PA PA - French Creek State Park, Union Twp, BlkFem 21-28, 349UFPA, bag w/ "FA", "O" & "ATER", Jul'88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@Melt71 How awful. I have no doubt the perp in the case you linked had other victims. Hard to say if the cases are related. I notice our Jane Doe was left in a shallow grave in a park, versus the cold case left on the side of the road. But who knows.

Bumping up case. I bet her DNA is in NamUs by now and there were no matches by computer, because I think those are not shown.
ETA - I assume she will need to be ID'd by a manual match of some kind.

I wonder if she was ever officially reported missing.
Dorothy was finally reported missing Jan 19, 1987. She was on a 24/7 buddy system as advised by Women Against Abuse. The sister whose turn it was to accompany her not only failed to do so, she lied to the police about Dorothy's character to aid and abett her murderer. That sister took Dorothy's daughters from our parents so she could claim the house the city had given Dorothy. Then she tried to pursue a relationship with Dorothy's husband/killer. It's ugly. I truly lost 2 sisters when our jealous sister Mildred betrayed Dorothy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back