GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

I just read a random FB post that Holly Grim's brother and Angela Steigerwalt (the woman whose remains were just found in Jim Thorpe, PA in the above story) work at the same place.

Very small (and sometimes sad) world we live in.

What??????

I think she also had a brother that was murdered?

Im not a big believer in coincidence!

What??????

I think she also had a brother that was murdered?

Im not a big believer in coincidence!

I had forgotten about the murdered brother...

But I think we are thinking along the same lines again, Eileen...

JMO

So, I am meshing both Holly and the recent murder of Angela Steigerwalt.

They found Angela's car in NC and it was being driven by a man named Anthony Darrell Heath. He has been arrested for possession of a stolen vehicle and I am sure more charges (like murder) are about to come.

Anthony Heath is from Allentown. He was charged last year for biting his baby on the back. Yes. Biting a baby. Sounds like someone that is very unstable. Now he is arrested in NC with a murdered woman's vehicle.

Do you think he had anything to do with Holly's disappearance? All of this went down in her vicinity.

Sounds like Heath tends to lose control when he gets annoyed at someone - even babies.

I wonder if he ever played bowls, before he upped and left Allentown?

Would the arrest of this man have anything to do with LE's apparent reluctance to get SAR to search for Holly?

http://www.tnonline.com/2014/feb/02/body-found-jim-thorpe-identified-tamaqua-woman

The road she was found off of, Flagstaff Road goes up the Mountain and down the other side. It wasn't paved 15 years ago and the Flagstaff Ballroom located at the very top and overlooks Jim Thorpe used to host bands and stuff on the weekends. The above link says Angela was from Tamaqua and worked at Kraft foods, she was last seen leaving her job Fri. Night.

While there is always a possibility these two cases could be connected. To me it doesn't seem likely, but that's my opinion.

Tamaqua/Jim Thorpe are a half hour to 40 min. from Allentown area. That is depending and I could be off, I am just going by how long it took me to drive these routes. Also, the flagstaff road is kinda out of the way and a little tough to find. IMO you would have to have an idea of where to go to find it. It is very windy with lots of bumps etc. that is unless it's been paved.

Just wanted to share that.

Did anyone notice the very last sentence in the progress for the last two weeks is all in capital letters ??????? Asking for the flyers to be spread further

Did anyone notice the very last sentence in the progress for the last two weeks is all in capital letters ??????? Asking for the flyers to be spread further

:welcome: Getrdone! :welcome:

Interesting that the request for flyers to be spread further has been in all caps for the last few weeks... :waitasec:

:seeya:

I've been following this case but first time posting. Prayers to the women's family they recovered in Jim Thorpe.
Two questions..
Who's brother was murdered?
From a previous post...
"I think she also had a brother that was murdered?"
and second, Holly Grim's brother works at the same place the Jim Thorpe women did?

I've been following this case but first time posting. Prayers to the women's family they recovered in Jim Thorpe.
Two questions..
Who's brother was murdered?
From a previous post...
"I think she also had a brother that was murdered?"
and second, Holly Grim's brother works at the same place the Jim Thorpe women did?

:welcome: Heartgoesout! :welcome:

:seeya:

Seems like an awful lot of coincidences. I am kind of confused!

Wow.

I just read a random FB post that Holly Grim's brother and Angela Steigerwalt (the woman whose remains were just found in Jim Thorpe, PA in the above story) work at the same place.

Very small (and sometimes sad) world we live in.

If i read things correctly below is summary. Anybody can please correct with another post if any of this seems incorrect.

-Holly is missing

-Holly had 1 brother that was murdered

-She had another brother that worked at same place as Angela whose remaines were found

-Someone was arrested driving Angelas car.

So, this person that was arrested may or may not have been involved in Angelas murder. Maybe he just got the car after the fact.

I think LE needs to talk with the brother to see if he knows anything about Holly OR Angela OR this guy that was driving Angelas car OR the other brother that was murdered if that case was never solved.

If i read things correctly. Please correct with another post if any of this seems incorrect.

-Holly is missing

-Holly had 1 brother that was murdered

-She had another brother that worked at same place as Angela whose remaines were found

-Someone was arrested driving Angelas car.

So, this person that was arrested may or may not have been involved in Angelas murder. Maybe he just got the car after the fact.

I think LE needs to talk with the brother to see if he knows anything about Holly OR Angela OR this guy that was driving Angelas car OR the other brother that was murdered if that case was never solved.

Am I correct that one of Holly's brothers lives in the same mobile park as Holly and her mom?

:dunno:

ETA... I AM FINDING NOTHING TO BACK THIS UP...

The suspect was found in the victims car in NC. There was a receipt with the body and video from the store implicates he is the murderer. He was also friends with her on Facebook. There was an article that said neighbors may recognize her and the car in the suspects neighborhood. As details come out I'm sure it will make some sort of sense.

As for Holly I have not seen confirmation of fact that she had a brother that was murdered. Kraft is a large employer and the similarities may or may not be a coincidence.

