GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to update about Ashley Kline, the missing girl from Robesonia. I say girl because even though she was 23, she had the age of a 15 year old because of accidental lead ingestion as a child. She was vulnerable.

Two young, local men have been charged with beating and burning Ashley to death, as well as cutting her throat. One of them Ashley had know for most of her life. He is the son of her (deceased) mom's best friend. :(

I doubt this crime had any connection to Holly's disappearance now.

Just to update about Ashley Kline, the missing girl from Robesonia. I say girl because even though she was 23, she had the age of a 15 year old because of accidental lead ingestion as a child. She was vulnerable.

Two young, local men have been charged with beating and burning Ashley to death, as well as cutting her throat. One of them Ashley had know for most of her life. He is the son of her (deceased) mom's best friend. :(

I doubt this crime had any connection to Holly's disappearance now.

What a horrific crime... And one committed by a supposedly "trusted friend"...

:cry:

This is such a sad case ...
I wish there was some msm to keep the momentum going and keep Holly name out there - and her case.

At this news report video - they show Holly house - what surprised me more was the picture of Holly.

Video in this link LOWER MACUNGIE TWP., Pa. - January 18, 2014 (WPVI) -- A $2,000 reward is being offered for information on the whereabouts of a missing Lower Macungie Township mother.

1) Screenshot from video (6ABC News) - Holly
2) Screenshot from video (6ABC News) - House
3) Screenshot from video (6ABC News) - Door at side of house (back door?)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Looks like her HS pic!

It is a lovely picture of Holly smiling and her hair nicely done - but from what I see, Holly now has short hair and a very short wispy fringe - very different to her Missing Persons Poster - and possibly how she looked when she went missing.

Holly Missing Person picture on her Poster - below:

picture.php

I wish there was some msm to keep the momentum going and keep Holly name out there - and her case.

At this news report video - they show Holly house - what surprised me more was the picture of Holly.

Video in this link LOWER MACUNGIE TWP., Pa. - January 18, 2014 (WPVI) -- A $2,000 reward is being offered for information on the whereabouts of a missing Lower Macungie Township mother.

picture.php

That picture of Holly has been around for some time from the earliest news reports. I've had it on the flyer I made for her for a long time.

Flyer: https://www.smore.com/s2v0

See article at the bottom of the flyer from Dec 2nd.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The back door lock looks as though it may be one of those that have a latch you click down, rather than using a key to lock it (or unlock it) from the inside?

The volunteer Search Team has brought in a Search Dog and Handler. A search this weekend is tentative due to weather conditions. Due to work commitments, I am unable to join them for about the next three weeks. I hope something turns up before then.

Sadly I think we all should have a chip in us so we can be found.
I can't imagine not being able to find my child!

I still wonder if LE is taking her vanishing into thin air seriously. Sometimes, when someone disappears and the missing person isn't a person of means ($) it seems that it isn't as important as other cases.

I still wonder if LE is taking her vanishing into thin air seriously. Sometimes, when someone disappears and the missing person isn't a person of means ($) it seems that it isn't as important as other cases.

Oh I think they have taken this seriously!
LE can only do so much and are only as good as the evidence they receive!
Its possible they have an idea what happened to her but have to prove it.
Sadly its loose lips that sink ships and I don't think anyone is talking!

The volunteer Search Team has brought in a Search Dog and Handler. A search this weekend is tentative due to weather conditions. Due to work commitments, I am unable to join them for about the next three weeks. I hope something turns up before then.

That sounds encouraging!
Possibly there are new leads then.
Will be interesting to see where they place the dog for the search.
Crossing fingers there will be more result so Holly can be found.

That picture of Holly has been around for some time from the earliest news reports. I've had it on the flyer I made for her for a long time.

Flyer: https://www.smore.com/s2v0

See article at the bottom of the flyer from Dec 2nd.

That's a good website! And you've got some great pics of Holly in your posts too. Thanks for sharing that! :)

The back door lock looks as though it may be one of those that have a latch you click down, rather than using a key to lock it (or unlock it) from the inside?

Yes - a press button lock. But it also seems to have a dead-lock on it too. Im wondering if the deadlock was actually locked? If so, I am assuming the deadlock was locked from the inside - which would mean it would need a person with a key to open it from inside the house to get out.
The push button door handle doesnt take that much to open.
The door doesn't look damaged around the locks from what I can see - and the reports did say the door was ajar slightly - and that Holly didnt use that door (much).

Can anyone confirm this is what they called the 'back door' to Holly house - as its on the side of the building.

I think....
Perp was in the home with Holly there was an altercation a fight of some kind.
He hears her mom coming to the front door and they went out the back!

How creepy. It's a continent away but I just came across this video of a burglar breaking into a home. Look how quickly he opens that door. Note, this is in England where screen doors are unheard of. This will be a main front door with double glass and aluminium frame, with a good lock.

I guess he must have left traces or the owners would never have known. But it has made me think twice about what someone said earlier about older mobile homes, and being able to open the doors with a credit card. Also about people noticing - the man in the video gets in so quick a person on the sidewalk might not even have noticed.

I'd love to know what he saw that caused that burglar to step straight back out again.

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/local-news/cctv-appeal-after-attempted-burglary-6564679

ETA: The video takes a while to appear at the bottom.

I don't think its a burglar!
this time of day ppl are getting up kids going to school
ppl off to work its a very busy time of morning!

This is a man that was there waiting for her!
If he as a stranger id think there would be more disarray in the home!
More than a spilled coffee cup and her glasses on the floor.
Id think she would scream too!

JMO

On the fb page it was announced yesterday that the search scheduled for this weekend is not open to the public. They did not clarify who is going to be searching nor why volunteers are not needed/wanted this time.

What can that mean?

On the fb page it was announced yesterday that the search scheduled for this weekend is not open to the public. They did not clarify who is going to be searching nor why volunteers are not needed/wanted this time.

What can that mean?

Wow!

Interesting that the search this weekend is not open to the public...

:waitasec:

Thank you for the update... :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members