GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Google Rachel Hoffman Murder & Throwaway Informants in the New Yorker Magazine. You will find a lot of video and CBS ABC documentaries on actual cases. It opened my eyes to a possibility there's a bigger picture here. The fact that his CD was on the drug and alcohol board in the town and barely showed up. His parents were great friends with the mayor. If you look up on Facebook Levittown now..go to the link or the DA and someone else is holding signs they want people to put in front of homes with an arrow pointing up for tips about drugs and read the comments.
And it just occurred to me I don't know if this is still the case but watching one of the documentaries states that if you're a drug dealer they can see is your assets or the home etc. where it is taking place… kind of makes me wonder IMO Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have read quite a lot being mentioned that the boys could have been CI ..LE ask kids to "be narcs" to get charges dropped re: low level pot bust or other convictions..they do this all the time. Something went wrong possibly. Read all about this ..google "Rachel Hoffman story" ...blows my mind

The "quite a lot" being mentioned is more people on social media making stuff up, like the BR connection. I wouldn't put any faith in that until it comes out through some sort of official channel.

When you hear hoof beats in PA, don't look for Zebras. CD and SK are nothing more than common criminals. They killed these young men because they wanted to kill them. Sick, but simple.

I have read quite a lot being mentioned that the boys could have been CI ..LE ask kids to "be narcs" to get charges dropped re: low level pot bust or other convictions..they do this all the time. Something went wrong possibly. Read all about this ..google "Rachel Hoffman story" ...blows my mind

Bucks County DA office recently rolled out a " Push out the Pushers " program in late June.....maybe someone dropped the dime on CD and he thought it was one or more of these kids.

The program was rolled out on June 21...the murders happen 2 weeks later.

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....cle_ca65609c-569d-11e7-87ba-ab3c8b0d1e7b.html

Bucks County DA office recently rolled out a " Push out the Pushers " program in late June.....maybe someone dropped the dime on CD and he thought it was one or more of these kids.

The program was rolled out on June 21...the murders happen 2 weeks later.

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....cle_ca65609c-569d-11e7-87ba-ab3c8b0d1e7b.html

That's what I was referring to as well if you look up Levittown FB page. The photo with the DA and someone else and those signs. And I was reading the comments and they just were quite interesting by the people who live there. It just puts a little bit of hmmmm in my mind IMO .. we will have to wait & see. Some of the social media posts are absolutely from family members who have an opinion and BR and DF were good friends. I'm sorry but I can't help but think it's going to be connected somehow along the way and CI is something that is very common and can backfire

That's what I was referring to as well if you look up Levittown FB page. The photo with the DA and someone else and those signs. And I was reading the comments and they just were quite interesting by the people who live there. It just puts a little bit of hmmmm in my mind IMO .. we will have to wait & see. Some of the social media posts are absolutely from family members who have an opinion and BR and DF were good friends. I'm sorry but I can't help but think it's going to be connected somehow along the way and CI is something that is very common and can backfire

Bucks County DA's office just had a huge drug bust in Quakertown with a Philly supplier....March 2017. ( that just coincidentally is the same month SK gets shot 6 times ! )

Funneling drugs out to the suburbs seems to be at epidemic levels in the Philly area.

If it happened in Quakertown, it can happen in Bensalem.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...sts-Bucks-County-Pennsylvania--416270373.html

It can happen anywhere..my mind is truly blown by what I read about the Rachel Hoffman story & "Throwaway Informants" in the New Yorker. Just google! All these kids have zero training & are told they will face a lot of jail time unless they cooperate & are never read their rights or charged. They sign up to become a CI, most are low level drug busts etc. who then rat out friends etc in exchange for reduced sentences or no charges at all. Unfortunately they don't realize the danger & also it's usually not a 1 time thing. I have a friend of my sister whose son is engrossed in a nightmare like this & is in jail very close to this area not far from Bucks County...it's a tragic nightmare!

The "quite a lot" being mentioned is more people on social media making stuff up, like the BR connection. I wouldn't put any faith in that until it comes out through some sort of official channel.

The BR connection was verified he & DF were best friends you DF's Aunt & there are video & pics on FB YouTube etc documenting that as the truth.

The BR connection was verified he & DF were best friends you DF's Aunt & there are video & pics on FB YouTube etc documenting that as the truth.

BR & DF were close friends. That is true and verified. What is not verified is that DF's murder or any of the others had anything at all to do with BR. In fact, quite the opposite of "verified", that's been repeatedly denied.

BR & DF were close friends. That is true and verified. What is not verified is that DF's murder or any of the others had anything at all to do with BR. In fact, quite the opposite of "verified", that's been repeatedly denied.

