GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There must not be an obvious cause of death. I don't think he drugged her and killed her, jmo. F he did kill her, most likely it was by strangulation. That would be determined by an autopsy, from her eyes and the bone in the throat. But if cause of death cannot be determined, not sure what they will do. His antics certainly present as guilty actions. Jmo

I agree, he does seem to be acting confident that he's confessed to disposing of her body and fabricating evidence, and now doesn't seem to believe he is guilty of more than that. Curious.

He does seem to be confident but then t I realized the whole high bail argument was based on further charges coming. so how could there be a question.
I just think he was playing dumb " I don't understand all this punishment stuff, isn't there an ankle thing?"

:moo:

He confesed dumping her body very fast...gosh the guy who kilked erin corwin and dumped her body in the mine shaft is still pleading not guilty to everything...crazy...

He says she fell and hit her head, and she probably did.... after he pushed her. o_O

BJ has certainly not shown himself to be the sharpest tool in the shed so far. How any adult can think they would be released on bail after fleeing the state, being apprehended and returned, and admitting to at the very least moving a body, is beyond normal belief and comprehension! And all this after sending himself a physical ransom note and e-mail ransom note! Either BJ is delusional and thinks he is the smartest man in Clinton County or he thinks the PSP are a really dumb lot of backwater law enforcement wanna-be's!

One thing I did notice in the video of him at the fire station, where he talks about Kelley, is that his pupils are dilated extremely. You can take that comment for what it is, but I am wondering if there is a substance that is making him so stupid!

Funeral Services in 10 Days, Saturday, 4/25

Kelley Jo (Wertz) Snyder ::: 1981 - 2015

Wed., April 15, 2015 : The Express©:

Kelley Jo Snyder, 34, of Renovo, passed away Sunday, April 5, 2015.

Visitation will be Saturday, April 25 from 1 to 3 p.m. at Maxwell Funeral Home, 205 Fifth St., Renovo.

A graveside service will be held at 3:30 p.m. at N. Bend Cemetery. Pastor Doug Conway will officiate.

A full obituary will appear in a future edition of The Express©.

I just re-watched that video. I think, if anything, his pupils are constricted, not dilated, which happens with opiate use, such as heroin or oxycontin. I am a former IV heroin addict & I can spot a junkie a mile away.

Of course, this is my opinion only & all that...

I just re-watched that video. I think, if anything, his pupils are constricted, not dilated, which happens with opiate use, such as heroin or oxycontin. I am a former IV heroin addict & I can spot a junkie a mile away.

Heroin is very popular in this area of PA unfortunately.

What happened to the wallet evidence?

The first piece of evidence found during the search was her wallet on Wednesday 4/8 by her sister T.T. 3 days after Kelley Jo went missing AND after that area had been searched multiple times, even according to the sister and the manager of Yesterday's.

http://www.lockhaven.com/page/content.detail/id/568592/Wallet--suspicious-letter-found.html?nav=5009

"I was looking for it,” T.T. said, regarding her find of the wallet.

T.T. said that area had been searched earlier this week, but nobody saw the wallet.

She said others who searched may have been distracted or not looking for it specifically, but, during the search Wednesday afternoon, "we were searching for anything."

The wallet was found in "plain (sight), right out in the open," T.T. said.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The manager of Yesterday’s said in the article...[/FONT]
“...there have been a lot of people walking by that area since Kelley Jo disappeared and thought it was strange that someone hadn't seen the wallet before.

It was right there ... in plain view," she said, pointing to the spot where the wallet was found on Wednesday afternoon.

Briana said the Dumpster was emptied on Monday (6th) morning and again on Wednesday (8th)(Same day wallet was found!) morning.

BJ confessed to dumping the body (Abuse Of Corpse)
BJ confessed to the email being a hoax (Tamper With/Fabricate Physical Evidence)
BJ confessed to fabricating the ransom note (Tamper With/Fabricate Physical Evidence)

BJ did NOT confess to planting the wallet to my knowledge. It’s not been reported anywhere and the docket doesn’t have a related charge for it.

