GUILTY PA - Jan Roseboro, 45, found murdered in her backyard pool, Denver, 22 July 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Thanks for the link fishy - in this article it states....

According to police, Michael Roseboro has said he left his wife beside the pool at their home at 107 W. Main St. around 10 p.m. July 22 when he went to bed.

He said he got up to go to the bathroom about an hour later and noticed the pool lights were still on.

Now, my question - where is the master bedroom/bathroom in reference to the pool. Can you see the pool from that area? I am sure I can find the layout of his house somewhere. Will try to do so when I have time.

I wonder if it could be the woman he was having the affair with who killed Jan. It seems they did not find blood in the house, if I read correctly. Also he had sex with the other woman between 2 and 5 pm..then called her twice that evening 7 and 8:45 pm. Could it be that he he did not want to divorce Jan, so the other woman took matters into her own hands?

Good thought, but in any event, IMO, the affair is now over. :crazy:

Thanks for the link fishy - in this article it states....

According to police, Michael Roseboro has said he left his wife beside the pool at their home at 107 W. Main St. around 10 p.m. July 22 when he went to bed.

He said he got up to go to the bathroom about an hour later and noticed the pool lights were still on.

Now, my question - where is the master bedroom/bathroom in reference to the pool. Can you see the pool from that area? I am sure I can find the layout of his house somewhere. Will try to do so when I have time.
========================================

I am trying to remember where I saw a photo pf the house and property layout. I will find it and get it up here asap

How many of you saw this one coming from a mile away? *raises hand*

Can't believe this guy thought no one would notice his mistress/motive.

My sister works for the local county defense attorney's office - says they will probably get the case. Is going to keep me updated.

At first I was thinking it was not premeditated - a fight erupted and things got out of hand but they said a heavy tool was used to blugeon her with - I am wondering that tool was and now it makes it sound to me that maybe it was premeditated - who knows.

I'm new to Websleuths - should have found this site long ago!

A few of you mentioned you are fellow Lancaster Countians - perhaps you can answer my question.

The news media always refers to the search warrants they've obtained from the court house. Are those public knowledge? Can anyone just walk in and get them? Also, I've looked at a few sites and no one actually posts the seach warrant (in pdf form). I was wondering why they don't show the document.

Thanks!
Julie

A few of you mentioned you are fellow Lancaster Countians - perhaps you can answer my question.

The news media always refers to the search warrants they've obtained from the court house. Are those public knowledge? Can anyone just walk in and get them? Also, I've looked at a few sites and no one actually posts the seach warrant (in pdf form). I was wondering why they don't show the document.

Thanks!
Julie

I am from Lanc County, presently residing in Florida. I cannot answer your question and this is a pretty slow thread - not showing much interest - you might want to ask your question somewhere else. Even start a new thread maybe.

Thanks!
Julie

Welcome, juliean!

Good question about search warrants and I am not positive of the answer. If members of the media can obtain them readily and quickly, I assume they are public unless there is a compelling reason for them not to be (ie - they would slow down an arrest or put someone else in jeopardy).

From time to time, in a case, there will be reports of items listed in a search warrant, and IIRC, I have seen entire warrants publised.

My sister works for the local county defense attorney's office - says they will probably get the case. Is going to keep me updated.

At first I was thinking it was not premeditated - a fight erupted and things got out of hand but they said a heavy tool was used to blugeon her with - I am wondering that tool was and now it makes it sound to me that maybe it was premeditated - who knows.

Definitely keep us in the loop, poco.

I have to say that I can envision some scenarios where it wasn't premeditated, but a heavy tool was used. But maybe you are right. Honestly, if it was premeditated, he's an idiot. IMHO.

Those poor children - mother murdered and father arrested. So awful!

How many of you saw this one coming from a mile away? *raises hand*

Can't believe this guy thought no one would notice his mistress/motive.

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

I think pretty much everyone. That's why the thread is so slow...not much of a mystery, and nothing to argue about.

What a moron. I feel so bad for his kids.

Husband was arrested and there was a press confrence at 930 am this morning...none of it has been posted locally as of yet.

Glad there was a swift arrest in this case...not so glad for those poor children. I hope like hell none of the children woke up to hear what happened (if it did happen in the house).

Wow Love_Mama!

Who's your inside source?:confused:

You posted about the g/f 24 hours before Poco told us the g/f had come forward!:waitasec:

I guess it was just a matter of time before his side-dish appeared, huh? ;)

Interested to see when the $$ motive comes in. Doesn't matter who has how much $$, they still do NOT want to loose what they feel is rightfully their's. I don't care if it's $10K or $1m, it's perseption of those involved.

JMHO
fran

Fran, no inside source, just a guess. Now that I''ve read what the 'supposed' girlfriend has said, Like "we had sex between two and five"........that get's my hinky meter off" No one would say that!
Like, Hi Sister, whatcha doing. Oh mama......I'm going to have sex today between six and seven! LOL

This girlfriend, (IF she is really a girlfriend) may have been in on it and is trying to put a time frame on where she was....or she and he..........or for that matter, just where HE was!

We will see what happens.

xxxxxxooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Man, this guy looks like a shmuck, too! Another "Scott Peterson".
What a jerk!

My prayers go out to the poor children! :(
And may Jan rest in peace. :(

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2008/08/roseboro_arrested_in_wifes_bea.html

In court papers, police asked to seize Roseboro's work computer to investigate statements from a woman who said she had been having an affair with Roseboro and met with him hours before the slaying.

Jan Roseboro, 45, was struck in the head with a tool stamped with an "L" mark, then beaten and kicked, court documents say. She also was strangled and had water in her lungs, authorities said.
"Someone used a lot of force on her body and wanted to kill her, and did," District Attorney Craig Stedman said previously.

:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58
Back