Found Deceased PA - Jamie Metzger, 38, Allentown, 12 April 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is there anything that draws you to these areas?

Is there anything that draws you to these areas?

Yes, but again a strong underscore that I am an *amateur* at this.
Given the profile of the Perp that I have developed, I used New Tripoli as the starting point. In my profile, the Perp is an avid fisherman, and Leaser Lake is a stand out for this type of recreation. This would be a remote, but well known area for the Perp. They have probably been going there since childhood and know every hiding place. In my profile, the Perp would have worked at Hartman's butcher shop (or somewhere similar), or delivered to them; attached in some manner. Those are my three geographical anchor points.

If the Perp committed the crime in New Tripoli, they would want to get the body *away* and hope a story of the woman running off will work. I see the first destination near Brobst as a logical dropping point if he were panicked. Far enough away from New Tripoli and on the way to his "safe place" Leaser Lake. BTW, if there is a POI and they were fishing at Leaser Lake when she supposedly disappeared....well red flags on that.

If he is more cold and calculating and less panicked (as in premeditated), then the second spot at Springhouse/Swamp Road/Sa Mill/Rt 719 is my vote. Swamp Hill feeds right back to the Butcher shop heading back home. The connection to the big three.

That's what I see from the aerial, but again I am an amateur so could be a product of my very active imagination!
Praying she is found.

Editing to add that I love your quote from trackergd. He is the real deal!

That's excellant. You missed your calling.

Just checking in. Does anyone know if there are any searches going on or any new breaks in this case?

I have hopefully improved my visual mapping skills a bit, and would like to post the updates of where I am suggesting the search teams look:

jamie search area_1.jpgjamie_search area 2.jpg

The first site I recommend is located right off of Highway 143 at Brobst Hill/Quarry. I have placed stars at particular areas of interest. While this might not be where Jamie is resting, perhaps the Perp left something of hers there, or discarded it?

The second site I recommend is located very close to Leaser Lake where Springhouse/Swamp Road/Saw Mill Road and Route 719 form a perimeter. Again, I have placed a star where I am most interested.

Finally, I am still very interested in Harman's Butcher Shop at Springhouse/309. I am wondering if the Perp has some connection to it.
I know there will be some active searches for Jamie in the near future, and my prayers surround these good people!
A very special prayer to Jamie's Mom, and her dear friends. Stay strong....she *will* be found. I'm sure of it.
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Bring Jamie Metzger home!

View attachment 76646

You've done excellent work with the mapping. I mean truly, truly excellent work.

There's a local SAR group called Wolfpack. They've assisted on both the Jessica Padgett and Holly Grim cases. I'm wondering if it might be worth a shot for you to contact them and share with what you've come up with. They are local to jamie's area, and there's members on the team that are experienced. here's a link to their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/wolfpacksearchteam

You've done excellent work with the mapping. I mean truly, truly excellent work.

There's a local SAR group called Wolfpack. They've assisted on both the Jessica Padgett and Holly Grim cases. I'm wondering if it might be worth a shot for you to contact them and share with what you've come up with. They are local to jamie's area, and there's members on the team that are experienced. here's a link to their facebook page:

Thank you so much, I really hope it helps find her. I am in contact with Rebecca W., a friend of Jamie's. She has all of my maps and suggestions, and I will pass your good suggestion along to her. I know there is a search coming up soon, and not sure who is conducting it. It could even be these folks.
Thank you again for your kind words!

Roses
:rose:

OK - spoke with Rebecca, and have posted all my stuff on the FInd Jamie page where the Wolfpack checks in. Good to go, and thank you!

Wasn't aware there was a Find Jamie page. Thanks for pointing that out.

It's great to see the search effort for Jamie Metzger come together. I think your maps are very well conceived, roses, thank you for all the effort and thought you've put into them and helping us catch up with where things stand. Clearly you've given this your best consideration which is a boon to any search. Let me know how I can be of help.

Thank you FindHG for jumping on the thread with me!

All - I have asked some of my favorite and best sleuthers to join me on this thread to help Find Jamie. FindHG is one, Forager who is a "Map God" will be posting his map shortly. I've asked other very talented sleuthers to join too. THANK YOU sleuthers! We need to bring this gal home!

Rebecca - as soon as you join this thread, I'm sure folks will have some additional questions for you so we can refine our criteria.

She has such a familiar face. Where has she worked?
Has the BF been helpful?

Thanks FindHG. You and Forager are my rocks.
Jamie, her Mom Audrey, her friends Rebecca and Lacy need us. We need to bring this gal home.

A huge THANK YOU to Forager for the following map that shows key locations of interest in this case. Be sure to use the zoom in/out function. THANK YOU Forager!

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z_XRj_yu3Dto.kf0rQpZA4qG4

Thank you! But it was a pretty easy map to make. I couldn't find much in the thread to map. If anyone has suggestions for additions or corrections, please let me know. It sometimes helps to map places familiar to the person we're looking for, or familiar to other persons of interest to us. Job locations, vacation locations, etc.

I've already mapped bars in the area, but it would help to know which ones she prefered. I've put area bars is a separate "layer" that anyone can turn on or off to make the bars appear or disappear. The layers are listed, along with the map features, on the left side of the screen. Put a check next to the layer name to turn it on or off. A quick way to zoom in on an area you are interested in is to click on the marker's name in the list.

At the moment, only I can "edit" a map, but I would be happy to extend that access to anyone who's interested. It doesn't take much to learn how to add or update map markers and the descriptions and photos that come up when you click on them.

It is also relatively easy to mark lines or areas on the map. Search areas can be tracked that way, for instance.

Here is a link to the map. The link doesn't change over time.

Jamie Metzger Case Map

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back