GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know. That's why I suggested she might have 1. left or 2. committed suicide

In cases where someone is unhappy, it doesn't mean they're depressed. It means they're unhappy. Then if they suddenly seem much happier it's likely they've decided a plan to make things change.

Perhaps, but it could be anything that causes a change in state of happiness. It might not be a "plan" per se. Her becoming happier recently could be that she was on a hormonal upswing, or that she received a sudden windfall, or that she had been concerned about a recuperating friend's health, or that she fit back into a pair of skinny jeans --- :happydance: you know what I am saying.

I don't know, maybe the person who reported that she was "happier than she had been in the past few weeks" (paraphrasing because I did not read that myself) was trying to plant a seed as a clue, but maybe not.

This case is very curious, that's all I know.

Perhaps, but it could be anything that causes a change in state of happiness. It might not be a "plan" per se. Her becoming happier recently could be that she was on a hormonal upswing, or that she received a sudden windfall, or that she had been concerned about a recuperating friend's health, or that she fit back into a pair of skinny jeans --- :happydance: you know what I am saying.

I don't know, maybe the person who reported that she was "happier than she had been in the past few weeks" (paraphrasing because I did not read that myself) was trying to plant a seed as a clue, but maybe not.

This case is very curious, that's all I know.

the quote was "She's been happier the last 3 weeks. They've been getting along really well"

I am family. but have been estranged from this part of my family in this area.when it came to males in our family the family always thought boys will be boys. And the other famous sayings from my family: money will buy you out of anything, people go missing everyday.the vacant house they are speaking of was my grandparents house.I do think she is alive.
Could she of gotten upset with everything and went for a walk? Met someone and said to heck with everyone for a few weeks? Change of life?

Women have staged their disappearances for attention for a very long time - it isn't just "Gone Girl". Men seem to stage their disappearances to begin a new life or cash in on life insurance, and women seem to do it for attention.

Or to run off with a lover.
anyone else missing in the tiny town?
Does Kelly work? go to a gym? go to Yesterdays often?

Kelly looks so pretty with dark hair, why did she wear it blonde and for how long? I read she recently went back to dark............any reason ?
Did she lose weight recently?

Kelly looks so pretty with dark hair, why did she wear it blonde and for how long? I read she recently went back to dark............any reason ?
Did she lose weight recently?

Sorry.. Trying to catch up.. Are there any pictures of Kelly from the past couple of years that you could point me in the direction of other than her flyer? And is there a missing fb page set up that we are allowed to discuss, and if so, do we know who runs it? TIA.

Same article. Now free access.

I was over here when B.J. found it. We didn't touch it," Brooke said, describing it as two white papers folded with cut-out letters pasted on them.

"It's not funny. Somebody's up to something," she said, expressing worry for B.J. and the children.

"I think somebody picked her up. I really do ... I really do. She wouldn't just leave," Brooke said, adding that she didn't see any problems between Kelley Jo and her husband. "She's been happier the last three weeks. They've been getting along really well."

Brooke said she fears for herself and her family.

"I was fearful immediately. I knew she wouldn't just go away. I thought something like this would never happen in Renovo. It did. It frightens me. I can't sleep at night," Brooke said.

http://www.mynewsonthego.com/express/Reader/Story.aspx?id=3e3dd630-7f66-47a0-a65f-281dd8343087

Sorry.. Trying to catch up.. Are there any pictures of Kelly from the past couple of years that you could point me in the direction of other than her flyer? And is there a missing fb page set up that we are allowed to discuss, and if so, do we know who runs it? TIA.

There is a FB group for prayers/support. It's a closed group.

At this link you can see an older photo of Kelley with different hair/look.
http://www.centredaily.com/2015/04/06/4689130_state-police-seeking-info-on-missing.html?rh=1

Same article. Now free access.

I was over here when B.J. found it. We didn't touch it," Brooke said, describing it as two white papers folded with cut-out letters pasted on them.

"It's not funny. Somebody's up to something," she said, expressing worry for B.J. and the children.

"I think somebody picked her up. I really do ... I really do. She wouldn't just leave," Brooke said, adding that she didn't see any problems between Kelley Jo and her husband. "She's been happier the last three weeks. They've been getting along really well."

Brooke said she fears for herself and her family.

"I was fearful immediately. I knew she wouldn't just go away. I thought something like this would never happen in Renovo. It did. It frightens me. I can't sleep at night," Brooke said.

http://www.mynewsonthego.com/express/Reader/Story.aspx?id=3e3dd630-7f66-47a0-a65f-281dd8343087

In trying to look at this objectively from different angles, there are several things that I am curious about. The neighbor's comment about Kelley being happier the last three weeks (this time frame is pretty specific - what event prompted this).
The neighbor's comment about Kelley and her husband's relationship (how does she know the state of their marriage).
The neighbor being there when Kelley's husband found the suspicious letter (how did she happen to be there when he happened to find it).
The neighbor's comments about Kelley being taken, being fearful, not being able to sleep, having this happen in their community.
The neighbor's statement that leaves the impression that Kelley left of her own free will. Which is it?

I'd be looking at whereabouts, phone records, and interviewing other neighbors.

Somehow, she reminds me of Laci Peterson. Paging through her facebook page, she really has a "touch" for decorating and has a lot of nice girlfriends, and she loves her kids.

In trying to look at this objectively from different angles, there are several things that I am curious about. The neighbor's comment about Kelley being happier the last three weeks (this time frame is pretty specific - what event prompted this).
The neighbor's comment about Kelley and her husband's relationship (how does she know the state of their marriage).
The neighbor being there when Kelley's husband found the suspicious letter (how did she happen to be there when he happened to find it).
The neighbor's comments about Kelley being taken, being fearful, not being able to sleep, having this happen in their community.
The neighbor's statement that leaves the impression that Kelley left of her own free will. Which is it?

I'd be looking at whereabouts, phone records, and interviewing other neighbors.

Could something be going on between the neighbor and the husband?

Erin Corwin just popped into my head.

http://www.lockhaven.com/page/content.detail/id/568592.html

Happier the last 3 weeks?? What about before that? Was she unhappy then?
Not saying this is the case... but often Once a depressed or unhappy person has formulated "a plan" to change their situation however that maybe, they are often relieved.... happier!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob84999381
Back