BBM and snipped for space...

Couldn't that be linked in with the tampering with physical evidence charge? Or would they be separate charges?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just dont understand the whole situation...when bj left to dump kj body he left all 3 kids alone and what did he tell them...that he was going to look for their mum...also how could she been seen leaving the house...its hard as we dont have all the details...we dont kbow when she died if it was morning afternoon etc...he could have druged her and dump her body making to look like suicide...like jennifer huston case...anyway I hope we will soon know what really happened...cant stop thinkibg of the children..they lost their loving mother so soon...

this is jmo I think he waited for them to go to school and he took the daughter with him.he could have possibly put her in the car at night.sent the kids to school and went on his disposal mission. what I want to know? how exactly did he think he was going to get away with this? I know when women kill their husbands they usually call 911 and tell them they killed their husbands?

BJ has certainly not shown himself to be the sharpest tool in the shed so far. How any adult can think they would be released on bail after fleeing the state, being apprehended and returned, and admitting to at the very least moving a body, is beyond normal belief and comprehension! And all this after sending himself a physical ransom note and e-mail ransom note! Either BJ is delusional and thinks he is the smartest man in Clinton County or he thinks the PSP are a really dumb lot of backwater law enforcement wanna-be's!

One thing I did notice in the video of him at the fire station, where he talks about Kelley, is that his pupils are dilated extremely. You can take that comment for what it is, but I am wondering if there is a substance that is making him so stupid!

You are 100% correct not the sharpest tool in the shed.. Not even close.. But we. Are talking about BJ he apparently did not think this thru.. You think he'd make a deal with our greatest n finest PA STATE POLICE.. Bargain tell what happened for drop on charges or something.. The finest could put their pens down that's even too much to write.. But hey what can you say we live in P A lol.. I just can't believe they can't figure this out.. I'm 3 hrs away.. N if I had a. Week there.. It would be a done deal.. I would figure this out if they let me... I have 3 good scenerios n believe one I can prove... Many hearts here in Johnstown are sayin prayers n sending love to the children.. Family n friends

Rebecca

BJ must have an unusual take on societal norms, no? How could he possibly think this was not going to be a catastrophic detour in everyone's life?
He sounds so addled he doesn't understand consequences. I can't wrap my head around it.

I hate that! when someone makes a mistake (not saying everyone) they have to blame it on someone else!

this is jmo I think he waited for them to go to school and he took the daughter with him.he could have possibly put her in the car at night.sent the kids to school and went on his disposal mission. what I want to know? how exactly did he think he was going to get away with this? I know when women kill their husbands they usually call 911 and tell them they killed their husbands?

It happened on Easter Sunday.

Could someone post the link for the fire hall video?

It happened on Easter Sunday.

I know he killed her easter sunday but, she was probably in the house or in the car the next day when he sent the boys to school. then took her body for disposal. I hope this makes sense sometimes my thoughts do not come out right! Her mother is devastated. she cried today when I spoke with her.

Since there was no indication of cause of death on just the normal autopsy then I wonder if it's a drug related thing and she actually overdosed and he freaked out over it? Unless he was using poison with her. The thing that doesn't make sense to me is the fact that Kelley was missing from the time that she left and with the 14 year old being there one would think that he'd know something. Maybe BJ left and the 14 year old didn't know it.

But COD is strangulation according o a family member. Maybe here was a tiff, kids are used to the fighting????
She left on foot to get away.......son thought she went to the store........BUT BJ followed her picked her up in car..........dogs lost her scent on road...............he stopped to talk?
Things went terribly wrong, she was strangled and dumped. Then BJ went to work on wallet disappearing and fake ransom note??? or
maybe BJ had help? Was he having an affair.........pure speculation...............JMOO
read were BJ served in military..............PTSD? drugs? anger issues?? tox report?.........were they drinking?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9
Back