GUILTY PA - Jessica Padgett, 32, Northampton County, 21 November 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw on FB comments that the segment didn't air. Also, just saw that the DA is giving a press conference this afternoon. We'd been told within 48 hours, but they apparently are doing it today. This makes me wonder if they got something GOOD. I wonder if the GMA segment was pulled intentionally because of this *something good* they may have.

Yea maybe it was bumped..also isn't she supposed to be having a baby soon? Hmm..maybe thats why she wasn't there

A presser from the DA's office? Are charges coming? I would think otherwise, maybe LE would give one if she had been found, either way. JMO

Presser is a 4pm and a local reporter on Twitter will be covering it for those who cannot watch. Her Twitter name is @HilaryLaneWFMZ with 69News.

I'm local. I'm going to try to catch it on live TV. Just got word that I don't have to report for work (we're in the middle of a heavy snowstorm) so hopefully I will be around to see it.

Does anyone else find it a little odd that we have heard nothing from her husband?? Her sister has been doing all the interviews, which is great, but where is he??

A commenter on a local news Facebook post about the presser claims that it will come out that Jessica and Holly are "related." Someone questioned her, but she hasn't replied.

Does anyone else find it a little odd that we have heard nothing from her husband?? Her sister has been doing all the interviews, which is great, but where is he??

A family member posted several times in the comments section of the People Magazine article that he's been at home taking care of the children and has been cleared. I've read other posts that say he was at work during the time of her disappearance.

A commenter on a local news Facebook post about the presser claims that it will come out that Jessica and Holly are "related." Someone questioned her, but she hasn't replied.

If true.... Just.... WOW! :what:

If true...

I wonder how Jessica and Holly are related...

as in Family?

Or as in their cases?

:waitasec:

A family member posted several times in the comments section of the People Magazine article that he's been at home taking care of the children and has been cleared. I've read other posts that say he was at work during the time of her disappearance.

That's great if he has been cleared. I hadn't heard that, thanks! I definitely am not suspecting him, nor am I trying to sound judgmental. I just thought it was odd that he hasn't made any sort of plea for his wife to come home, or if someone has her to let her go, etc. It is just uncommon to see the husband being so quiet.

Hopefully they know something major in the case that will put them one step closer to finding Jessica and returning her to her family, I'm not sure but maybe they found Jessica? But wouldn't that be breaking news or something and I'm sure her family would know and I'm part of the group on fb and her family says they don't know what the news is yet either

If true...

as in Family?

Or as in their cases?

My assumption would be that the poster was referring to their cases being related. I think if they were related (as in family) it would have come out before now.

If true...

as in Family?

Or as in their cases?

I don't know what the commenter meant, and she has not been back to clarify.

Hopefully they know something major in the case that will put them one step closer to finding Jessica and returning her to her family, I'm not sure but maybe they found Jessica? But wouldn't that be breaking news or something and I'm sure her family would know and I'm part of the group on fb and her family says they don't know what the news is yet either

The family would have found out before the presser if it were a body found, or something of that nature.

I know LE has put a ton of effort lately into looking at all of the surveillance cameras from nearby buildings where her car was found, around the daycare, etc. so my hope is that they have a pretty solid lead based on something credible they found on the cameras.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back