GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It takes a special level of stupidity to kill someone and on the same day transfer large sums of money out of their bank account to your own. Not my opinion, that is fact only.
Yes, I guess he didn't follow the McStay family murder case. Chase Merritt tried transferring stolen cash out of Joseph McStay's account the morning after he went missing, and he is going to die in prison.

This poor woman. It sounds like she was being scammed the entire time. She was probably starting to wonder what was going on. He must have done some serious creative maneuvering to keep her away from the building and its owners. If I were 50/50 invested in a business I would be there every day and involved in all aspects of the business. She must have been getting suspicious. Killed over a little bit of money. Now a special needs child without a mother. I wonder how many times the children of BW was left alone all night…I’m fairly sure that this wasn‘t the first time. Terrible.

All opinions and speculation are mine own. MOO.

Finally found an article with the affidavit

Can’t believe I just read all of this. Says she had bite marks on her tongue and 3 broken ribs but did not state how she was killed??
Is there any evidence they were actually “business partners” before she went missing or did he just make that up to explain the two money transfers the day she disappeared?
yes. There was a signed agreement for about 16,000; lot of money, but not enough to commit murder. Jmo

Last edited:
Anybody have any theories on how he killed her? Broken ribs and bite marks on her tongue are the only clues (that I remember.) I would have thought strangled or beaten, but wouldn’t that be obvious?
I think he literally crushed her somehow… Just horrible to imagine her last moments. This is a sick, cruel, evil person who would do these things.

My heart is broken for her son, for all who loved JB. I just can’t believe that filth snuffed out her life for the money. Is there anyway that money can be recovered so it can’t be used to pay legal fees? Can accounts be frozen, or is it too late?

Will CPS will step in for the welfare of his three children that were left alone and unattended all night.

Anybody have any theories on how he killed her? Broken ribs and bite marks on her tongue are the only clues (that I remember.) I would have thought strangled or beaten, but wouldn’t that be obvious?
I think she probably bit her own tongue, although the direction of the bite marks will tell the truth on that matter.

My assumption is he sat on her, breaking her ribs, while he either strangled her or suffocated her with a pillow.

I believe it's possible to strangle someone to death without the hyoid bone being broken (I think?) and with her body being in advanced stages of decomp they may not have been able to see any brusing/ligature marks on her neck. If she was strangled.

She suffered a violent death at the hands of this "pillar of the community" and it's sickening no matter how it happened.

I think he literally crushed her somehow… Just horrible to imagine her last moments. This is a sick, cruel, evil person who would do these things.
Many knew this was a con man and responsible for Jennifer's death. Sitting on fingers, not able to discuss was hard. The story never made sense - then when he didn't want to be interviewed on camera, it heightened suspicions. Once he did an on camera interview, it was game over.

I wonder if he told Jennifer her investment money was spent on the lease? Watts said he told Jennifer the lease fell through on 12/31 and they discussed it again on 1/3. I'll bet he was trying to get her to give him more money, she refused and he lost it and became violent with her.

I'm grateful he was such a moron and cashapp'd Jennifer's money to himself. He gift wrapped the motive for the prosecution.

My thoughts are with Jennifer's sons and loved ones tonight.

I think she probably bit her own tongue, although the direction of the bite marks will tell the truth on that matter.

My assumption is he sat on her, breaking her ribs, while he either strangled her or suffocated her with a pillow.

I believe it's possible to strangle someone to death without the hyoid bone being broken (I think?) and with her body being in advanced stages of decomp they may not have been able to see any brusing/ligature marks on her neck. If she was strangled.

She suffered a violent death at the hands of this "pillar of the community" and it's sickening no matter how it happened.
This sounds plausible to me. Thank you.

I just read the criminal complaint. They have so much on this guy! LE sure did due diligence putting their case together. I'm confused as to why there is no cause of death yet. Normally toxicology test results can take several weeks to get results. Did he inject her with something?

He must have been planning this for a few months. I wonder how she met this con artist. I bet he never told her he'd lost the lease, of course he didn't. It's a shame she didn't have a lawyer go over this so called contract. Poor thing.

He still has his gimme fund set up. He raised 4295.00 in 16 mo. I hope there is a way her family can get ahold of the money he stole from her. Her children sure need it, especially the 8 year old with special needs.

What a loser.

I’m wondering if the accused had any injuries on him as a result of the struggle with Jennifer, who was fighting for her life. Or, injuries sustained while in the act of burying her body.

I noticed in the Watts Complaint (page 29, under Cellular Telephone Analysis) it says: “in the early morning of January 5, 2023, Watts’ cell phone was in the area of Pottstown Hospital in Pottstown, where Watts was receiving medical treatment.”

An exact time isn’t given, but it does say his cell phones left the area of the hospital “at approximately 2:35 AM”. This time of morning suggests, to me, (IMO) it wasn’t for something routine.

This whole thing is so disturbing and horrific. Poor Jennifer, and her poor family!

I'm only surprised it took this long
Not sure if you've read the arrest affidavit, but they had to get several search warrants, interviewed several witnesses, some more than once, get lots of cell phone data, camera footage. And her body was not found until 1/18. It sounds like they have a very solid case. IMO

Obviously this cruel, evil person didn't think about his own very young children who are 9,7 and 3. Somehow their Mom will have to explain to them as they grow up why their Dad is away. Someday they will find out what he has done. I really feel so bad for his wife and children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe
Back