GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you, ah ha. I know this must be difficult for you. I am so sorry.

I just received a text from my sister she said they think they found her body in the river in hyner(a town close to renovo) her husband fled and they detained him in horseheads ny and he is being detained there.

I'm sorry, ah ha, for your loss. :( And I typed that post asking for clarification before your clarified your post - when you edited your post it was completely clear.

Prayers for peace for your family -

I knew it was going to be someone close to her. They better look into that friend who is going around saying she was with her an hour before.

I agree totally, sounded very strange to me. Red flag went up.

This case is getting weirder and weirder - I skipped a day of catching up and now see her wallet was "found", do we know how close to the house? What do you all make of the ransom note - is someone watching too many movies? Her former profession is troubling and could have something to do with a kidnapping...

ETA: too many movies it would seem...my condolences to Kelley Jo's family and friends. I look forward to seeing justice delivered.

I just received a text from my sister she said they think they found her body in the river in hyner(a town close to renovo) her husband fled and they detained him in horseheads ny and he is being detained there.

I am so sorry for your loss. <3

I was afraid of that, so sorry for your loss.

This case is getting weirder and weirder - I skipped a day of catching up and now see her wallet was "found", do we know how close to the house? What do you all make of the ransom note - is someone watching too many movies? Her former profession is troubling and could have something to do with a kidnapping...

Vail...

Ransom note demands $60,000 for Kelley Jo's safety

http://www.lockhaven.com/page/content.detail/id/568604.html

RENOVO - A ransom note, the arrest of her husband and the search of her home and vehicle.

That's the latest from Renovo on Friday as the disappearance of Kelley Jo Snyder on Easter Sunday continues to keep the small, rural community in suspense.

The suspicious letter found in the mailbox at the Snyder residence on Thursday morning turned out to be a ransom note indicating that Kelley Jo was alive and requesting $60,000 for her safe return, according to state police at Lamar.

The note, however, provided no directions on how to make the payment, and police said Kelley Jo's husband, William B.J. Snyder, denied knowing how the note arrived in the mailbox.

On Friday morning, police said B.J. reported that he had received an email from the alleged kidnappers directing him to proceed to a local restaurant immediately or Kelley Snyder would be killed.

For the full exclusive, see the Saturday, April 11 print edition.

So sorry to hear this :( Not really surprised, sadly. Also expecting another arrest before all is said and done.

Thank you to all ws members for your help and questions. and my family thanks you. I am glad her kids will grow up knowing that she did not leave them by choice and, she loved them very much. again thank you all.

ugh, how do these guys think they can get away with schemes like this?

http://therecord-online.com/site/?p=11736

Husband Taken Into Custody in New York State

RENOVO &#8211; The husband of a missing Renovo woman was taken into custody in New York state on Friday and was being returned to Clinton County Friday night, this in the wake of a report of a ransom note and a kidnapping.

While the search continued Friday for Kelley Jo Snyder, 34, of Renovo, there were major new developments in the case including the arrest of her husband William &#8220;B.J.&#8221; Snyder, detained by police in Horseheads, N.Y.

State police at Lamar reported a ransom note showed up Thursday in the mailbox at the Snyder home on Fourth Street in the borough; the note, police said, indicated that Mrs. Snyder was alive and seeking $60,000 for her return.

B.J. Snyder told police he did not know how the note got into the mailbox. This morning he notified police he had received an email from the alleged kidnappers, directing him to a restaurant or his wife would be killed.

According to police, Snyder did not give them the email but said instead he was going to the restaurant. Later, police confirmed, he was picked up by New York state police. Local state police followed with an arrest warrant, charging Snyder with &#8220;tampering with or fabricating physical evidence&#8221; and the process began to return him to Clinton County.

Good grief...what a loser. Did he really think this scheme of his would work? How sad.

Snipped (a lot)

Although state police have classified the case as a missing person endangered, it has all the aspects of a criminal investigation.

Lie detector tests have been scheduled and the Snyder's cell phone and Facebook page are being closely examined, said Capt. David Young. Snyder is married, and her husband, William, goes by "B.J."

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2015/04/search_continues_for_renovo_mo.html

In an article I just read it said her husband was arrested in NY and he told the police he had gotten an email demanding $ 60,000. ransom. He was charged with tampering or fabricating evidence. I'll see if I can link the article.

Thank you to all ws members for your help and questions. and my family thanks you. I am glad her kids will grow up knowing that she did not leave them by choice and, she loved them very much. again thank you all.
ah ha my deepest condolences.........:rose:

we'll be here to listen if you need to vent sweetie.......it's so obvious from everything we saw/read that she loved those children :heartbeat:..........and they knew it.........they knew :heartbeat:

just take care of you and your family :grouphug:....the law will take care of HIM

:rose: kelley

Ah ha, I am so sorry.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishbl