GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw on the fb group page that the last search on Sunday was fruitful! Apparently they found something (didn't say what) and notified police who came and bagged it as evidence. Great job!

I sure hope it holds a clue as to where Holly could be.

Just saw on the fb group page that the last search on Sunday was fruitful! Apparently they found something (didn't say what) and notified police who came and bagged it as evidence. Great job!

The search team is doing very well. I'm going to suggest they either join a professional search team or work to start their own.

They followed my instructions about evidence to the "T" and have a ton of photographs and documentation.

Ashley Klein was found deceased. This is the other (younger) woman from the general area (Berks County) and in the same 222/422 route road system.

Waiting on published results and how the investigation goes to see if they are related in any way.

Let me float this idea. What if someone Holly knew or previously knew still had a key or made a copy before returning her spare key?

Would this make sense for quick egress into the trailer and lack of extensive interior damage from a struggle?

Let me float this idea. What if someone Holly knew or previously knew still had a key or made a copy before returning her spare key?

Would this make sense for quick egress into the trailer and lack of extensive interior damage from a struggle?

This makes sense to me...

In fact... i have thought of this, too...

JMO

She may not have even locked the door.....

She may not have even locked the door.....

Good question...

can someone refresh my memory here, please?

did Holly's mom have to use a key to enter Holly's home when she went to check on her the morning of Holly's disappearance?

In other words... Was the home locked at that time?

:dunno:

Good question...

did Holly's mom have to use a key to enter Holly's home when she went to check on her the morning of Holly's disappearance?

The early reports state the back door was "slightly ajar." I don't recall ever seeing if the Mom discovered that upon arrival or later. Not sure if that's generally how she entered Holly's house.

The early reports state the back door was "slightly ajar." I don't recall ever seeing if the Mom discovered that upon arrival or later. Not sure if that's generally how she entered Holly's house.

Thank you...

I was thinking of the front door.... Was it locked when mom/LE arrived that morning?

Note, I graduated from Emmaus High School. Not a high crime area. She might not have locked the door if she was in a hurry.....

Lehigh Valley Crime Stoppers is offering up to $2,000 for information related to the whereabouts of Holly Ann Grim, 41, who was last seen Nov. 22 in Lower Macungie Township.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/lehigh-county/index.ssf/2014/01/reward_offered_in_case_of_miss.html

Lehigh Valley Crime Stoppers is offering up to $2,000 in rewards for information into the disappearance of Holly Ann Grim of Lower Macungie.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...reward-20140117,0,6917905.story#ixzz2qgJmlUO8

Note, I graduated from Emmaus High School. Not a high crime area. She might not have locked the door if she was in a hurry.....

Thank you for the local information... :seeya:

I understand living in an area where locking the front door is not always necessary...

My question was asked more to see if an intruder locked the door behind him/her ...

Or how entrance into the home was gained by the perp...

Just a thought that came from Trackergd's question upthread....(Post #819)

:waitasec:

Action News on 6abc ‏@6abc Jan 18
Reward offered in case of missing Lehigh County mother http://6abc.cm/1aAy387

In December, police classified 41-year-old Holly Grim, as an endangered missing person.

Investigators do not believe Grim vanished willingly.

Good question...

She did lock her door. Her mom had a key. There was a spare key under the door mat for her son to use when he came home from school. Anyone who saw him come home from school or someone watching over time would know where the key was. I think it went down too fast to have been a lucky guess on the part of the perp.

Anyone here who does his...stop. It's the first place a perp looks for a spare key, then on top of the door frame, milk box, mail box and under the porch.

Anyone think this might or could be her? its kinda close to where she from IMO

http://lancasteronline.com/article/local/946249_Body-found-in-Brecknock-Twp-.html

'a body of a mid age women found on sunday'

i thought of holly right away and then did some search with google maps of areas. but I'm not sure yet.

It's not Holly.

The article has been updated to say that it was a woman walking her dog. She died of exposure. This happened yesterday. The dog stayed with her body and barked until someone came to check. Brave loyal doggie :( RIP unknown woman!

It's not Holly.

The article has been updated to say that it was a woman walking her dog. She died of exposure. This happened yesterday. The dog stayed with her body and barked until someone came to check. Brave loyal doggie :( RIP unknown woman!

Wow thanks for the info. Every time they find a new body first thing i think about is the missing persons. To many people getting abducted or vanishing. I sometimes wonder if they want to be found or not. Hope they find holly and safe. Hate to see or hear something bad.

It's not Holly.

Breaks my heart... :heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member