GUILTY PA - Jessica Padgett, 32, Northampton County, 21 November 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So here is where msm first mentioned the fax. http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/lehigh-county/index.ssf/2014/11/i_want_my_big_sister_back_says.html
"Kristi Davis of Maryland, says her sister was supposed to go to her stepfather's house -- just five miles from the childcare facility -- to fax over some paperwork."

... and the facebook page that is now private spoke about the fax & such.
I wonder why its private now? Can i ask that? Did anyone catch something before it went private? Odd, because I would think that exposure, exposure, EXPOSURE would be all that a missing facebook page would want? Maybe emotions are just heightened right now? ... BUT which of course is understandable! :banghead: I guess i'm just looking for something to brainstorm...

BBM

Fax "over" paperwork to who and wonder if the fax was found in the car?

I wonder if the parents confirmed they knew she was coming to send a fax or if that is just what she told someone she was going to do, which could have been untrue.

I wonder if the parents confirmed they knew she was coming to send a fax or if that is just what she told someone she was going to do, which could have been untrue.
I wondered the same thing. ... OR ... Could someone have perhaps asked her to fax something under the guise of getting her out of work and alone in her car. (Speculating.)

I am wondering about the fire truck and firemen visiting the kids on that day. Saw a picture taken of her that day, to show what she was wearing, in an online article and the firemen were in the background. Maybe someone took an interest to her.

I find it odd that the husband has said nothing about what his last contact with her was in regards to. Has LE figured out where she was when she texted her sister and husband?

Just my thought, therories and opinions!

What was her husband's location when she texted him or talked to him on the phone? They aren't giving out too much information.

So did she leave work at 12 or 12:50? And when was the car found? When was she reported missing? I'm getting confused about the timeline here.

Could she have been stopped by LE for using her mobile while driving?
Could Holly Grim as well?

Holly went missing from her trailer. There was some disruption of items inside her trailer. Back door was open and there was some blood evidence on the rear steps.

So did she leave work at 12 or 12:50? And when was the car found? When was she reported missing? I'm getting confused about the timeline here.

The timeline doesn't seem to be nailed down yet, at least as for as we know. I wish there was just general, generic information like that on her missing page, but there isn't. JMO

I scrolled through and didn't see this article yet...

http://www.people.com/article/jessica-padgett-missing-mom-of-three-northampton-pennsylvania

She allegedly went up to her mother and stepfather's home to do a fax and was never seen again," Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli tells PEOPLE. "The police are piecing it together, obtaining all videos from various businesses and others in the area trying to trace her whereabouts."

From the above quoted article:

"Morganelli says the state police investigation has made progress and that they will hopefully have more news in the next 48 hours. "

My take? Someone needs to be sitting in jail on Thanksgiving Day. The police know who it is and I hope they arrest him before he does anything else to ruin the lives of Jessica's children.

MOO

The timeline doesn't make sense..It's now between 12PM-2PM apparently that she disappeared..I hope they can get the story straight and find her alive and well my prayers to her family

I googled her address (Not sure if I'm allowed to post it on here but she apparently drove a half hour to get to and from work..could she has possibly gone home for something and got into an argument with the husband and something happened? Or maybe she actually did stop at Dollar General (This would explain her cell phone being left in the car although most of us keep them in our pockets) and maybe ran into a suspicious character while in the store? Maybe said character waited until she was outside before doing anything..I wonder if Dollar General has been asked if any suspicious people were in the store during the time she disappeared but I'm sure LE are smart enough to have already asked those questions..Either way it's a sad situation..I included a photo off google maps that I got of Jessica's home because it includes her Car in the pic and apparently a woman (I assume this is Jessica) wearing a colorful hoodie and texting..I hope she's returned safely :(4.png

I googled her address (Not sure if I'm allowed to post it on here but she apparently drove a half hour to get to and from work..could she has possibly gone home for something and got into an argument with the husband and something happened? Or maybe she actually did stop at Dollar General (This would explain her cell phone being left in the car although most of us keep them in our pockets) and maybe ran into a suspicious character while in the store? Maybe said character waited until she was outside before doing anything..I wonder if Dollar General has been asked if any suspicious people were in the store during the time she disappeared but I'm sure LE are smart enough to have already asked those questions..Either way it's a sad situation..I included a photo off google maps that I got of Jessica's home because it includes her Car in the pic and apparently a woman (I assume this is Jessica) wearing a colorful hoodie and texting..I hope she's returned safely :(View attachment 64292

Are you sure she drives an hour and a half to a job at a daycare?? That seems very unlikely?

Has it been released what she was going to FAX?
This FAX is the reason she was not having a normal day.

It was important enough to leave work. So I assume it couldn't wait.

Just want to add.
I find it odd she vanished after talking to her husband.
Was she possibly faxing over legal papers of some kind?

From the above quoted article:

"Morganelli says the state police investigation has made progress and that they will hopefully have more news in the next 48 hours. "

My take? Someone needs to be sitting in jail on Thanksgiving Day. The police know who it is and I hope they arrest him before he does anything else to ruin the lives of Jessica's children.

MOO

I agree with you!
The Police know.
And I hope he is arrested to!

Could she have been filing for a divorce or a restraining order? Some one wanted to stop her from faxing this information, is what I am feeling.

Could she have been filing for a divorce or a restraining order? Some one wanted to stop her from faxing this information, is what I am feeling.

This is what im thinking.
Otherwise she could have left it for him to fax right?
This fax concerned her.
She vanishes after talking to hubby!

This makes sense to me

This is what im thinking.
Otherwise she could have left it for him to fax right?
This fax concerned her.
She vanishes after talking to hubby!

This makes sense to me

What do you mean she could have left it with "him" to fax? Who is "him"? And left it where?

I was thinking whatever it was she was faxing was of a personal nature so she didn't want to do it from the daycare/her employer (assuming they have a fax machine).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto
Back