GUILTY PA - Jessica Padgett, 32, Northampton County, 21 November 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The last post got me thinking..what if she was on her way back to work and just pulled over to send the text on fb and call her husband and something happened during this time? Does anyone know if it was ever said rather or not she actually sent the fax?

The last post got me thinking..what if she was on her way back to work and just pulled over to send the text on fb and call her husband and something happened during this time? Does anyone know if it was ever said rather or not she actually sent the fax?

Per [Northampton Fire Department Facebook] :

Jessica never made it to her dad's/Distinctive Fence Company to send the fax....

Could she have been stopped by LE for using her mobile while driving?
Could Holly Grim as well?

That is something to consider. Not sure you were thinking this, but, when I worked at the DayCare, one of our Leads and one of the dads (both married with kids) were having an affair. They would go have lunch together several times a week and some other things. The wife found out and they moved out of state. Sorry for that story, but the dad angle could be an option, but how would he know she was leaving when she did, unless they were talking. Maybe she was friendly with a dad. Wife gets jealous? The fax thing is throwing me. Where did we hear that from? I don't even remember.

So here is where msm first mentioned the fax. http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/lehigh-county/index.ssf/2014/11/i_want_my_big_sister_back_says.html
"Kristi Davis of Maryland, says her sister was supposed to go to her stepfather's house -- just five miles from the childcare facility -- to fax over some paperwork."

... and the facebook page that is now private spoke about the fax & such.
I wonder why its private now? Can i ask that? Did anyone catch something before it went private? Odd, because I would think that exposure, exposure, EXPOSURE would be all that a missing facebook page would want? Maybe emotions are just heightened right now? ... BUT which of course is understandable! :banghead: I guess i'm just looking for something to brainstorm...

Could she have been stopped by LE for using her mobile while driving?
Could Holly Grim as well?

It's possible but I'm sure they have record of that. If she were pulled over that would actually help police with their timeline since they would have an exact time and location where she was stopped.

So here is where msm first mentioned the fax. http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/lehigh-county/index.ssf/2014/11/i_want_my_big_sister_back_says.html
"Kristi Davis of Maryland, says her sister was supposed to go to her stepfather's house -- just five miles from the childcare facility -- to fax over some paperwork."

... and the facebook page that is now private.
I wonder why its private now? Can i ask that? Did anyone catch something before it went private? Odd, because I would think that exposure, exposure, EXPOSURE would be all that a missing facebook page would want? Maybe emotions are just heightened right now? Which of course is understandable! :banghead:

I'm a member of the group and the only excuse I saw mentioned was that they wanted the group to remain positive and focused on Jessica so they were making it private.

Per [Northampton Fire Department Facebook] :

Jessica never made it to her dad's/Distinctive Fence Company to send the fax....

Ok, so she left her job to run an errand to "send a fax" which was about a 10 minute drive, per say. She than pulled into the dollar store parking lot about a mile away from where she started out initially to.....
a) check something inside her car or purse & pulled over so was not distracted?
b) send a text or answer a phone call so as not to be distracted while driving OR
c) WAS she distracted while driving & without thinking pulled over, not specific to where but moreso, so she could continue her conversation on the phone/text?
d) saw someone she knew & pulled in to say talk face to face?
e) noticed a stranger needed some assistance so when she pulled over to help, she was misled?

ETA: these are all purely my own speculation. No facts here just theories.

There are no reports to support that she actually pulled into the Dollar Store parking lot. That is just where they found her car.
Also, I am assuming her parents business is located on the property their home is, hence the confusion on where she was heading to send this fax.

Do we know who called in to LE the Missing Persons Report?

and when the call was made?

:waitasec:

I hate joining/liking fb pages. I am bummed her fb missing page is now private. This case sure is interesting but I will check up often here instead. I hope she is o.k.

Apparently her purse, keys and phone were all in the car..the more I hear about this case..the more I worry about this poor mother :( My heart goes out to her family and especially her children

I took pics off google maps of the routes she could've taken to get from the daycare to dollar general but the thing that is alarming to me is that she left daycare at 12 and didn't call her husband/text her sister until some point around 1ish..every route to Dollar general from the daycare is 5 minutes and under..What was she doing the rest of the hour she wasn't at daycare? :dunno:

1.png
2.png
3.png

Also I figured I'd throw it out there that where she went missing is located by a River and several parks..so many places her body could've been dumped if it was foul play

I hate joining/liking fb pages. I am bummed her fb missing page is now private. This case sure is interesting but I will check up often here instead. I hope she is o.k.

:welcome: Chilam!

great to have you on board helping us figure out where Jessica is!

:seeya:

I'm sure police have looked at deliveries for that day/time for the surrounding stores and if those delivery trucks were anywhere near the other missing PA women.

I took pics off google maps of the routes she could've taken to get from the daycare to dollar general but the thing that is alarming to me is that she left daycare at 12 and didn't call her husband/text her sister until some point around 1ish..every route to Dollar general from the daycare is 5 minutes and under..What was she doing the rest of the hour she wasn't at daycare? :dunno:

View attachment 64267
View attachment 64268
View attachment 64269

According to this article:
"Padgett, 33, was last seen at 12:50 p.m. Friday leaving her job at Duck Duck Goose Child Care on Canal Street in the borough, state police at Bethlehem said. She was supposed to return a short time later."
http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...ppearance-jessica-padgett-20141124-story.html

I confess I haven't read this whole thread. Has anyone considered that someone might have been hiding inside her car when she came out of the daycare? Maybe someone else had a copy of her car key. Someone who knew exactly when she was leaving.

MOO

Hmm..Idk what time for sure that she left the daycare (Every news source has a different time frame) but if she did leave at 12:50 whatever happened to her must have happened quick :(

I confess I haven't read this whole thread. Has anyone considered that someone might have been hiding inside her car when she came out of the daycare? Maybe someone else had a copy of her car key. Someone who knew exactly when she was leaving.

MOO
Please see post #67 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ties-21-November-2014&p=11240125#post11240125

What time was her car located? "Behind the dollar store" is a parking lot. If she pulled off to chat and text, someone opportunistic may have seen her sitting there and approached her. She seems very kind, so she may have opened the door to speak, and then..... Or, as mentioned a couple times now, maybe someone was already in her car, and took her over and forced her to park there. Then, if they already had a vehicle waiting....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back