Found Deceased PA - Jamie Metzger, 38, Allentown, 12 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So we don't know any actual date... except april/may disappearance

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

What am I missing on the background of pictures? Who's? I've looked, and looked at dates, etc...

I have them screenshotted from c.m.and didn't see anything either

I have them screenshotted from c.m.and didn't see anything either

I've got quite a bit of screenshots from him. Not sure what you mean about people in the background, but I definitely know about things in backgrounds.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

I've got quite a bit of screenshots from him. Not sure what you mean about people in the background, but I definitely know about things in backgrounds.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."
Public stuff or full access

What am I missing on the background of pictures? Who's? I've looked, and looked at dates, etc...
Unsure.... I'll have to look again now that I screenshotted and know the exact dates but looked for the months and didn't see anything...wonder what whoever saw I'm missing

Public stuff or full access

I have both :)

Good. But now to see what apparently is to see since I'm missing it....

Reading back over the thread, online and particularly the linked article, according to friends her mother believes she has passed and refers to her in the past tense. Seems she is directing friends on where to search based on some visions she's had. She has Jamie's overnight bag? This is strange to me. Did Jamie make it to the mother's house? Seems medical papers would be relatively important.
She can't really remember the conversation the last time she talked to her daughter. Although the article indicates Jamie was in regular contact with her mother and son, 5 months passed before she was reported missing. Does the mother live alone? Just some curious questions.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/pol...-jamie-lee-metzger-20150426-story.html#page=1

There is an interesting photo posted on a persons public timeline. It is dated Oct. 22, 2014. It is well over a month after Jamie was reported missing. There's a person in the foreground of the photo with their face only partially in the frame. That person looks familiar to me....

I did see that as well but couldn't tell for sure

Dunno most of face cutout

There's a few random women...

It is an interesting picture. There's not enough face in it to know for sure though. Looking closely side by side, the woman in the picture seems to have a darker complexion and different eyebrows. I wonder, Would Jamie's mom or a friend be able to take a look?

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

It is an interesting picture. There's not enough face in it to know for sure though. Looking closely side by side, the woman in the picture seems to have a darker complexion and different eyebrows. I wonder, Would Jamie's mom or a friend be able to take a look?

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

I agree.....it's a strange photo. There's enough of a similarity to Jamie that it made me do a double take. Could almost look like a thinner version, possibly with dyed hair. The shape of the face, rounded with full cheekbones is very similar to Jamie. I just found it extremely odd that one month after a person's alleged girlfriend is reported missing, a photo gets put up featuring a woman that looks eerily similar. Not a mention of the missing person, no photos of Jamie, nothing. But so quickly a photo of a woman that strongly resembles her. That doesn't make too much sense to me. ;(

That women is hispanic. I do not think that looks like Jamie at all. I thought it could be CM's childrens mother.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollyKM
Back