PA PA - French Creek State Park, Union Twp, BlkFem 21-28, 349UFPA, bag w/ "FA", "O" & "ATER", Jul'88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bag1.jpg

Here's a blown up picture of the bag from the pics at
http://www.pennsylvaniamissing.com/349ufpa.html

...while still studying the photo...just wanted to comment that this is the most extraordinary photo Ive seen in a very long time.........if you turn it once co0unter clockwise.......not only can you see a demon looking at you at the top.......you can see the devil himself wearing purple, dark purple setting on some rocks, bottom left...........and from what i sense, this bag may belong to the killer........seems, this bag was placed over the persons head, then they were shot, is what im sensing, but not 100 percent as usually..........and the bottom word , the EAT......, looks like it may be hand writtn on the bag, to me right now, doesnot look like it was a part of the orginal bag.....such as Featen teater.....almost like a name..............but added on, but unsure??............during that time, i wonder if this was caused influence by the crack cocaine epidemic back then..........ALL JUST MOO.....nothing factural all asumptions.....

a link to ... couple of photos that are similiar, but not exact.....but somehting like one another.................
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sewbuttons/2578397252/in/set-72157605612255537/

Was it ever specified that the bag was found over her skull or suspected to be related to her death (i.e. suffocation?) There's also the possibility it was simply blowing around the gravesite along with other rubbish and her killer inadvertantly shoveled it into the grave along with the dirt.

Was it ever specified that the bag was found over her skull or suspected to be related to her death (i.e. suffocation?) There's also the possibility it was simply blowing around the gravesite along with other rubbish and her killer inadvertantly shoveled it into the grave along with the dirt.

I think they just said it was in the grave without specifying, but I think it was tightly around her head because . . . isn't that her face imprinted on there? Am I imagining it?

bag3.jpg

Closeup of lettering with contrast and color saturation enhanced.

Do you think this might be a bag from a 49-cent store? They had these before 99-cent and dollar stores. The "___EATER" part looks stamped on because it isn't within the border of the logo. Also, is that "PA at the bottom?

bag3.jpg

Closeup of lettering with contrast and color saturation enhanced.

Do you think this might be a bag from a 49-cent store? They had these before 99-cent and dollar stores. The "___EATER" part looks stamped on because it isn't within the border of the logo. Also, is that "PA at the bottom?

49cent store in PA. starting with FA??........its something so simple, that is making it seem complex to me.......up at the top. looks like another letter was connected.........like a percent sign % ?

49cent store in PA. starting with FA??........its something so simple, that is making it seem complex to me.......up at the top. looks like another letter was connected.........like a percent sign % ?

That could be a % sign. Otherwise it would have to be something like a too-tall y and a too-small o. She was found in a park between Reading and Pottstown.

This is a long-shot, but I had to post it JIC.

I read another thread today about a missing girl and I got the "aha" that I'd just seen something similar. Big grain of salt with this one as the age estimate is off, but I've seen LE be off before.

Here's our UID:

• The victim was discovered on July 15, 1988 in French Creek State Park, Union Township, Berks County, Pennsylvania.
  • Estimated Date of Death: At least two years prior to discovery
  • State of Remains: Skeletonized
  • Pieces of a white, plastic bag resembling a grocery bag were found in the grave with the remains. The bag had red lettering. The letters are believed to be "FA", "O" and "ATER".
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/349ufpa.html

Here is the missing girl:

Sherri Lee Truesdale
Missing since June 13, 1970 from Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Date Of Birth: May 15, 1956
Age at Time of Disappearance: 14 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 4'2; 75 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Black female. Black hair; brown eyes.
Sherri told her mother she was going to buy some supplies for school, scheduled to start the following Monday. She had also planned to buy some doughnuts for her older sister, and to make a payment on her mother's charge account at Raylass Department Store.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/75dfnc.html

Didn't someone here suggest Raylass at some point?

I know this is also a long shot, but I was reading the thread and this caught my attention - I'm from Winston-Salem and have heard about Truesdale's disappearance for a long time.

Her DoeNetwork page says that she was enrolled in a program at Mount Tabor High School and that school was beginning soon - Mt.Tabor's colors are the same as the jacket the unidentified girl was wearing. I wish there were pictures available of the clothing she was wearing, because I could easily identify a Mt. Tabor jacket.

Also, the Food Fair grocery store was one of the biggest chains in Winston-Salem at the time, and their logo - with big, bubble-like red letters - does greatly resemble the logo on the bag. There are also a number of Family Dollars in the area, and there was one near the site of the Rayless Department Store that she was going to.

It's a long shot, I admit, but some of the details do line up.

In the 80's Yogurt was really popular with shops popping up all over the place. Googling Berks co, there are about 15-20 places still selling frozen yogurt that start with FA.

Bag1.jpg

]underneath the eye, and to the right of the mouth.........there appears to be a number 5 LARGE.....or a LARGE B...........nad at the bottome corner, on the right........attached to this 5 or B......looks like a m or a w........could this had been a book plastic bag??.....just a hunch at the moment..........could you fill it in......the BIG 5 OR B and the little m or w, and post it.........to give us a better look........thankyou in advance

look at it close, from the 5 or B on up and over to the possible % image...........is that saying 50 to 40 percent.........40 top to 50 % off??.........im seeing more letters and so for, but just not hi lighted in the red, like the FA

Bag1.jpg

underneath the eye, and to the right of the mouth.........there appears to be a number 5 LARGE.....or a LARGE B...........nad at the bottome corner, on the right........attached to this 5 or B......looks like a m or a w........could this had been a book plastic bag??.....just a hunch at the moment..........could you fill it in......the BIG 5 OR B and the little m or w, and post it.........to give us a better look........thankyou in advance

look at it close, from the 5 or B on up and over to the possible % image...........is that saying 50 to 40 percent.........40 top to 50 % off??.........im seeing more letters and so for, but just not hi lighted in the red, like the FA[/quote]
AT THE TOP..UNDER THE FA.....THAT LOOKS LIKE A WORD ITSELF, INSTEAD OF A TOP OF #4...........can anyone else see a word written under the FA at top??
and on the lip itself.....looks like a H9 or u9 or upside down H6?

i like to add a photo??............how do you do that.......drag and drop dont work........and i dont have a address.........any suggestions..........thanks

I looks to me like under the "FA" is a "40" or "49."

Do you have the logo for Faro's? This case is one I just keep coming back to. And the weird thing is, I forget that identifying the bag isn't even close to solving the case. Not even sure it will help. But I can't stop trying.

I looks to me like under the "FA" is a "40" or "49."

Do you have the logo for Faro's? This case is one I just keep coming back to. And the weird thing is, I forget that identifying the bag isn't even close to solving the case. Not even sure it will help. But I can't stop trying.

Ive been studying this bag off and on for awhile now.......actually under the FA is a word.....its not a number.......and what looks like an line going over the 7 is a three letter word..........over to the left you can see a G and further down looks like a number 2.......its all words........increase the size and you will see what i mean

At the bottom of the logo on the bag, some see the word "heated," some "theater," and others. It's all back father in the thread.

Believe me, I've looked at this bag really, really carefully!

anyway to drag and drop a picture here......instead of trying to create a link address?

The links on the first page of this thread (to the case/ picture of bag) aren't working.

Could someone update them please?:angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpioo18
Back