GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you to all ws members for your help and questions. and my family thanks you. I am glad her kids will grow up knowing that she did not leave them by choice and, she loved them very much. again thank you all.

I'm so incredibly sorry that this is the out come. I had truly hoped it wasn't going to end in tradgity. My heart brakes for her children and family. It seemed right away many had their suspicions about her husband. Although he was arrested, have they announced any connected to her death directly? I hope justice is served to the fullest capacity for Kelley, may she rest in peace!

i just did a search.........no luck with any breaking news anywhere.........:dunno:

well i guess until we hear "officially" i will hold out hope that kelley is safe.......
but my heart breaks for her and ah ha and their family for what i feel is probably true :(

Guess maybe hubby thought $60K would cover the Disney trip and the Disney trip would make the kids forget Mom is missing?

I have one more person in mind that I hope police are questioning as well...

Ransom note demands $60,000 for Kelley Jo's safety

http://www.lockhaven.com/page/content.detail/id/568604.html

RENOVO - A ransom note, the arrest of her husband and the search of her home and vehicle.

That's the latest from Renovo on Friday as the disappearance of Kelley Jo Snyder on Easter Sunday continues to keep the small, rural community in suspense.

The suspicious letter found in the mailbox at the Snyder residence on Thursday morning turned out to be a ransom note indicating that Kelley Jo was alive and requesting $60,000 for her safe return, according to state police at Lamar.

The note, however, provided no directions on how to make the payment, and police said Kelley Jo's husband, William B.J. Snyder, denied knowing how the note arrived in the mailbox.

On Friday morning, police said B.J. reported that he had received an email from the alleged kidnappers directing him to proceed to a local restaurant immediately or Kelley Snyder would be killed.

For the full exclusive, see the Saturday, April 11 print edition.

I'm not surprised at this news of her husband being arrested. I said earlier this was sounding like an episode of Law and Order. I am so disgusted with these husbands who not only take an innocent life, but also taking their children's mother. From all the posts it shows she's so dedicated to her children. So sad.

Guess maybe hubby thought $60K would cover the Disney trip and the Disney trip would make the kids forget Mom is missing?

I have one more person in mind that I hope police are questioning as well...

BBM

Samesies!

it's been a helluva day.....just TODAY......poor little lincoln hilt.....loving mom kelley....sweet aj......i know there are probably more .....:rose:

I really question that Kelley was found in the River. After 10pm (now last night) Friday.... Jen Synder posted on the Find Kelley FB page that she was still hoping to find Kelley safe and alive. Seems to me if she'd been found dead, she wouldn't have posted saying that????

I really question that Kelley was found in the River. After 10pm (now last night) Friday.... Jen Synder posted on the Find Kelley FB page that she was still hoping to find Kelley safe and alive. Seems to me if she'd been found dead, she wouldn't have posted saying that????

I hope there's still a chance that she's ok somewhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mebleswiata
Back