PA - Grace Packer, 14, murdered, Abington, 4 July 2016 *Killer died*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We have to keep in mind that being drugged, bound, gagged and locked in a sweltering closet supports torture charges I don't see in the police complaint. Hopefully when case goes through prosecution process a torture charge will be added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, Grace was tortured. I was expecting to see something about torture on the document. I would like to see that documented as well. All I read is the early morning of July 8, 2016 through 3 a.m. the next day when they returned and Grace was still alive, at which time Jacob Sullivan "slowly squeezed the life out of her."

Why didn't the girlfriend let them OD and die? Did she really believe they were innocent? My mind is numb after reading the charging documents. I could not be in the same room with either of them. God help me.
I'd have called emergency services, personally. I'm not a killer, even by inaction. And in the hospital, they'd be sure to be arrested. It's kind of hard to run from the police if you're sedated and on an IV drip handcuffed to your bed rail.

This way, what they did to Grace comes out. They don't get to have a neat little double suicide and a closed case. The whole world knows what they did and what Grace went through, and they get thrown in prison for life. That suicide attempt--that was their way of trying to weasel out of being punished. The woman who turned them in might as well have been saying, "Nuh-uh. You don't get off that easy. You have to face the music."

From that link:

The couple, arrested and charged over the weekend, allegedly used Grace to live out a grotesque sexual fantasy while also involved in one of those hip, “modern family” polyamorous lifestyles. That is, two girls and a guy living together.

How much the other woman involved in the duo’s sex life knew about what they did to Grace is unclear. She is a “person of interest,” investigators said.

I am sure she was fired for not reporting b/c they had the foster child and somehow the county found out. They must have removed the foster child and quietly did an investigation. I wonder if the adults were in the same home. I don't understand how they could be in the same home and not have a serious investigation and case that stayed open. Sara Packer's position and the breach should have set off some serious red flags.

If they had a three-way thing going on, that doesn't make them any more or less guilty in my eyes. Doesn't matter if they had a group marriage with fifty people. What matters is who did what to that innocent girl.

The second girlfriend may have been a victim herself, but there's no way to tell whether we have a trio of criminals or two abusers and a victim. All we know is there's three of them, and so the police have to investigate three people rather than two.

As horrendous as what has been reported so far, I'm afraid of what else will be uncovered in the investigation, but no doubt there will be more. Sickening!

I'm really shocked that JS is sharing so many details. I hope there is no mercy on him.

the termination was based in part on documents Packer provided and that her "undisputed actions" violated the county's ethics and disciplinary employee codes.

Northampton County Controller Stephen Barron Jr. told NBC10 Philadelphia on Monday he is demanding those who work for the county take a good look into the case files Sara Packer worked on and supervised.
"She represents the worst of a children and youth worker," he said...

Her firing occurred two months before a Lehigh County detective received a report of possible child sexual abuse by Sara Packer's then-husband, David Packer, according to a criminal affidavit filed in Lehigh County later that year...

Authorities have since said that Sara and David Packer fostered numerous children over a period stretching more than a decade.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...Social-Worker-Position-in-2010-410279715.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back