GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reading about Jennifer’s son broke my heart. Then reading that BW left the 4 kids at home alone while he was with his girlfriend infuriated me.

He needs to be charged with kidnapping. He kidnapped that poor kiddo after killing his
Mother. He didn’t have his meds or pajamas or clothes for school the next day.
And child endangerment, too.

What did the girlfriend know? Didn't she question why he left 4 kids, including one that was not his own, home alone?

Well, read the Probable Cause Criminal Complaint and all I can say is I'm sick to my stomach. This monster drove past my house with Jennifer's body in his car. In September, he was out front of my house doing Royersford's Vendor Show. Please, let him be outside of my house one more time. I'll take care of him. I lost so many night's sleep thinking about this. I can't imagine how Jennifer's family is feeling right now. Yes, I had a missing family member that was discovered deceased 5 days later, but I was 19 at the time. Her poor sons, especially the little guy. All for money! Destroyed this family over money!

Oh, and his "friend" M J S on facebook, the one who tried to say Jennifer was probably just overwhelmed, or depressed and probably took off. <modsnip>

I'm so mad, I can't even think straight. Sorry for my rant, but this is too close to home in many different ways. All content is MOO and of course the monster is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, read the Probable Cause Criminal Complaint and all I can say is I'm sick to my stomach. This monster drove past my house with Jennifer's body in his car. In September, he was out front of my house doing Royersford's Vendor Show. Please, let him be outside of my house one more time. I'll take care of him. I lost so many night's sleep thinking about this. I can't imagine how Jennifer's family is feeling right now. Yes, I had a missing family member that was discovered deceased 5 days later, but I was 19 at the time. Her poor sons, especially the little guy. All for money! Destroyed this family over money!

Oh, and his "friend" M J S on facebook, the one who tried to say Jennifer was probably just overwhelmed, or depressed and probably took off. <modsnip>

I'm so mad, I can't even think straight. Sorry for my rant, but this is too close to home in many different ways. All content is MOO and of course the monster is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Said words cannot describe how sad this makes me 4 her family and friends and that’s sad this guy is right around u @wildthings3 I also know how you feel my uncle was killed when my dad was a kid he was in the military and a friend shot and killed him sad

I think we all knew it was him what a 4 doing this 2 kill a mother an person i love 2 know exactly what how and y this happened but really I don’t care what his excuse is he shouldn’t have done this and I hope he gets the maximum punishment and I hope justice is served
Yeah, he's a quality upstanding guy with a wife, a girlfriend and a business partner he bilked out of thousands of dollars. A loser with no car, three cell phones and countless alias's. A moron that leaves 4 young children at home alone ALL NIGHT while he goes out to create an "alibi" with his girlfriend.

Said words cannot describe how sad this makes me 4 her family and friends and that’s sad this guy is right around u @wildthings3 I also know how you feel my uncle was killed when my dad was a kid he was in the military and a friend shot and killed him sad

Yeah, he's a quality upstanding guy with a wife, a girlfriend and a business partner he bilked out of thousands of dollars. A loser with no car, three cell phones and countless alias's. A moron that leaves 4 young children at home alone ALL NIGHT while he goes out to create an "alibi" with his girlfriend.
Agreed outstanding :(

After reading the complaint, it sounds like two different wives will be finding out, if they didn’t already know, that their husbands were cheating.

The suspect is one. I honestly am bewildered that multiple women seem to have been drawn to or strongly attracted to him.

I hope the victims son is able to be with family. What a huge loss.

*My opinions

After reading the complaint, it sounds like two different wives will be finding out, if they didn’t already know, that their husbands were cheating.

The suspect is one. I honestly am bewildered that multiple women seem to have been drawn to or strongly attracted to him.

*My opinions
How can I get that information please the complaint

Wow, that is crazy. What was the motive for her framing a specific person?

This makes me think of the suicide of Cheryl DeBoer, although I don't think she was trying to frame anyone. It was just such an odd way to do it....plastic bag over her own head and died in a culvert.
Or Debbie Collier. I still think "what the heck".
However, she couldn't bury herself so someone was involved to some extent. IMO.

*My opinions
I also think some females like the bad guy thing 2 the point they don’t know what they are getting in 2 until it’s 2 late and then the guys get comfy and then when when she tries 2 stop it it’s 2 late so she lets it go or start doing the same and this could go 4 anyone female or male but I don’t know the exact details on him and but that just how I c it in that way

Or Debbie Collier. I still think "what the heck".
However, she couldn't bury herself so someone was involved to some extent. IMO.
quoting myself.
Oh my gosh -- somehow I've missed a lot. I must've scrolled much too fast when trying to get caught up. I didn't see that the police had narrowed down and were focusing on Watts.

Wow, that is crazy. What was the motive for her framing a specific person?

This makes me think of the suicide of Cheryl DeBoer, although I don't think she was trying to frame anyone. It was just such an odd way to do it....plastic bag over her own head and died in a culvert.
I disagree with this statement because she was killed by some she couldn’t have just did what happened and bury her self someone had 2 do it and they got the man

quoting myself.
Oh my gosh -- somehow I've missed a lot. I must've scrolled much too fast when trying to get caught up. I didn't see that the police had narrowed down and were focusing on Watts.
I do that also if its a big trend lol and sometimes I have 2 stop coming on 4 a day or 2 and come back and I’m like wow I don’t know exactly how 2 start again lol

Is there any evidence they were actually “business partners” before she went missing or did he just make that up to explain the two money transfers the day she disappeared?

I believe the complaint referenced their actual business contract and she had noted one investment payment as something to the effect of “final invoice”.

Pgs. 27 & 32

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir
Back