Found Deceased PA - Jamie Metzger, 38, Allentown, 12 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jumping back on the thread bandwagon. From the area can help where necessary. Searches as well.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Oh my...just realized I know c.m. personally...

Forager has graciously added a few locations to the map. Harold's RV Center in Bath, PA (the last known place of employment for C.M.) as well as markers for boarding residences above bars that tend to draw addicts and people that live on the fringe directly nearby.
Before that was boat n rv hamburg I'll get you the year as soon as I can

I would add pappy t's bar if it hasn't been already. And perhaps hummels as well as places perhaps visited if that's on your maps.

What were we looking for specifically about c.m. just that there's that connection?

^ He is in the picture with her on her Facebook account. Boyfriend we think?

Can we talk above him or no...sorry unsure. Admin?

He can be sleuthed on here on the open page if he has been named a suspect. But refer to an admin for what exactly can be talked about him within the rules.

Well imop lots of drugs now "saved by the church". Just got out if jail. Have to check time frame for matches. Bad ex baby momma issues. Not even one mention of her on c.m.s page which makes me wonder. Could be just casual friend.

I see some top-notch sleuthers on this case, so I'm not sure that I will have much to offer. The time delay in reporting obviously poses many challenges in trying to figure out what happened to Jamie. With such little information available, it's great to see a couple of her friends on here contributing invaluable insight. I also think social media can be even more important, when other information is absent.

There are certain things that I look for in potential perps. 1) weapons-particularly not in the context of hunting. 2) many pics of the person on their own Facebook page of just themselves. Possible signs of a narcissist. 3) potentially inappropriate pictures. Usually not blatant but something that sets your "hinkie meter" off. Such as a creepy look on their face when posing with a female or perhaps a picture of someone sleeping. 4) unusual amount of pics of children who are not their own 5) drugs or drug paraphernalia.

The perp in Jessica Padgett case had several of these elements on their Facebook. Perhaps this case will prove true as well.

I love the quote on Jamie's Facebook "it's better to lose a lover than love a loser." I really hope that she lived by that motto.

Classic narcissistic behavior you mean. While I don't believe c.m. portrays narcissistic characteristics it has been a few years. I'd say much more the opposite...less confidence and more of a life wicks attitude back then.

I'v been on vacation for the last week, so I am catching up on the thread. What is the prevailing theory at this point?

I have three:

Close friend or associate

Someone or organization she would go to for help.

Truck driver (this would also include the Holly Grim and Kortnie Stouffer cases). Should you be interested in the truck driver theory, you may wish to google Adam Leroy Lane, the "Highway Killer" who operated here in PA. He committed murders in 2007. When caught, he had a copy of the DVD "Hunting Humans" in his possession. His case was documented on "48 Hours Live To Tell: Hunting Humans" Feb 26th, 2011.

I'm not sure what may be allowed to be posted on here, so apologies to the admins and please feel free to remove if necessary.

I have to be subtle about this. But when I sleuth, I like to look at the social media sites of some of the people that were known to be very close to them at the time of the disappearance. Pictures posted on these people's accounts can be very helpful at times, especially if one takes notice of who may be in the background of the photos, and the DATE the photos were posted. Always keeping in mind the date the missing person was reported, of course.

What was her reported missing date and the date of actual missing

She was not reported missing until September 2014, 5 months later.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back