GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been looking at two other cases and regrettably with work and home life, this has slipped a bit. I will check in with the team.

May tomorrow be the day Holly comes home or her family gets some answers!

Hasn't hit the media yet, but on facebook a woman is being reported as missing from Northampton. She left work yesterday early afternoon from a daycare to go fax something. She didn't return. Her car and phone was found (today I believe) at the Dollar General but no sighting of her.

Her family said she has 3 children and would never have left them. She was recently married in August.

Here is a map of Wescosville, Allentown and now Northampton

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416635618.976233.jpg

I was just coming here to see if the above woman had a thread dedicated to her yet.

Her name is Jessica Padgett. Like freckles said above, her car/phone have been found in Northampton, PA.

Please let her be found safe. Interesting that like Holly she is missing the Friday before Thanksgiving.

I was just coming here to see if the above woman had a thread dedicated to her yet.

Her name is Jessica Padgett. Like freckles said above, her car/phone have been found in Northampton, PA.

So sad. Jessica Padgett was found deceased. :(

If one small smidgen of positivity were to come from Jessica Padgett's case, it's that Holly's name has been put back in the media and in the public eye. The comparison between the cases has raised awareness, both to people that hadn't realized she was still missing, and to people who'd never heard of her case. Perhaps this new awareness will help to put pressure on the LE, and perhaps even motivate the DA to get involved.

I think of Holly often. It saddens me that there are no updates or arrests in her case. I think Trackergd mentioned a possible new search effort. Wonder if that ever happened.

Tracker IS God!
Let us hope so.

Oh no, no, no... I am a (older) regular guy with a unique skill set, nothing more.

Not much activity on the Holly Page and the volunteer team seems not to be too active at this point.

Only one area left to check when I have some time and the weather is cooperative.

The other area is thousands of acres and without any clue as to where to search, I turned that one over to PSP.

tracker, you know I'll be there for any searches for Holly. I've told you where I'd like to search.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back