GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Although I don't know exactly what School District her child goes to this is from that town
This is their calendar https://resources.finalsite.net/ima...rd/zvmhqb8hidt2mcub2zwp/2022-2023Calendar.pdf
School didn't start back up until 1/4.
So the friend saw Jennifer on 1/3 and that's when her son went with friend. He didn't miss school. Maybe friend has children same age and had a play day and kept him because she had plans. It's been done before.
I hope he has kids and it was a playdate. Otherwise I am a little concerned.

Does he also have a young child who is friends with her son?
I hope so. If so, it'd make sense he picked them both up from school and then they'd do homework, have dinner and do the sleepover. It makes perfect sense.

If he doesn't have kids and he is picking the boy up from school and taking him home for a sleepover, it worries me. He would need a very credible explanation.

So...who drove her car last? I'm raising an eyebrow.

How was the sleepover arranged? By phone? By email? By text? Was it coordinated with the school? Alternate pick up....

If she met someone on Tuesday, and something happened resulting in her disappearance, did someone else return her car to her home to deflect?

I don't like where this is going.

JMO

So...who drove her car last? I'm raising an eyebrow.

How was the sleepover arranged? By phone? By email? By text? Was it coordinated with the school? Alternate pick up....

If she met someone on Tuesday, and something happened resulting in her disappearance, did someone else return her car to her home to deflect?

I don't like where this is going.

JMO
I'm sure LE has talked to the school bus driver who would be able to confirm who got him off the bus and whether or not it was a man she'd never seen before........

Hypothetically speaking of course.

I hope LE speaks to the son. If he saw his mother before he left for the "sleep over". How and if the victim is related with her friend/business associate. If the son saw his mother's car when he left for the sleep over. If the friend/associate ever left the son alone or with another caregiver that day or night. Just things I'm wondering.

I hope LE speaks to the son. If he saw his mother before he left for the "sleep over". How and if the victim is related with her friend/business associate. If the son saw his mother's car when he left for the sleep over. If the friend/associate ever left the son alone or with another caregiver that day or night. Just things I'm wondering.
Good question regarding the caregiver ever leaving the son for any amount of time.

From their post a day ago, under the comments section:

“Author
Montgomery County District Attorney's Office
We are not in need of searchers or organized search parties, but thank you for offering to help. And the public is not in danger.”

What do you think when they make this kind of comment? How can they state the public is not in danger, unless perhaps they know something? Or, what? :oops:

From their post a day ago, under the comments section:

“Author
Montgomery County District Attorney's Office
We are not in need of searchers or organized search parties, but thank you for offering to help. And the public is not in danger.”

What do you think when they make this kind of comment? How can they state the public is not in danger, unless perhaps they know something? Or, what? :oops:
As a Search Manager, to me that means that LE knows that there is no reason to search for a live or deceased individual because they know there is not one to find. The "public is not in danger" means that they know there is not an unknown actor still on the loose that could be a risk. This all tells me LE is pretty sure they know what happened and by who's hand. The only other possibility is that they want to do the searching with forensic teams and they know the target area.

As a Search Manager, to me that means that LE knows that there is no reason to search for a live or deceased individual because they know there is not one to find. The "public is not in danger" means that they know there is not an unknown actor still on the loose that could be a risk. This all tells me LE is pretty sure they know what happened and by who's hand. The only other possibility is that they want to do the searching with forensic teams and they know the target area.
BBM.

As in, she willingly walked away from her life?

I got very frustrated in Beth’s case with the lack of info and silence from LE. In the end they had it all worked out - they didn’t need assistance from the public, they just needed time to get it all done. So I’m just here waiting and hoping for the same for Jennifer…

Interesting. Searching through a landfill now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back