals do report gunshot wounds to LE. I work for a big health system in SE PA and I know it is a policy (not sure if it is required by law but might be) to report gunshot wounds. He could have told them he doesn't know who shot him or why. At that point there isn't much they can do about it but file a report. It happens more often then you would think.

If there is a police report, why hasn't the media tracked that down yet ?...it hasn't gotten much attention, Imo.

Perhaps it is part of a larger investigation into OC that SK ( and possibly CD ) might have been caught up in and the detectives are keeping this info close to the vest so as not to compromise investigations into bigger fish.

Perhaps one or more of the deceased kids was a confidential informant to a big crime network and CD found out.

Thanks for clarifying.

Yes, the hospital would contact police. that's why sometimes victims who have been assaulted or stabbed or shot and think they are OK wont seek treatment.

However, I wonder if maybe a crime like that is less likely reported to the media when they victim is contacted at a hospital? maybe falls under HIPAA or something.

BBM, Yes that could be the case as well.

If there is a police report, why hasn't the media tracked that down yet ?...it hasn't gotten much attention, Imo.

Perhaps it is part of a larger investigation into OC that SK ( and possibly CD ) might have been caught up in and the detectives are keeping this info close to the vest so as not to compromise investigations into bigger fish.

Perhaps one or more of the deceased kids was a confidential informant to a big crime network and CD found out.

That could be and was wondering the same thing. The LE don't want to go into detail about the SK shooting, so it could well be a part of an ongoing investigation.

let's get back to basics. We need to look at the origin of this. CD had a grave dug, and maybe more potentially......to lure these poor boys to the property without vehicles. If anyone was going to go to someone's property, they would generally bring their own vehicle, drug related or not. How is there not a SM or web based trail of information to find out (all their parents included, with cell phones and ipads/computers/whatever at this point) the whereabouts of them leading up to this point? Also, that grave wasn't just dug in a day.......it was planned. So let's get deeper into this. PUN INTENDED. These dudes were not naieve, they got brought there for a reason, and if they were lured, there is a strong back story to that. I know I keep asking questions but the logic does not make any sense to me.

New interview with DA Matt Weintraub

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...747b76f&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=social

What a great DA. I'm listening to this now. Lots of details I had not heard before.

The dogs originally hit on 5 locations on the farm that may have had human remains. The hole dug that had the 3 men and the oil tank was the 5th hole they had dug.

When they were digging the temps were 100 degrees or higher and workers were required to only pass buckets for 15 minutes at a time to make sure no one overheated. Even then, they had to be ORDERED out of the hole because they wanted to keep going to find the boys.

When they found the oil tank there was a strong smell of gasoline and they suddenly had to change the way they were working because it could was an environmental hazard.

Weintraub spoke with the families about making a deal with CD for information before hand. They had found 3 of the boys but only Dean was identified. All the families agreed unanimously to trade whatever deal they needed to find the 4th boy. The DA is pretty sure they would not have found Jimi without makign that deal.

Weintraub praises the families of the victims for their graciousness and dignity and poise. The DA attended all their funerals and says he hopes if he is ever in that position he hopes he can conduct himself as well as the family members.

let's get back to basics. We need to look at the origin of this. CD had a grave dug, and maybe more potentially......to lure these poor boys to the property without vehicles. If anyone was going to go to someone's property, they would generally bring their own vehicle, drug related or not. How is there not a SM or web based trail of information to find out (all their parents included, with cell phones and ipads/computers/whatever at this point) the whereabouts of them leading up to this point? Also, that grave wasn't just dug in a day.......it was planned. So let's get deeper into this. PUN INTENDED. These dudes were not naieve, they got brought there for a reason, and if they were lured, there is a strong back story to that. I know I keep asking questions but the logic does not make any sense to me.

It doesn't make sense and probably never will unless all the pieces of the puzzle are shared. The DA in the interview says they pretty much knew they were looking for murdered boys but says he can't tell the interviewer why. So, already we're missing a big hand full of pieces to the puzzle. I'm guessing the murdered boys shared some conversations with other friends before the night they went out to that farm and those friends probably shared that information with police after it was apparent the 4 boys were missing. We know MS told his father he was going to meet with TM so, it's not far fetched to think that MS (and the others) may have shared more information than that with a friend or two. One of CD's friends instant messaged with CD about what amounts to; "what's going on? why is everyone talking about you and your farm, etc.. don't you know this DF guy/isn't he a friend of yours? ..." (not actual quotes) Take all that talk and even gossip and tell police and all suspicions turned to one or two or both properties out in Solebury and the search began. I'm pretty sure a lot of "talk" would have been pulled down off social media right away. If it were my social media, I'd have pulled it down and, if police told me to pull it down, I sure would. Unfortunately, we just don't have access to any of that information ... that we practically know had to have taken place. Also, DF's cell phone pinged on the property but police received a tip about TM's car so... good chance that CD blabbed a lot to his "friends" and maybe even made threats about what he was going to do. Many possibilities are here that we just don't know.

It seems extremely unlikely to me that SK in particular would be part of any sort of big time organized crime organization. He was a derelict petty thief who broke into neighbors' tool sheds. That simply doesn't scream organized crime to me.

It seems extremely unlikely to me that SK in particular would be part of any sort of big time organized crime organization. He was a derelict petty thief who broke into neighbors' tool sheds. That simply doesn't scream organized crime to me.

The reason I think he might be connected to OC is the multiple gunshot shooting he sustained in March. Shooting someone 6 times smells gansta to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back