GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
this is a comment from her mom"he took 3 kids mother:my daughter:and ruined his life in 5 minutes:

and his own children's father................tillicum got it right............monster :furious:

The husband can be sleuthed. He is charged in relation to this crime and not periphery charges, but substantial ones. More charges are likely to follow. Sleuth away. Responsibly. The usual rules apply. No sleuthing other family members, no sleuthing friends, neighbors, etc. Just dad.

As to the minors the usual rule applies. No sleuthing them whatsoever.

so now I will post my opinion he had it planned I am guessing not long a couple weeks.He started drugging her in the am. he left the house ty seen her leave he either seen her walking or was waiting for her to come out of the house. he picked her up was trying to think of a quick way to get rid of her as the drugs were not acting quick enough. he strangled her and dumped her. I think she had money in a account totaling 60,000 or more. and I think he was going to use the note to withdrawl money from her account and flee. he was trying to stall LE by telling them he received an email.he did not want them to look in his car. and now I am going to try and sleep because I have not been able to sleep since I received the text she was missing I think it was Monday night.

The husband can be sleuthed. He is charged in relation to this crime and not periphery charges, but substantial ones. More charges are likely to follow. Sleuth away. Responsibly. The usual rules apply. No sleuthing other family members, no sleuthing friends, neighbors, etc. Just dad.

As to the minors the usual rule applies. No sleuthing them whatsoever.

William Snyder's UNremarkable PA Background:

5 Minor, Summary-Level Traffic Citations on 3 different Dates:

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docke...rt.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-25303-TR-0000066-2013

A Civil Court Judgment* for less than $8,000:

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-25303-CV-0000013-2012

[*From the Same Judge who will be processing his Current CaseS.]

Our Support to All Domestic Violence Survivors, and Victims.

my nephew is not a child he and kj were born the same year.so he turned 34 on easter sunday. <modsnip> you guys are pretty organized and maybe you could shed a different light on this for me.

I only know the family members mentioned in MSM. I thought you meant KJ's child.

Hoping today is the day Kelley's loved ones find the answers they deserve...

Hoping today is the day Kelley's loved ones find the answers they deserve...

I hope they get the answers too - there are a lot of questions left.

Although I will say, this case is moving at lightening speed compared to many I've seen.

I'm catching up with this case; I step away and then come back to many pages of posts! I have read all the posts, but wanted to clear up some questions.

1. Is this basically the latest info we have from msm? (more or less, as far as details go?) http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2015/04/husband_admits_dumping_wifes_b.html

2. Do we have a VI in this case?

3. I know they were doing an autopsy, but has official cause of death been released? I couldn't find anything.

4. Was she found on land, or in water, or has that not been released either?

Thanks in advance, I'm just not sure what is opinion, speculation, or presented as fact.

We're talking about two different statistics. You're talking about how many murderers claim their victim is missing - and I'd say it's nowhere near 85%m but that's okay.

I'm talking about from the police perspective. From their perspective, when they get called in for a missing person, overwhelmingly they are either found safe or are in other ways not victims of the person who reported them missing. Overwhelmingly, they are found safe within the first day of being missing, and they never make the news because it's a blip that doesn't make the news cycle.

During the police workday, it's very rare for someone to report a loved one missing that they've just murdered. So from that perspective, when a person is reported missing it's best use of police force to search for the victim rather than immediately comb through the house for evidence of a murder. That can wait if it becomes more apparent that the reporter isn't telling the truth. If the person is already deceased, the luminol tests on the walls can wait.

Meanwhile, it may be that a missing person is in danger somewhere and needs to be found, just as the reporter has said.

Instead of following HLN and Oxygen to find out these statistics, you might want to follow the "missing" forum here and see how many "missing" are found that same day.

Actually it does happens quite often...because the turn the attention the other way...i know few cases one is son reporting her mother missing...they found her dead in remote area in 10 days...and there just so many cases like this...

Actually it does happens quite often...because the turn the attention the other way...i know few cases one is son reporting her mother missing...they found her dead in remote area in 10 days...and there just so many cases like this...

Right, there are many cases - they do fill this forum - of people missing in puzzling and criminal ways.

