GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We've not heard a word on this case ! I'm surprised the local media isn't hounding LE for a statement. Have they even put forth a "no danger to the community" message?
They had said from the beginning there was no danger. I guess they are just waiting for the toxicology and maybe for something to line up with video cameras but I’m also surprised that it’s been so hush.

BBM Do you mean partner, like they were in a relationship partner? Because I thought they were just business partners.
You're right! I jumped ahead and lumped this in with known cases of domestic violence, turned homicide. To date, we pony know of a business partnership. I edited my post.

I suspect we'll learn more today when motive becomes apparent.

Jmo

I think we all had the hunch he was the culprit almost from the very start, and so did the police. It didn’t take them long to put it together and there was a lot of silence from LE because they were tightening the case and probably also didn’t want to set off BW. What a monster. Her poor kids, especially the little one…my goodness.

Do you have a link? I’m not finding it
I don’t. But there is going to be a 32 or so page affidavit coming out. Basically. Dogs hit on his 2 vehicles, video puts vehicles in places, phone towers also place him in the location as her phone. He transfered I think they said 17k on Jan 3 to his bank account from hers, a hair clip helped them link place of death and no cause of death except her ribs were broken while she was still alive so basically sat or held her and broke ribs which caused her to die. It was a lot of really good evidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mojojojo
Back