Deceased/Not Found PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she was a member of the website TAP or something like that - hookups for money. The red haired lady in the previous video said AH was also a member, but no idea if that's true. Who cares anyway except for the baby.

Yep. Way less concerned about how consenting adults behave with each other than I am about a grown adult’s behaviour with a 2 year old.

A few pages back someone said KH was autistic - is there a source for this? I couldn't find one, thanks!

Just came here to talk about the video with King, I am so confused. It might be an innocent video but I still think it is a little inappropriate to have him involved. They are saying she murdered him so it must be pretty obvious, what happened?
LE said they still don't know the circumstances around his death or how he was killed. The charge is felony murder (Title 18 2502, I think?) so we still don't know which degree. Murder in the second degree can result when the perp did not intend to kill but the child died while in the act of a felony such as burglary, kidnapping, rape, etc. It is still considered intent when the person should have known it could have harmed the victim.

It's interesting that when you Google "defenses" for second degree murder the first thing on the list was mental insanity. I wonder if that's why TP ended up in the hospital.

I will admit I am heavily judging the parents and I know they are considered victims.
ALL MOO just thinking out loud.
I think the biggest issue with the mom is not that she did not have her child but she did not know where he was and it is assumed she never checked in. I believe she stated that she did not know the babysitter yet she has been watching him since at least March 2019 according to that video. Then there is the stepdad, did he have the mom convinced that he was watching him? Did he tell the mom he had a babysitter watching him even if he did not provide who it was? Why wouldn't he mentioned it to her?

I do know that even licensed daycare can harm kids so maybe even if she did know who was watching her child the outcome would still be the same. Ultimately TP is responsible for Sweet king's death and had no right to take his life.
Yes, it's possible that she did check in with the stepdad and was never told about the babysitter, at least until recently. She apparently saw the child a month before he was reported missing, either at the dad's home or her own, I guess.

Her daughter lived with her apparently and that must have been very difficult for a single mom. She may have had an IEP and therapy and that could have kept her busy. She may have been working through some issues and thought it would be better for him to take care of King. As far as I know we haven't heard anything to point to his being irresponsible other than allowing TP to take care of him.

It's not illegal to allow a minor child to live with a primary caretaker as long as she gave him permission. As long as she had no reason to believe he wasn't neglecting or abusing him, which I don't think she did. Imo

Yes, it's possible that she did check in with the stepdad and was never told about the babysitter, at least until recently. She apparently saw the child a month before he was reported missing, either at the dad's home or her own, I guess.

Her daughter lived with her apparently and that must have been very difficult for a single mom. She may have had an IEP and therapy and that could have kept her busy. She may have been working through some issues and thought it would be better for him to take care of King. As far as I know we haven't heard anything to point to his being irresponsible other than allowing TP to take care of him.

It's not illegal to allow a minor child to live with a primary caretaker as long as she gave him permission. As long as she had no reason to believe he wasn't neglecting or abusing him, which I don't think she did. Imo
No not illegal but obviously most would know where their child lived for weeks at a time.

Yep. Way less concerned about how consenting adults behave with each other than I am about a grown adult’s behaviour with a 2 year old.

Well, I'm not. Consenting or not adults who watch/raise this child engaging in illegal and risky behavior speaks to the environment he lived in and the quality of care he was receiving. I don't think you can separate them at all. If his caregiver is a prostitute then who is watching him while she is with others??

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Isn't it the 7 year old and not King who is the autistic child?

I don't know the mother's story. I don't know why she didn't have King with her. I don't know how often she saw him, how often she called him, how often she spoke with the stepfather about him.

Supposedly the stepfather thought the mother shouldn't have King with her, but did HE say that? I haven't seen that.

What did the stepfather tell the mother? Did he tell her he was taking care of King, or his mother, or his sister, or his girlfriend? Did he tell her King was in daycare?

The mother or relative or friend of the murdering babysitter thought the mother shouldn't have King with her, but couldn't figure out how to contact CPS about him (???, seriously???). That's the mother or relative, or friend of the murderous babysitter saying that now. I can't much trust their judgement on who is or isn't capable of taking care of a child.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess my interest in her occupation and consequently how she’s affording private counsel is if there’s more going on here that would involve more people and could possibly endanger other children. What would that be? I don’t have anything specific, but maybe drugs? Exploitation of children? Maybe it’s just a sugar daddy thing too. Who knows?