I know... i'm not buying it IMO

I know... i'm not buying it IMO
Just because somebody says something doesn't make it true.
"Who verified it?" Just a gut feeling… We'll have to wait and see

They are not going to compromise a case especially if in fact any of these boys were CI's most likely their own parents wouldn't know if were either! I'm sorry something is off… Too many people connected and intertwined.

Bucks County DA's office just had a huge drug bust in Quakertown with a Philly supplier....March 2017. ( that just coincidentally is the same month SK gets shot 6 times ! )

Funneling drugs out to the suburbs seems to be at epidemic levels in the Philly area.

If it happened in Quakertown, it can happen in Bensalem.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...sts-Bucks-County-Pennsylvania--416270373.html

Sorry I'm talking to text and I hope you can understand I meant they have connections to CD.

They are not going to compromise a case especially if in fact any of these boys were CI's most likely their own parents wouldn't know if were either! I'm sorry something is off… Too many people connected and intertwined.

Nothing is intertwined except CD and his psychopathic world. There is no connection between JP, DF, TM/MS, and SK. They're all just connected to CD, who is obviously at the center of this case. Who knows, I guess it's not impossible that something else could come out, but it seems 99.99% likely this is just some psychopath looking to kill people who enrolled his two bit petty criminal cousin to help. Occam's razor...

Nothing is intertwined except CD and his psychopathic world. There is no connection between JP, DF, TM/MS, and SK. They're all just connected to CD, who is obviously at the center of this case. Who knows, I guess it's not impossible that something else could come out, but it seems 99.99% likely this is just some psychopath looking to kill people who enrolled his two bit petty criminal cousin to help. Occam's razor...

I really hope what you just posted is the truth. Something stinks to me and because of what happened to a friend of my sisters friend's son maybe I'm a little jaded.... but if CD was well known online for selling guns and bragging to be a big dealer etc. LE is not going to ignore that either. And most of those boys except for JP had some trouble with the law. I just feel like something isn't kosher. I hope I'm wrong and the sad part is we may never know the absolute truth.

I really hope what you just posted is the truth. Something stinks to me and because of what happened to a friend of my sisters friend's son maybe I'm a little jaded.... but if CD was well known online for selling guns and bragging to be a big dealer etc. LE is not going to ignore that either. And most of those boys except for JP had some trouble with the law. I just feel like something isn't kosher. I hope I'm wrong and the sad part is we may never know the absolute truth.

None of the other boys except DF (and SK, but he was a perpetrator, not a victim) had "trouble with the law". TM had nothing and MS had one years-old citation for possession. Besides DF, the other three were just college-age kids doing what college-age kids do.

I've seen this on this site plenty of times. Many cases don't have full resolution, so people who don't fully understand begin to believe some pretty crazy conspiracy theories based on just a bit or two of information. This type of thing is nothing new here, but's it never actually true.

Exactly! doing what college kids do sometimes, like getting caught with small amounts of weed or some DUI or something. I don't know what the connection is and I know it's not these boys witnessed BR beating up that kid who lost half his head.. I just feel he went to jail and came out. And in that short period of time what he could've learned in jail… Who is a snitch etc.. something went extremely wrong! Could it be he's just a psycho? yes… All I'm saying is to me something is fishy and that's only my opinion I just had to say it... I was thinking as well these kids talk and word spreads fast. Who was the lucky person that got away and didn't get into the car with CD and SK? Funny.. that has not been somehow leaked yet… Possibly because he knew what his fate possibly would be? IDK? Was he sent there? And knew better? … And again just my opinion...

And one other thing… When they do recruit kids who got in trouble they don't arrest them or charge them. They ask them to sign a contract to become a CI… No charges would be filed they wouldn't have been arrested if they do that. They would be working for the police. Until the police decide their debt has been paid

None of the other boys except DF (and SK, but he was a perpetrator, not a victim) had "trouble with the law". TM had nothing and MS had one years-old citation for possession. Besides DF, the other three were just college-age kids doing what college-age kids do.

I've seen this on this site plenty of times. Many cases don't have full resolution, so people who don't fully understand begin to believe some pretty crazy conspiracy theories based on just a bit or two of information. This type of thing is nothing new here, but's it never actually true.

I don't doubt what you're saying could be the case but I KNOW LE uses small time offenders as CIs 100% not saying that that's what they were but I have an inclination there's a possibility…I don't know why people wouldn't want to open up their minds to that fact as well. It happens! How do you think most of the drug related arrests occur? It's not the big dealers it's the small time kids who got caught and rat out each other so the charges could be dropped etc LE hopes these little fishes might just hook the big fish. The one who was posting all over social media and had 40+ runs ins with LE or whatever it was… Just a theory and I'mNOT One for conspiracy theories... I just know my friends son is sitting in a jail right now because he's a CI..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129
Back