GUILTY PA - Jessica Padgett, 32, Northampton County, 21 November 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My assumption would be that the poster was referring to their cases being related. I think if they were related (as in family) it would have come out before now.

There was chatter/conversation about how odd it was that Holly disappeared in similar circumstances this same time last year (as we've also discussed). The commenter said, " It will eventually be made public but they were also related." So, it is hard to say what exactly she meant. She also could be a nut stirring up rumors, of course! :)

If true.... Just.... WOW! :what:

I agree, it would be crazy BUT I've been thinking all along that there is something suspicious in the fact that they both mysteriously vanished on the Friday before Thanksgiving from a relatively small town. That just seems coincidental.

There was chatter/conversation about how odd it was that Holly disappeared in similar circumstances this same time last year (as we've also discussed). The commenter said, " It will eventually be made public but they were also related." So, it is hard to say what exactly she meant. She also could be a nut stirring up rumors, of course! :)

Lol yeah, there always seems to be one of those..that's why I hate using FB (but always end up doing so anyway).

Hopefully they know something major in the case that will put them one step closer to finding Jessica and returning her to her family, I'm not sure but maybe they found Jessica? But wouldn't that be breaking news or something and I'm sure her family would know and I'm part of the group on fb and her family says they don't know what the news is yet either

I wouldn't believe the family. My gut is that they have found her, and not alive :(.

I'll say IMO cuz I can't find the link now, but her sister said the day care didn't have a fax machine. I don't use a fax in my office anymore, I use efax. Can't remember the last time I rec'd or sent a fax.

My thoughts are that they probably checked through video cameras around the area so they might know something more because of that now and I think they also cleared the husband as a suspect

I'm local. I'm going to try to catch it on live TV. Just got word that I don't have to report for work (we're in the middle of a heavy snowstorm) so hopefully I will be around to see it.

Just to jump in: if anyone happens to catch it live, will you post important notes, etc. i may be traveling while its on so if i can't catch it, i'll be checking in here mostly.

Good luck with that snow. I know that this storm was heavy on my mind with Jessica missing & you guys getting hit. BUT i am relived just a bit to be hearing SOMETHING from the DA. As everyone agrees ..... please bring on some good news as far as Jessica is concerned!

Thats what I've been thinking the whole time..My thoughts are this (I could be wrong) Jessica left the daycare telling them she'd return a short time later since it was her lunch break anyway, She got in her car and went to her mother's home to fax whatever the paper was, She got back in her car and was on her way back to the daycare when she stopped pulled into the Dollar General parking lot and got out and went into the store and this was where she met our suspect but the main thing bothering me is why no one has come forward with any info or any reports on seeing anything that day because it's not like it happened late at night it happened at 12 olock in the afternoon people are usually out and about either on a lunch break from work or going places at that time

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/d-a-criminal-probe-underway-after-daycare-worker-vanishes/

This clarifies a couple of items....

Quote: "Morganelli says Padgett left to go to her mother and stepfather's house to use their fax machine since the fax machine at her office wasn't working."

"We believe she did make it to the home."

Sooooooo.....

She was to use the fax machine at her mom and stepdad's because the fax machine at DDG wasn't working....

LE believes Jessica DID make it to her mom and stepdad's home....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/d-a-criminal-probe-underway-after-daycare-worker-vanishes/

This clarifies a couple of items....

Quote: "Morganelli says Padgett left to go to her mother and stepfather's house to use their fax machine since the fax machine at her office wasn't working."

"We believe she did make it to the home."

Sooooooo.....

She was to use the fax machine at her mom and stepdad's because the fax machine at DDG wasn't working....

LE believes Jessica DID make it to her mom and stepdad's home....

I saw a FB comment that searchers were at that property yesterday.

It took quite some time for the police to list Holly Grim's case as "criminal". Looking now to see now if it will be covered live. Will be following the tweets.

It took quite some time for the police to list Holly Grim's case as "criminal". Looking now to see now if it will be covered live. Will be following the tweets.

If it is connected to Holly Grim, anyone think CNN might cover the PC, like they did with the Hannah/Morgan case?

I have followed the Holly Grim case very closely. It will be shocking if the two cases are related.
Distinctive Fence Co., which I believe is one in the same as her mother and step fathers home was searched. (sorry if that was reported on here already)

So, her parents weren’t home when she went over there to use the fax?

When you look at street level at the DG on Google Map, the back of the store is actually right up against a street. I wonder if her car was parked in that little nook by the stairs against the road or actually on the street itself.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=2016+Main+St,+Northampton,+PA&hl=en&ll=40.69001,-75.422516&spn=0.002083,0.723724&sll=40.690187,-75.499663&layer=c&cbp=13,260.98,,0,13.86&cbll=40.689956,-75.498987&gl=us&hnear=2016+Main+St,+Northampton,+Pennsylvania+18067-1314&t=m&z=10&panoid=8d1nm9rkjdjWlf0r7mbYUg

working now. Had to click on the ustream button. They just started

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj
Back