As a Mother to an eight year old son that is on the spectrum, and also has a sensory processing disorider a

Autism actually isn't genetic.

I don't mean to be rude, but as a Mother to a little boy with severe autism and a sensory processing disorder, I just wanted to speak up. My son is autistic due to oxygen starvation at birth. Children can also be autistic due to drug and alcohol abuse in utero, and a head injury prior to birth. The genetic cases are actually very rare. My daughter who is 2, has absolutely no autistic tendencies whatsoever.

I care for them both. My husband works full time, as do my extended family. I think it's important not to base assumptions on the family dynamic, purely on peoples views on what parenting an autistic child is like.

Can I express my support? Parents respond differently, so all I can say, I can only imagine how full your plate is. Wish all your family health.

You are right, and the diagnosis of autism is an “umbrella” that covers many different conditions. But in most cases there is a genetic component, because give or take, we receive 50% of DNA from each parent. I think that ICD 10 has only that many diagnoses, though. Also, full exome testing /sequencing has limited coverage (it should not).

As autism often has genetic component, and as a polygenic condition, it is transferred differently in siblings. SPECTRUM is a great magazine (you can find it on FB, too) that discusses the genetic part and newer discoveries.

Knowing how much is involved in treatment (ABA, speech therapy, OT, PT), I imagine that both mom and SF of King were stretched very thin. Their plan was probably the best available, but the reality was hard to organize.

I am trying to protect the mom from criticism as I see her situation as the function of immense difficulty, burnout and lack of money.

<modsnip>

Good morning my fellow sleuthers. I was hoping to check in and at least see that precious King had been found, though in my heart I feel it is unlikely. Even if TP were to tell what happened, I do fear that that beautiful boy is most likely in a landfill and could never be found even if LE knew. It hurts my heart so much to type that.

When in our society did children become literal garbage to be thrown away without hesitation? When will it ever end?

I guess my interest in her occupation and consequently how she’s affording private counsel is if there’s more going on here that would involve more people and could possibly endanger other children. What would that be? I don’t have anything specific, but maybe drugs? Exploitation of children? Maybe it’s just a sugar daddy thing too. Who knows?
If she has the money for a lawyer then I wonder why she couldn't afford to hire certified daycare workers or get licensed to operate a daycare. It seems like she had other children that she took care of but I'm not sure how many. There is a limit to how many toddlers or infants per caretaker so maybe some of the charges are related to violations. I hope other children didn't witness King's death or disposal of the body!

I don't think we have a clear picture of what was going on with King and about who was taking care of him. I don't think it's very possible for King to have been just sent to the stepfather all the time. His uncle, which is the brother of King's mother has a tonnnnnnnnn of pictures and videos with him and they all seem pretty recent. It appears this uncle and the mom live in the same house, so it kind of looks like King was in his mother's care quite frequently.
We are just assuming this "babysitter" has been caring for him for two straight years but observing everything closely, it's most likely not true. I don't doubt she has been babysitting him for 2 years, but for 2 years straight? No.

I don't think we have a clear picture of what was going on with King and about who was taking care of him. I don't think it's very possible for King to have been just sent to the stepfather all the time. His uncle, which is the brother of King's mother has a tonnnnnnnnn of pictures and videos with him and they all seem pretty recent. It appears this uncle and the mom live in the same house, so it kind of looks like King was in his mother's care quite frequently.
We are just assuming this "babysitter" has been caring for him for two straight years but observing everything closely, it's most likely not true. I don't doubt she has been babysitting him for 2 years, but for 2 years straight? No.
Yes, LE stated that the babysitter had been "providing childcare" for the last two years but that doesn't mean he was living with her all that time.

The stepfather was supposed to be the primary caretaker, according to the family but they didn't know he was passing him off to the babysitter. I still wonder what kind of relationship or arrangement he had with TP. Imo

About this video of TP and King... I had actually been looking at her SM to see if I could find video or pics of King. After seeing that video, I'm left stunned. Something is not right there obviously. It made me so uncomfortable that I stopped watching it. Poor King. He was failed. He deserved better than this. That is not a normal display to put on with a child in the room. Ugh. IMO
I've been away, where can I find this video?

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I don't think we know if she had any legitimate job. She probably just hired a photographer to take all those pictures she posted. She may have taken dance classes and has lots of practice but all we know is that she was a caretaker or babysitter.

<modsnip>

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads