GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing this weather has put a stop to any further searches for Holly? Is it as bad as I've been reading?

I'm guessing this weather has put a stop to any further searches for Holly? Is it as bad as I've been reading?

Yes, it is. It would be impossible to find a body unless it was up in a tree. I even lost a dog toy, and I saw where it landed when I threw it. Well, my dog lost it while we were playing fetch, but even I couldn't find it after digging in the area I saw it land. Will have to wait for melting. I live about an hour or hour and a half south, so it's even "worse" up there.

Most definitely. My parents live about 5 miles from Holly and they got about 18 inches of snow between yesterday and this afternoon and that's on top of all the snow from the last storm about a week ago.

Sadly, at this point, I think it will be quite a while until Holly may be located :(

Thanks, "locals", for informing us of the extreme winter weather conditions preventing searches for Holly...:seeya:

Please stay warm! :grouphug:

Yes its crazy. We're getting more tomorrow night. And there's a missing man from a few streets away...just not a good winter to be missing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Today is Holly's birthday.

Thinking of you Holly and hope you are found soon! Happy Birthday!

The elderly gentleman with Alzheimer's that went missing was found today. 100 yards from his home. Probably hidden under the snow. This is about an hour from where Holly lives.

Holly's case seems to have come to a slower pace. The snow has hampered any search efforts. You do see her flyers hanging around town. The bowling benefit they had was successful and generated some publicity. Just hope to find her. I can't imagine the daily pain her family goes through.

This case has confounded me. I was pulled away by the passing of my mother and am now just getting back to it. I have a lot on my plate for a couple of weeks, but will start to reconnect with the searchers.

I suspect LE knows a lot more than they are talking about. I have contact information for the Mother and have been encouraged to call her when I get a moment. I will also catch up with the PI.

There was an additional SAR resource who was making himself available but ended up joining a local SAR Team and his assistance evaporated. The SAR community seems unwilling or unable to assist. I am seeing more and more of this. 90% of the time it is because LE has told them not to or the municipality is unwilling to give them an official call in. 10% of the time it is territorial BS.

Something really stinks about this case. I have a well developed nose for "something rotten" and this case reeks of behind the scenes manipulation.

I am also considering the possibility that the actor(s) or "others" have planted someone to watch the searchers and possibly participate in the searches.

This case has confounded me. I was pulled away by the passing of my mother and am now just getting back to it. I have a lot on my plate for a couple of weeks, but will start to reconnect with the searchers.

I suspect LE knows a lot more than they are talking about. I have contact information for the Mother and have been encouraged to call her when I get a moment. I will also catch up with the PI.

There was an additional SAR resource who was making himself available but ended up joining a local SAR Team and his assistance evaporated. The SAR community seems unwilling or unable to assist. I am seeing more and more of this. 90% of the time it is because LE has told them not to or the municipality is unwilling to give them an official call in. 10% of the time it is territorial BS.
mething really stinks about this case. I have a well developed nose for "something rotten" and this case reeks of behind the scenes manipulation.

I am also considering the possibility that the actor(s) or "others" have planted someone to watch the searchers and possibly participate in the searches.
So sorry about your mother. I still have not been able to put my finger on what has happened to Holly. Somebody had to have a car to take her away since she has not been found close by. Where was the car hidden? Was there a kidnapper and a driver too? I think this was a well thought out plan due to the time it was done, and obviously it worked. Nobody saw much of anything.

Something really stinks about this case. I have a well developed nose for "something rotten" and this case reeks of behind the scenes manipulation.

Trackergd, firstly let me say, my deepest condolences to you over the recent loss of your mother. It can be such a difficult time and my thoughts go out to you in abundance.

I trust your judgement and your assessment of the current situation as it stands, and I am very disheartened by what I hear you say from what you are seeing and sensing about the search.
These types of complications are like a brick walls in a maze - you scramble over one only to find another block somewhere around the corner. The frustration for searchers must be immense, and there must also be a sense of hopelessness which makes it difficult for people not to feel as if they should just give up - let someone else find 'the missing'.
The search for Holly (from what I gather) is dangerously close to becoming an unsolved case unless something soon ignites the case to go in the right direction.
It would not surprise me in the least if there has been some interference and manipulation which has stalled or re-routed the way the search has been handled, by persons whose intentions are not good.
I feel for Holly, that she has not been found, and there has been no trace of her, and worst still that those who could help her be found have tried and their efforts have come to minimal outcomes.

If something smells about this case - I'd love to see it thrown out into the open, so Holly can be found - and justice served.

(JMO)

Trackergd,
So sorry to hear about the loss of your Mother. Take your time, Hugs.

I haven't been on Holly's thread in awhile, and first let me express my sincere sympathy to Trackergd. May God comfort you during this difficult time.......God Bless and many hugs!!

A lot of time has passed since Holly was last seen.
I was hoping there would be a break in the case and Holly would be found.
I do hope that LE knows more and I hope Holly will be found.
IMOO.

So sorry to hear about your loss Tracker.

Isn't it about time LE put out another statement about Holly's case? Even if it just to let people know the case is not closed and information is still needed, and to provide something new for media to run?

......And to keep the pressure up on whoever disappeared her. People under pressure tend to make mistakes.

Talked to the volunteer searchers yesterday. Suspect one of the original searchers was only there to gather information and that individual has been questioned by LE and is no longer involved in the search operation.

LE is stonewalling everyone on this. They may have a very valid concern for integrity of information and evidence. I will try and get some non detailed information from LE and the PI. I don't want to impede the case in any way.

Some information has come to light that Holly was at one time or may still have been involved in "risky adult alternative lifestyle activities". If it is true, I am sure her family would not like to have this aired publicly, but keeping it fully under wraps would limit our ability to sleuth. This may be related to her going missing.

The search operations are dialing down for the time being and transitioning to poster campaigns in outlying areas that have a higher concentration of individuals with this particular "activity".

I have put the search team in touch with an old friend of mine who runs an independent SAR team. More to follow.

Some key points to take away from this:

1. Never assume you know anything or everything about a missing subject.

2. Assume that the actor(s) involved are reading your posts and watching any SAR and LE operations and will try to insert themselves or an associate in your activities if possible. "Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer".

3. In general, family will go to great lengths to keep some types of behavior (dirty laundry) under wraps so as not to expose family to harsh public criticism. They have to look their neighbors in the face every day. In doing so, they hamper LE and SAR attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky