GUILTY PA - Jessica Padgett, 32, Northampton County, 21 November 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think surveillance videos from around town are going to be the key to solving this case.

Are you sure she drives an hour and a half to a job at a daycare?? That seems very unlikely?
No she did not drive an hour and a half to work, She drove a half hour (30 Minutes) to and from work.

Ah, ok. I put my glasses on and refilled my coffee now. ;)

What do you mean she could have left it with "him" to fax? Who is "him"? And left it where?

I was thinking whatever it was she was faxing was of a personal nature so she didn't want to do it from the daycare/her employer (assuming they have a fax machine).

If this was a family matter the fax she could have left it for her husband to fax.

Okay so here's what we know so far...

- She was recently married to her long-time boyfriend and the father of her child (Maybe perhaps they were having problems and it could have escalated to the point she needed a restraining order or divorce that could explain the fax?)

- Her step-daughter is apparently by a different mother and she stated on facebook about disliking the step-daughter's mother (Could her & Her husband possibly be trying to get custody of her husbands daughter and she needed to fax something to her lawyer? This would also explain the fax and since it's personal she may not had wanted to fax it at the daycare)

- She has another son who may/may not be her husbands (I'm not sure if it's been said rather or not her husband is the other little boys father) But IF the boy is not her husbands child maybe she could be trying to get his father to pay child support or get custody and maybe she was having a falling out with his father (this also explains the fax if she needed to fax anything to a lawyer)

- The fax could also be nothing, Perhaps maybe the Fax at the daycare she works at was broke or not working this would result in her having to fax something outside the daycare?

- I think it's been said (not sure) the fax was for her family's business which would explain why she was faxing it from her parents house (Did she have the fax or was she going to fax it once she arrived?)

- Her husband has not said much which is odd for a husband in this situation

- Her car was found at Dollar General (Maybe someone else parked it there, Maybe she went into Dollar General for something and met the suspect inside and the suspect waited to get her alone outside?)

- Maybe someone pretended to need help and once she pulled over...

- Her parent's are divorced apparently (I think she stated this on fb) so that being said where is her bio father? On FB she claims to have two dads (one being Greg the owner of her family business) and another man Tom Kaczmar.

Just based on this info we have several possible suspects (Her sons father, Her husband, Her step-daughters mother) or the possiblity of course the suspect could've been a total stranger to her and she happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time

I wonder who is taking care of her kids while she is missing? :(

I believe I read in MSM that there is no video of Jessica showing that she ever went inside Dollar General that day....

I am googling... But haven't found the article....

does anyone else remember this?

TIA...:seeya:

From what I have gathered from the previous posts is that she had a second job and needed to fax something for them and was going to her dad’s to fax it. This would explain not faxing it at the daycare as I am sure it could have been frown upon using the machine for your other employers business.
Maybe she stopped at Dollar General en route to pick up something to eat for lunch or a couple of items for the house and came upon to some trouble there? Our Dollar General has a small grocery section where you can get a frozen meal. If she was pressed on time, this could have been done and she could have planned to eat while at her dad’s or eat while back at the daycare. As the phone in the card, I usually leave my phone in the cup holder when I am just running into the store as I usually have it out of my purse while driving so I can hear it if it rings.

But, I also haven’t read anything that she actually went into the store though. And for it to be behind the store (depending on how the parking lot is set up) is really scary IMO. Her car could have possibly been dumped there. Does the LE still have the car or has that been released to the family?

The way that LE claims her car was left it makes it seem as if tho she did go into the store but maybe never returned to her car?? I'm not sure the car has been released yet but hopefully the security cameras inside Dollar General have something for LE to go on cause it does not seem to this point like they have much to go on from anything else if the fax was for her second job that rules out the fax being a key in this case :(

The way that LE claims her car was left it makes it seem as if tho she did go into the store but maybe never returned to her car?? I'm not sure the car has been released yet but hopefully the security cameras inside Dollar General have something for LE to go on cause it does not seem to this point like they have much to go on from anything else if the fax was for her second job that rules out the fax being a key in this case :(
Where did the info about the fax being for her second job?
Where else does she work?

BBM
I tend to believe the car was left at Dollar General - not that she went there to get anything which was my original thought. JMO

Why would her car be behind the dollar general?
Could she know someone there?

Did they find this paper she was going g to fax in her car?

I think it should be looked into why her car would be at dollar general (I'm sure LE have already looked into it) it is very possible she could know someone there, she could've shopped there prior to disappearing or her car could've been dumped there all very good possibilities and guesses and yes she did have a second job it was her familys fence business

I think it should be looked into why her car would be at dollar general (I'm sure LE have already looked into it) it is very possible she could know someone there, she could've shopped there prior to disappearing or her car could've been dumped there all very good possibilities and guesses and yes she did have a second job it was her familys fence business

I don't think the paper she was faxing Had anything at all to do with her second job.

How is it known that there actually even was a fax? Maybe she just said she had to fax something. Did anyone actually see the fax?

BBM
I tend to believe the car was left at Dollar General - not that she went there to get anything which was my original thought. JMO

Just curious if the "husband" has spoken to the media yet?

Was there any indication that there were problems occurring in the marriage??

The husband spoke to media but only once saying Jessica had called him before she disappeared. I'm not sure anyone ever saw the fax either it is very possible she could've just claimed to have to send a fax to people to cover what she was really doing, maybe she was having an affair with an employee at Dollar General?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lostnfound
Back