But what I'm saying is, when someone reports someone missing, it isn't in the best interests of the case to immediately divert the cops to completely search the house instead of searching for the missing person, using the family's story of where the person was last seen.

Because statistically, it's overwhelmingly true that they are telling the truth as they know it. And then there are those (statistically) much rarer cases where the person reporting actually knows the whereabouts of the missing person.

Ussualy if husbands report their wife missing police keep their open minds as there is a big posibility he killed her...i follow two cases where the wifes got missing in the middle of the nights left everything behind...cellphones keys etc...in these two cases the poor women were still not found...husband claims they woke up early morning hours like 3-4am findind their
wifes gone...red flag there imo

Ussualy if husbands report their wife missing police keep their open minds as there is a big posibility he killed her...i follow two cases where the wifes got missing in the middle of the nights left everything behind...cellphones keys etc...in these two cases the poor women were still not found...husband claims they woke up early morning hours like 3-4am findind their
wifes gone...red flag there imo

This would be an interesting statistical study. To go through the files of 10 or so police departments, over a couple year span and categorize the outcomes of missing persons reports. From what I understand, the bulk of them are found within the day, and are a result of lack of communication between families. All is well. Then, of course, there are runaways who may or not be found.

I wonder - statistically - how many cases of a husband reporting his wife missing are the result of foul play on the part of the husband. I would guess somewhere less than 5%. And I agree, cops can very often sniff that out pretty quickly.

And the story would usually be very telling, as you say. "She went out to the mall and hasn't returned and it's been 6 hours" is different from "I woke up and she was gone from my house".

This would be an interesting statistical study. To go through the files of 10 or so police departments, over a couple year span and categorize the outcomes of missing persons reports. From what I understand, the bulk of them are found within the day, and are a result of lack of communication between families. All is well. Then, of course, there are runaways who may or not be found.

I wonder - statistically - how many cases of a husband reporting his wife missing are the result of foul play on the part of the husband. I would guess somewhere less than 5%. And I agree, cops can very often sniff that out pretty quickly.

And the story would usually be very telling, as you say. "She went out to the mall and hasn't returned and it's been 6 hours" is different from "I woke up and she was gone from my house".

I've actually been thinking that WS should have some sort of statistical component. We have so much information on this site, you know? But I guess it wouldn't be statistically significant given how our information is obtained but it sure would be interesting to see.

ETA: My :twocents:, the number of guilty husbands reporting their wives missing has to be more than 5%.

Some wifes reported missing and dont show up in few days commit suicides...women just running away from their families is very rare..I didnt think in this case that kj would just leave her family as being such a great mother etc..I thought either suicide or husband...in some cases police dont have enough evidance to charge the husbands especialy when there are not bodies found...etc....

And I think if the police have a strong feeling from the begining that the husband was involved in his wife disappearance they press harder to get answers etc...in this case I think they did very good job to find kj...I think the police were almost sure that kj was harmed by her husband...they dont let those informations out in public...jmo

I've actually been thinking that WS should have some sort of statistical component. We have so much information on this site, you know? But I guess it wouldn't be statistically significant given how our information is obtained but it sure would be interesting to see.

ETA: My :twocents:, the number of guilty husbands reporting their wives missing has to be more than 5%.

That's not what I meant by the 5%. I agree, that MUCH more than 5% of men who kill their wives initially report them missing.

The 5% I'm talking about, is of husbands who call LE and report their wives missing, my guess is 5% or less have killed them.

That's not what I meant by the 5%. I agree, that MUCH more than 5% of men who kill their wives initially report them missing.

The 5% I'm talking about, is of husbands who call LE and report their wives missing, my guess is 5% or less have killed them.

I'm being dense then because I read those two sentences as the same...

If more than 5% of men of men who kill their wives initially report them missing...how can less than 5% have killed their wives (of the group of husbands who reported their wives missing)?

What am I missing? :thinking: (what's the name of the emoji who scratches his head?)

ETA: Wait, I think I kind of get it! What if the questions are: Of the husbands who report their wives missing, what percentage of them Actually killed her? Of the husbands who have killed their wives, what percentage of them reported them missing?

To the first question you say 5% or less and to the second question you say MUCH more than 5%, right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55
Back