PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knox , there doesn't appear to be a creek/river running thru Palmyra proper, but there are some nearby. I do see some lakes around, and a possible old quarry with lakes, to the NE of the town.
interestingly Palmyra is the sinkhole capital of the US...I wonder if there are caves?

eta- quick research- yes there are caves, apparently so given the karst geology of the region, ugh

An argument that morning?? do they mean 3:45? Or earlier? Who heard it??

cw028- you indicated you had heard something about the police being called around 3 a.m.? could that have been in reference to an argument?

oh this is getting stranger by the minute

Do they know who she argued with?
Didn't her family say earlier they know who was the last to see her? So would this be the same person?

yes I think the father stated that he knew the last to see but didn't want to name because if the investigation...I believe that is what was said.

According to zillow, there is a 1 BR apt with basement access on first floor, and the up consists of a 3Br Upper Apartment with 1 Bedroom On 2nd Floor & 2 Finished Rooms On 3rd Floor Used As Additional Bedrooms.
I am curious if Kortne and her BF also had other roommates??? If so , where were they.

I believe Kortne lives on 2nd floor. The 1-bedroom, then. No roommates other than BF that I've read.

Yes they are saying second floor in MSM....the 2nd floor unit has 3 br's , one on the 2nd floor and 2 more up in the 3rd/attic...I guess that neighbor that mentioned, ahh, the comings and goings upstairs, lived in the 1br on first floor??
Seems like a 'big' apt for a young couple starting out...maybe. that is why I wondered about roomies.

Her entrance to apartment on side of house? Believe it appeared that way to me in one of photos with police tape??

Yes it kinds of looks that way, the front facing Main ( which is hiway 422 btw) has 2 doors fro the main floor units- this is a semi detached home so the other side is a different residence. So guess a side, or back entrance maybe where the parking is?

more I am thinking about it, like mentioned somewhat up thread by someone?... dare I say this, In my Opinion only-I am worrying about someone with a badge abusing their authority??

I mean why doesn't dad want to say who saw her last, if he knows? Wouldn't it help to know , in case a vehicle was involved? Why doesn't LE say that person is cleared...or being investigated??

THere is a well known business called Indian Echo Caverns a few miles outside Hershey in Hummelstown, a cave but a very active business daily that is locked up without any access
to public unless paid admission. Don't know of any other caves. Yes plenty of sinkholesq.

Palmyra police among last to see Stouffer

The first 911 call was made at 3:12 a.m. for a disturbance and indicates that Patrolman Timothy Lengle arrived on the scene 3 minutes later. The dispatch record provides no additional details other than the officer reported he was leaving the scene at 3:49 a.m. - about the time Stouffer was last seen, according to a borough police news release issued about 60 hours after her disappearance.

http://www.ldnews.com/announcements/ci_21266936/palmyra-police-among-last-see-stouffer

I should add that when sinkholes open up they are pretty large and filled in, none active at this time that I am aware of.

Report is also stating that her dog is missing.

Hadn't they been reporting prior to this evening that her dog was in her apartment?

Yes they are saying second floor in MSM....the 2nd floor unit has 3 br's , one on the 2nd floor and 2 more up in the 3rd/attic...I guess that neighbor that mentioned, ahh, the comings and goings upstairs, lived in the 1br on first floor??
Seems like a 'big' apt for a young couple starting out...maybe. that is why I wondered about roomies.

Reporting tonight that she lives on second floor of a duplex apartment.

So did the police not see her again at 4:12 to 4:36 ?? What happened from 3:49 to 4:12??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000