PA PA - Gregory "Bubs" Rohn, Johnstown, 16 Dec 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
“I'm just trying to find my son. That's all,” mother of Gregory, Madelynn Rohn said.
1719750159822.jpeg
She said it was December 16th Gregory disappeared.

“He said 'Mom, I’m going over to my friend's house and I’m going to spend the night,’” Madelynn Rohn said. “After like the second day I knew something was wrong. He didn't communicate with me.”

Family said he was last seen in Johnstown, and they are hoping that is where he will eventually turn up again.

“Only thing we can do is hold onto hope as of this point,” Older sister of Gregory, Tennille Coley said. “We just need answers.”

“Out here trying to honor him and reach out to the community and plead and ask if you know anything please, please contact the local authorities,” Coley said.

They said family of Rohn is working with Johnstown police and the Cambria County Crime Stoppers.

Johnstown police were called to 115 Adams St. just after midnight for a welfare check. When police arrived, they found hundreds of flies on the inside of a window and a foul odor emanating from the break in the glass.

Johnstown firefighters forced entry into the residence where a body was found stuffed into a crawl space on the third floor.

Someone went to great lengths to conceal the body, authorities said.

"These remains were wrapped in a tarp and were very well hidden in the rafters, a crawl space off of a bedroom," Lees said. "I'm deeming the death as highly suspicious."

The body had been there for five or six months, he said.
* the timeframe matches...

JOHNSTOWN, Pa. (WJAC) — Cambria County coroner Jeff Lees has identified the human remains found in the attic of a Johnstown home last weekend.

During a press conference Friday morning, Lees identified the remains as 36-year-old Gregory Ira Rohn.
--------------------------------------

Authorities say Rohn's cause of death has not yet been determined and additional testing will take several weeks to complete.

FOUND DECEASED

Gregory Ira Rohn, 36 - Johnstown, Cambria County - 16 December 2023

Future Criminal Charges may include:

Title 18 - PA Consolidated Statutes Annotated:
Section (§) 5510. Abuse of Corpse
(M2) = A Misdemeaner-Grade Offense of the 2nd Degree

"...a person who treats a corpse in a way that he knows would outrage ordinary family sensibilities
commits a misdemeanor of the second degree." (M2)

Our Support to the Rohn and Coley Families.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back