GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You’re correct, we don’t know all of the facts. I don’t know any of the people in question. But gosh, Jennifer didn’t wrap herself up in plastic and partially bury herself. Someone knows something, scared or not. If accidental, you man up and come forward. For F sake, her little boy….her older son, her people. . By not coming forward ones intentions look nefarious.
At the very least someone wrapped her up in plastic and dumped her in a chithole of a resting place. Definitely dubious actions. I will be surprised if it wasn’t a homicide/murder.
I just can't understand what else it would be. Were they partying? Maybe an accidental Fentanyl OD? Okay, let's pretend she did recreational drugs. Would you still not try to get a person medical help? Instead you dump her body somewhere? Not sure where on planet earth something like this would happen, I've never heard of anyone doing this.

I just can't understand what else it would be. Were they partying? Maybe an accidental Fentanyl OD? Okay, let's pretend she did recreational drugs. Would you still not try to get a person medical help? Instead you dump her body somewhere? Not sure where on planet earth something like this would happen, I've never heard of anyone doing this.
Sadly this happens incredibly often, those involved panic and disappear the victim (or do a drive-by at the emergency room and toss them out of the car, or leave them in situ and leave the residence area hoping they won’t be traced back - it’s incredibly sad and very common. MOO
This one is on WS: Paighton Houston: Alabama woman died of accidental overdose; burial suspect nabbed in Ohio
As you can see these are just a few I pulled from a quick google search, there are so so many more. So sad.

Last edited:
Has anyone come across anything indicating she used drugs? You'd think if she was a drug user that would have come up during the search while she was missing, but I didn't hear any speculation about drugs until after she was found. OD was my first guess when they said (can't remember exact phrasing) that no visible cause of death. But is the speculation just because of lack of information or are there clues that indicate drug use?

Happens ALL the time. So much that some states passed Good Samaritan laws stating that they will not prosecute a fellow partygoer who seeks help for an overdose victim.

Has anyone come across anything indicating she used drugs? You'd think if she was a drug user that would have come up during the search while she was missing, but I didn't hear any speculation about drugs until after she was found. OD was my first guess when they said (can't remember exact phrasing) that no visible cause of death. But is the speculation just because of lack of information or are there clues that indicate drug use?
Everyone has said no drug use. I would never assume someone is a user but often it goes unnoticed. I suspect it probably is not drug related at all. And pa does have a Good Samaritan law but people get scared and do dumb things. Whatever did happen will come to light. I feel bad for her family and children however I don’t like blaming people without facts and evidence which we have none as of yet.

I don’t disagree that comments were tasteless however he is actually pretty well know in the community and does great things for the community as well as in church.doesn’t make him innocent but I just don’t see it. I’m sure he believes birdie and maybe knows more maybe doesn’t. If I were innocent and in his shoes being questioned and linked I would be pretty defensive too. We don’t know all the facts heck we don’t even know if she was murdered.
Yes I am pretty sure she was murdered , and I do think her partner may know a bit .

Happens ALL the time. So much that some states passed Good Samaritan laws stating that they will not prosecute a fellow partygoer who seeks help for an overdose victim.

I do not think this women overdosed ,

I believe there is a lack of information in this case not sure why. But I am sure it isnot a overdose that would have been published . No there is something that theDA is working a angle on

I don’t disagree that comments were tasteless however he is actually pretty well know in the community and does great things for the community as well as in church.doesn’t make him innocent but I just don’t see it. I’m sure he believes birdie and maybe knows more maybe doesn’t. If I were innocent and in his shoes being questioned and linked I would be pretty defensive too. We don’t know all the facts heck we don’t even know if she was murdered.
Church goers murder people just like anyone else. People put on one face in public, and another in private. Pretty sure she was murdered, as she surely didn't put herself in that ditch. I pray LE finds whoever did this horrible thing. All I can think about is her young son.

Everyone has said no drug use. I would never assume someone is a user but often it goes unnoticed. I suspect it probably is not drug related at all. And pa does have a Good Samaritan law but people get scared and do dumb things. Whatever did happen will come to light. I feel bad for her family and children however I don’t like blaming people without facts and evidence which we have none as of yet.
I just want to make it clear to everyone, not @Kateangelilli in particular - loved your post - that I do not assume drug use in this case either, I was merely sharing articles about OD situations where someone has been buried/discarded after the fact in response to a question. I’m pretty good at sniffing out drug-related cases…I don’t think this is one with the facts we have been given.

The only thing I know for sure right now is that Jennifer didn’t walk herself out to that half-hole of a grave and proceed to die. Someone had a hand in all of this - or someones. The quiet has me thinking that the DA/police are just working to tighten up a case that they were onto very quickly.

The only thing I know for sure right now is that Jennifer didn’t walk herself out to that half-hole of a grave and proceed to die. Someone had a hand in all of this - or someones. The quiet has me thinking that the DA/police are just working to tighten up a case that they were onto very quickly.
I have many reasons to questions anyone’s death even this one and I’ll explain why. My neighbor committed suicide last year. She was found in the river with cinderblocks tied by chains to her. Crime scene tape everywhere, ring cameras checked. Everything. A camera caught her staging her own death when they went through them! She went through great lengths to commit suicide and try to frame someone else. But a camera caught it all. While I know there are murderers out there I now question every case I see because who would have thought!

Clearly I don’t believe that to be this case but that is why I refuse to place any blame on anyone until at the very least an arrest is made, if not convicted by jury or self admitting.

I have many reasons to questions anyone’s death even this one and I’ll explain why. My neighbor committed suicide last year. She was found in the river with cinderblocks tied by chains to her. Crime scene tape everywhere, ring cameras checked. Everything. A camera caught her staging her own death when they went through them! She went through great lengths to commit suicide and try to frame someone else. But a camera caught it all. While I know there are murderers out there I now question every case I see because who would have thought!

Clearly I don’t believe that to be this case but that is why I refuse to place any blame on anyone until at the very least an arrest is made, if not convicted by jury or self admitting.
Wow, that is crazy. What was the motive for her framing a specific person?

This makes me think of the suicide of Cheryl DeBoer, although I don't think she was trying to frame anyone. It was just such an odd way to do it....plastic bag over her own head and died in a culvert.

This makes me think of the suicide of Cheryl DeBoer, although I don't think she was trying to frame anyone. It was just such an odd way to do it....plastic bag over her own head and died in a culvert.
People sometimes put plastic over their own heads to suffocate. It is not unheard of. Not implying that happened here.
Just that it does happen and the people also try to hide themselves.

Yes there are many ways of suicide , but I just think we need to wait on this case . Her history at least what we got does Not show signs. Of killings one’s self. Plus she was moved after death I believe, dogs hit on that dumpster in back of her home 1st . Seems like she may have been moved or her belongings with scent were there n moved why ? When ? Very mysterous this one I think!

Yes there are many ways of suicide , but I just think we need to wait on this case . Her history at least what we got does Not show signs. Of killings one’s self. Plus she was moved after death I believe, dogs hit on that dumpster in back of her home 1st . Seems like she may have been moved or her belongings with scent were there n moved why ? When ? Very mysterous this one I think!
Oh, I don't think for a second Jennifer took her own life.

I am surprised there's been no arrest yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redjanmarie
Back