GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
yes, that is true. Again I know my family to well! they are not going to say anything in this town. I do think if I could I would also pick that part of my family!

Women have staged their disappearances for attention for a very long time - it isn't ust "Gone Girl". Mn seem to stage their disappearances to begin a new life or cash in on life insurance, and women seem to do it for attention.

Or to run off with a lover.

I know it isn't just "Gone Girl" - I was trying to say that since it became very popular, there's a huge push to jump to a "Gone Girl" inspired scenario when any woman goes missing under any circumstances.

Women have always been runaways for whatever reason, but IMO "Gone Girl" makes this the first possibility in many people's minds despite any circumstances.

Well, the timing seems so off for a woman who intends to run away.
While cooking dinner?

yes, that is true. Again I know my family to well! they are not going to say anything in this town. I do think if I could I would also pick that part of my family!

Hi and welcome!
Were you replying to a specific post? If so, you can hit the "reply with quote" button to make it easier for others to know which post you were replying to.

:wagon:

:welcome: Are you local to the area?

this is the quote that I was responding too. some of our family members may think this is a game. one in particular I will call x

I'm so sorry that your loved one is missing. I hope Kelley is found safe and soon. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

:welcome: Are you local to the area?
I am family. but have been estranged from this part of my family in this area.when it came to males in our family the family always thought boys will be boys. And the other famous sayings from my family: money will buy you out of anything, people go missing everyday.the vacant house they are speaking of was my grandparents house.I do think she is alive.

I am family. but have been estranged from this part of my family in this area.when it came to males in our family the family always thought boys will be boys. And the other famous sayings from my family: money will buy you out of anything, people go missing everyday.the vacant house they are speaking of was my grandparents house.I do think she is alive.

Please consider getting verified with an Admin so you can share here on WS. I hope you are right about her being alive. I'm so sorry for your family!

Again, welcome!

As a family member, it may be necessary to get verified as one. Here's a link that will explain what to do:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho....php?p=7735200

I'm so sorry that your loved one is missing. I hope Kelley is found safe and soon. Please let us know if we can help in any way.
Thank you so much!I have been sick since I received the text. Her children at least need to know what happened to her.I did report my fears to LE at the start of all this and the reply I received was I do not think so. I thought they were suppose to have an open mind about investigations? But, now I guess they are looking into this a different way, as x has come up a lot in the investigation.

If you could make a suggestion...the flier being circulated online does not have a contact phone number (local police, I would think). Who ever is making them up should add that. IMO

Does this mean that maybe they think she staged this??? Gone girl???

Unless someone else is attempting to make it seem staged. Is it just me, or is it strange this neighbor was also with BJ when he got the suspicious letter..... Think I'd be looking into their whereabouts during the time Kelley went missing as well.

If you could make a suggestion...the flier being circulated online does not have a contact phone number (local police, I would think). Who ever is making them up should add that. IMO

I will let them know! thanks so much! I am trying to get verified.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orlando1124
Back