PA - Grace Packer, 14, murdered, Abington, 4 July 2016 *Killer died*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lay with dogs, you're going to get fleas. This other girlfriend knew Grace was missing. Surely she saw Sara Packers evasion. Here I go again, she has a degree and works in social services. I'm not sure if it's with children, I can't remember. She has since made all those posts private now. I just have a hard time thinking an intelligent person didn't put two and two together. Time will tell I guess.

I hope someone has screenshots for LE.

I wonder is the GF still has a job in social services.

THE THIRD LEG OF THE STOOL? WHAT DOES KATHERINE ALBRIGHT KNOW ABOUT THE BRUTAL RAPE-TORTURE-MURDER OF 14 YEAR OLD GRACE PACKER?

"Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub said the couple (Foster mother Sara Packer and confessor Jacob Sullivan) lived in Horsham home with another woman, Katherine Albright, who was involved in a relationship with them... Weintraub hasn't said what knowledge, if any, Albright may have had of Packer and Sullivan's crimes."

Police return to Sara Packer and Jacob Sullivan's home
By: Emma Wright Posted: Jan 10, 2017 11:06 PM EST
http://www.wfmz.com/news/southeaste...ara-packer-and-jacob-sullivans-home/261748414

Absolutely sickening ... Prayers little girl you are now safe from harm

This is hard to read. Tragic. That poor poor girl.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

THE THIRD LEG OF THE STOOL? WHAT DOES KATHERINE ALBRIGHT KNOW ABOUT THE BRUTAL RAPE-TORTURE-MURDER OF 14 YEAR OLD GRACE PACKER?

"Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub said the couple (Foster mother Sara Packer and confessor Jacob Sullivan) lived in Horsham home with another woman, Katherine Albright, who was involved in a relationship with them... Weintraub hasn't said what knowledge, if any, Albright may have had of Packer and Sullivan's crimes."

Police return to Sara Packer and Jacob Sullivan's home
By: Emma Wright Posted: Jan 10, 2017 11:06 PM EST
http://www.wfmz.com/news/southeaste...ara-packer-and-jacob-sullivans-home/261748414

Interesting choice of word "confessor". As part of my religious beliefs, a confessor someone to whom one confesses (a priest, for example). An online dictionary does state that the term is also used for someone who confesses. I had not heard the term used this way.

I personally prefer the term 'confessed killer' to describe the vile man.

I don’t know if you have watched the news lately,” the woman told the dispatcher, according to the affidavit. “Someone we were involved with was recently...It’s a big mess. It’s a big mess and I don’t really know how to explain it. But oh my God.”

This statement says so much. Oy.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...der-Person-of-Interest-Horsham-410332855.html

BRBM- Who is the "we"? KA and Sullivan, or KA and Sara?

The 14-year-old Pennsylvania girl who was raped, tortured and killed at her adoptive mother's house had been abused or neglected in at least three homes during her short life, according to an attorney.
A lawyer for Grace Packer's birth parents told The Associated Press they lost custody of the girl over allegations that other adults were sexually abusing their children.
Grace was adopted by adoption worker Sara Packer when she was a toddler. In 2011, Sara Packer's husband at the time, David Packer, pleaded to statutory sexual assault after he was charged with indecent deviate sexual intercourse with a girl who was 9 at the time of his arrest.

Packer told NBC10 during an interview last year that Grace was not the girl he was sentenced for sexually assaulting. The Northampton County District Attorney's Office told NBC10 Wednesday however that Grace was the girl who he molested.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...cob-Sullivan-Abuse-Rape-Murder-410443105.html

I knew it!!!!

the 14-year-old pennsylvania girl who was raped, tortured and killed at her adoptive mother's house had been abused or neglected in at least three homes during her short life, according to an attorney.
A lawyer for grace packer's birth parents told the associated press they lost custody of the girl over allegations that other adults were sexually abusing their children.
Grace was adopted by adoption worker sara packer when she was a toddler. In 2011, sara packer's husband at the time, david packer, pleaded to statutory sexual assault after he was charged with indecent deviate sexual intercourse with a girl who was 9 at the time of his arrest.

Packer told nbc10 during an interview last year that grace was not the girl he was sentenced for sexually assaulting. The northampton county district attorney's office told nbc10 wednesday however that grace was the girl who he molested.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...cob-sullivan-abuse-rape-murder-410443105.html

Or c) all of the above. [emoji20]

Let me rephrase that question. Katherine Albright (as identified in the media by LE as under investigation). Self identifies as polyamorous. Since all the players in this case have been less than truthful. Was there anyone else involved in the "relationship"? The way she stated to the dispatcher "someone we were involved with was recently" is odd.

Just want to make sure there are no other pedophiles/abusers/murderers that need to be looked at within this group of winners.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back