PA - infant Leon Katz murdered, twin injured, allegedly by babysitter, Pittsburgh- June 24, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From post #861, (video now unavailable, for some reason)

At 4.46 there is this narration:

"Shrager said there will likely be psychological information that comes into play [...]"

Post in thread 'PA - infant Leon Katz murdered, twin injured, allegedly by babysitter, Pittsburgh- June 24, 2024'
PA - infant Leon Katz murdered, twin injured, allegedly by babysitter, Pittsburgh- June 24, 2024
So that is at odds with the former statement that she denies all wrong doing, wouldn’t it seem?

So that is at odds with the former statement that she denies all wrong doing, wouldn’t it seem?
Maybe, maybe not. It wouldn't necessarily be NV's information. It also might not concern the twin's death but could relate to the abuse charge concerning the other twin.

This does give credence to the idea several posters suggested earlier-- that the prosecution was seeking the DP to force a plea bargain. Given how odd the DP justifications presented were, I'm now more inclined to agree with that idea.
MOO

Maybe, maybe not. It wouldn't necessarily be NV's information. It also might not concern the twin's death but could relate to the abuse charge concerning the other twin.

This does give credence to the idea several posters suggested earlier-- that the prosecution was seeking the DP to force a plea bargain. Given how odd the DP justifications presented were, I'm now more inclined to agree with that idea.
MOO
Yes, I was one of those who thought so, because I’d seen similar happen in another case.

MOO
Plus, a denial of wrongdoing could mean the accused would contend not knowing right from wrong. GBMI.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel_008
Back