Jim Thorpe case. The suspect was found driving the victims car in NC. There was a receipt found with the body and video from the store implicating he is the murderer. He was also friends with her on Facebook. There was an article that said neighbors may recognize her and the car in the suspects neighborhood. As details come out I'm sure it will make some sort of sense.

As for Holly Grim, I have not seen confirmation of fact that she had a brother that was murdered.

Kraft is a large employer and the similarities may or may not be a coincidence.

Jim Thorpe case. The suspect was found driving the victims car in NC. There was a receipt found with the body and video from the store implicating he is the murderer. He was also friends with her on Facebook. There was an article that said neighbors may recognize her and the car in the suspects neighborhood. As details come out I'm sure it will make some sort of sense.

As for Holly Grim, I have not seen confirmation of fact that she had a brother that was murdered.

Kraft is a large employer and the similarities may or may not be a coincidence.

Thanks. This does sound like they may have the right guy with the other girls murder. I am sure that LE would check him out carefully to see if he has any connections to Holly.

I have been following Holly's disappearance and thought it may help to look at what is now known about Angela's murder since it has been brought up on this case.

Angela Steigerwalt
Age 35,
Lived Tamaqua, Pa
Car driven 2010 Buick
Worked at Kraft Foods near Upper Macungie Township
January 31st Friday -- Worked Shift 3:00pm to 11:00PM.
February 1st -- 8:30am unidentified jogger has reported that he saw AS car on Flagstaff Road.
February 1st --Fire-rescue was called about brush fire on Flagstaff Road shortly after.
February 1st -- approximately 11:00am body was discovered by Fire-rescue and police called.
February 2nd -- Morning -- Anthony Heath was picked up driving AS car, which was equipped with On-Star 500 miles away in North Carolina. He had AS driver's license and a bank card.

Burned body found by fire-rescue on Flagstaff Rd. Jim Thorpe Saturday February 1st
with wires around neck, nearby body was shopping bag from the Walmart at 1091 Millcreek Road in Lower Macungie Township (known as West Valley Marketplace). Receipt was dated Saturday February 1st at 5:45am.
Purchased -- plastic tote, lighter fluid and a lighter. Other items; underwear, men's T-shirts, jeans and a watch.
Video from Walmart shows what police believe is Heath making those purchases.

Information compiled from:
Source:
http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-jim-thorpe-homicide-stolen-car-20140205,0,5308420.story
and
http://wnep.com/2014/02/04/troopers-homicide-victim-tied-with-wire/

Kraft foods is located at 7352 Industrial Blvd, Allentown, PA 18106 with about 400 employees
3.1 miles from Red Maple Acres.

Flagstaff Road in Jim Thorpe is approximately 30 miles from Millcreek Road and would take about 42 minutes taking the most direct route. It also has tolls. Any alternative routes would take about an hour… if you know where you’re going.

Only known connection to Holly Grim
Is the location of the Walmart store at 1091 Millcreek Road in Lower Macungie Township. It is 1.3 miles away from Red Maple Acres where she lived. Google shows it as a 19 minute walk or a 4 minute drive.

Another possible connection could possibly be the “older car” that was reported to have been the vehicle seen involved in the incident of an “altercation” with an unknown person and Holly the morning that she disappeared. The question still remains to whether this information of an altercation is correct. It is also not known what type of car, or if Anthony Heath even had a car, prior to being found in AS’s car.

Considering that Heath was caught in 48 hours of finding AS body, and with all of the mistakes that he made leaves me to think that he is not connected to Holly's case, with the exception that it may be possible that he knows the perp(s) responsible.

Also
Holly -- had 6 brothers, one of whom passed away in 1989. Cause of death unknown. HG Father passed away in 2001. According to his obit, her parents lived in the same place as the mother currently lives now.
Source:
http://ludwickfh.com/html/richard_c__grim.html

Angela -- has two step-sons, from her current husband, one who was killed in a motorcycle accident by an unidentified vehicle in January 2010.
Source:
http://lancasteronline.com/obituari...cle_55dce553-19d0-5f0e-9ecd-d4ca823c5da4.html
and
http://www.agingrebel.com/2747

Coatesville Pa October 18th assault of a women, already mention earlier, in this thread, sounds like it may have more potential for being closer to what may have happen to Holly.

Coatesville PA is 50 miles away (about 1 to 1-1/2 hour drive time depending on traffic) is along the Rt. 100 corridor that leads directly to Rt. 222. Hamilton Blvd is the most direct route into the city of Allentown from that interchange, and goes right past Millcreek Road where Walmart is and Grange Road that takes you to Red Maple Acres. There is a sketch of the perp at the 2nd source.
Source:
http://articles.philly.com/1989-01-27/news/26124037_1_coatesville-man-woman-prior-criminal-record
and
http://www.dailylocal.com/general-news/20131018/suspect-sought-in-coatesville-attack

Is there any reason why no one is looking at Holly's boyfriend? I have not seen any LE reports that he has been excluded. There has been no mention of his alibi having been validated and the only comments about him are only what he himself has stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1